Want to try first time. Ft. Worth TX

Hornybiguy89

Virgin
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Posts
4
Hello everyone. I’m from Fort Worth Texas and am looking for my first time with a guy between May 12 and May 13. I’ve wanted to try sucking cock for a while now and finally have an opportunity to do so. I might be willing to try getting fucked. I like wearing women’s panties and lingerie, but I don’t have to if you don’t want me too. I’m 5’5” and 200lbs (I’m working on it) I’m about 6” and cut. I don’t have any stds and am HIV negative and I would like you to be as well. I have condoms and live if it gets to that. I’ve had a lot of flakes in the past and really want to just try this. Also I can host. Would like to meet up somewhere before we go back to my place and just talk for a bit. If you want me to fuck you or if you want to suck my cock that’s cool too. You can cum on me or in my mouth whichever you prefer. I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs so that’s a no go. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone. I’m new to this sight so I think my pm is turned on so you can try that or reply to this thread.
 
I am also a first timer

I would like to meet and see were thing might go from there. I’m new to this texting stuff and think my pm is on let’s talk!!! I’m 61 single, DD free, but can not host.
 
curious in FW

I'm 49 mwm, very curious too. I'd love to talk a bit and see where it might lead. I'm drug & disease free.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top