Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

Hi girls, I am bi and over 60 and would love to get a pm from all of you. I have taken care of myself and still turn heads, mens and womens(LOL)

I think I might make the cut...

I finally worked up the courage to post a thread on here today and then I saw this one. I am 36, married and would love to chat with other women who are finding themselves drawn to other women.

Welcome

I finally worked up the courage to post a thread on here today and then I saw this one. I am 36, married and would love to chat with other women who are finding themselves drawn to other women.

You are among friends here. It's amazing to me how many married women are interested in women. I thought I was odd. Seems pretty common. How does your husband feel about your interest?

He hasn't a clue about my interest. I love him to death, but my curiousity in many ways grew out of his lack of attention to my "needs". He is under a lot of stress and works extremely hard so I cant blame him for not wanting to rip my clothes off whenever were together, even if I wish he would more often...

He hasn't a clue about my interest. I love him to death, but my curiousity in many ways grew out of his lack of attention to my "needs". He is under a lot of stress and works extremely hard so I cant blame him for not wanting to rip my clothes off whenever were together, even if I wish he would more often...

denicegirl... don't think you're alone. Mine went through the same phase for awhile but luckily it finally did pass....

38 yo .... mid-Atlantic U.S., bi

happily married to a man who is very happy that i am bi (selfishly on his part) but doesn't understand my needs at all
submitted to a Mistress who has filled those holes for me ....

i haven't seen this one yet ... but does 55 qualify? I'm always in the mood for a sexy lady

47, no longer curious....just BI - here in the deep south.

Back