People who don't answer their phone are too busy getting...

tumblr_n0aug18YrO1qaoeoqo1_500.gif

I've been flicking through this thread. There's a lot here that is soooooo hawt. So thank you all. :devil:

Like a lot of people there are things I'm happy for my boyfriend to say to me that'd anyone else (at least in the wrng situation) would get kicked into next week for saying. Fuck toy is my favourite but I will always respond when he says I'm a good girl.

I like the redness and so far he hasn't bruised me, although I think I'd forgive him if he did. Not sure where my pain threshold is yet.

What I really wanted to ask was if any of you have come across any images of (or experienced) a situation I accidentally got myself into the other day. I was sucking cock lying on my back with him crouched over me, and I started with my neck up but as he shifted forwards I eventually lay my head down. We continued, and at some point he was lodged quite deep in my throat. And suddenly I had this awful realisation that he had pinned my head to the bed with his cock. Couldn't move without biting or gagging. And he just grinned down at me like he knew exactly he was doing.

Anything like this going? Apologies if it doesn't fit here. To me it fits in my imagination of here. :cattail:

I've been flicking through this thread. There's a lot here that is soooooo hawt. So thank you all. :devil:

Like a lot of people there are things I'm happy for my boyfriend to say to me that'd anyone else (at least in the wrng situation) would get kicked into next week for saying. Fuck toy is my favourite but I will always respond when he says I'm a good girl.

I like the redness and so far he hasn't bruised me, although I think I'd forgive him if he did. Not sure where my pain threshold is yet.

What I really wanted to ask was if any of you have come across any images of (or experienced) a situation I accidentally got myself into the other day. I was sucking cock lying on my back with him crouched over me, and I started with my neck up but as he shifted forwards I eventually lay my head down. We continued, and at some point he was lodged quite deep in my throat. And suddenly I had this awful realisation that he had pinned my head to the bed with his cock. Couldn't move without biting or gagging. And he just grinned down at me like he knew exactly he was doing.

Anything like this going? Apologies if it doesn't fit here. To me it fits in my imagination of here. :cattail:

Pics or it never happened.

The key to every great romance!

It's the little things.

People that don't answer their phones are too busy getting their text messages sent.

Back