Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

IC: Darren Cross

Rayna continued her ruthless fucking of him. Darren growled deeper lower pulling on the handcuffs even more. Soon they would snap and his hands would be free as well as the beast. She continued heedless of the danger she was courting. Indeed she seemed more aroused the closer it came.

"Rayna," He gasped, "I can't..."

The handcuffs snapped and his hands shot up grabbing hold of her shoulders and pulling her down to him with ferocity. He rolled over pinning her under him. He growled loud and full of hunger. A hand pulled her hair so her neck arched for his fangs to sink into the side, peircing the skin, and slicing deep into the flesh tapping the strong wellspring of that luscious blood just underneath. His other hand snaked underneath her to grip a buttock lifting it up to the best angle as he slammed his hard aching cock into with such intensity that it shook both their bodies and slammed the frame of the bed against the wall with a loud bang.

His pace picked up slamming his cock within her. The headboard making a loud staccatto rhythm against the wall with each thrust.
 
She growled with her own hunger and beast grabbing his hand from her hair and bringing his wrist to her lips her fangs sinking deep and sharp into his arm as she growled as well. Her hips bucking slamming up against him as she growled more drinking deep from him. She was still clearly in control of her own beast as she was able to control her own hips to still somewhat control his thrusts to an extent. Let the beast play for a bit and then reign it back in. He should have fed before the lesson perhaps in hind sight but still this was what she wanted and she knew he clearly wanted this too.
 
IC: Darren Cross

The blood was old, potent, full of power, and life. It tasted deep and rich and sweet gushing over his tongue and down his throat. Rayna was delicious.

When her hand reached for his Darren growled low to warn her from defying his dominance. Her fingers closed around his wrist and it was then that he realized how strong Rayna was. He fought to keep his hand on the back of her hair the muscles of his arm trembling with the effort as Rayna pulled his hand from there and brought it to her mouth.

He watched from the corner of his eye as he drank her blood as Rayna's mouth opened revealing the two gleaming white fangs before they peirced his wrist. Her lips closed over it and beneath his own lips he could feel Rayna's throat muscles working as she swallowed his blood.

It was one of the most erotic experiences he'd ever had and Darren's thrusts into her tight clutching sex increased in both pace and fervor because of it.
 
His warning growl was met with a tighter grip on his wrist. She exerted a level of control over this situation just to keep it in his beast mind that control could be maintained and that she would in time make that part of him submit to both her and him.

She purred as she drank feeling him increase his pace and intensity. Her hips bucking just as intently as she drank deep from him. She pressed her breasts firmly against his chest as both of their beast sides attacked each other with an intensity that only their kind could withstand.
 
IC: Darren Cross

His free hand slid to the small of her back and he rose up to his knees. He released her and raised up to peer into Rayna's eyes. Now he had tremendous leverage and he forced his aching cock back and forth within her like a machine.

The headboard was slamming into the wall now harder than ever before. Picture frames fell off their nails shattering on the floor The lamp on the bedside table fell over the red scarf fluttering to the floor.

Rayna's next door neighbor slammed his fist on the other side of the wall complaining loudly, "Hey, mother fuckers, keep it down over there!"
 
She reached her free hand to the bite at her neck and caught the lingering blood droplets on her finger holding it up to his lips as she released his wrist and licked at the wound as it healed as well purring. She bucked her hips against him in this new angle as a feral growl fell from her lips she was allowing the beast a little more fun with this as her legs locked around his hips and ass and dug her heels in her eyes watching his intently as she smiled at him. Her lips and expression that of a sated lioness yet still a hunger lingered there as well for so much more.

Remind me to kill him later... She smirked slamming her hips against his thrusts before moving to sit up with him and ride him just as intently as he was thrusting.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren licked at her fingers nipping and chasing after them with his fangs. His hands took hold of her hips anchoring her resolutely to his pounding pelvis. When she rose up supported only by her legs around his hips and his hands on hers he lifted her up and crashed her down onto his cock deeper and harder than before.

He bit the inside swell of her breast and ran his tongue over it smearing her blood over her heaving flesh. When that wound healed he did the same to the other breast.
 
Growling more at the new depth and intensity that his thrusts can get and gasping at each bite on her breasts. purring feeling him smear the blood over her breasts before moving her hands to lift his face to hers an pressing a violently hungry kiss to his lips gasping more into the kiss as she bent her legs back under herself and helped bounce more on him her speed matching his then guiding them both a little faster from time to time and a little slower as well at times.

Her hands moved to his hair fingers swirling in his hair as she moved to kiss and nip along his neck and earlobe growling softly at his ear.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren growled as she assists in the raising and falling of her on his penetrating cock. He looked into her eyes feral and hungry as she raised his head and kissed him. The soft growl into his ear was pushing him closer to the edge and he raised and dropped her harder.

He was only a moment away from climax.
 
Another growl she felt her own body reacting as she nipped more at his lips and moving to his chest and nipping more there till she felt them both about to explode in orgasm and moving her wrist and neck a little closer to his lips and fangs as she moved to bite into his pecs at just the right moment in the climax to intensifiy it beyond anything a mortal or even a blood doll could offer.

Her legs tightened a little against his hips as she slammed herself down one last time growling into the bite as her orgasm was blasting her system with full intensity.
 
IC: Darren Cross

When she bit into his chest Darren couldn't hold out any longer. The tightly wound spool of energy came free like a uncoiled spring. Simultaneously endorphins flooded his blood. And his eyes unfocused as all the cum he had kept tightly locked away during his estrangement from Bishop's circle of Vampires pumped out of his cock and flooded Rayna's milking pussy.

His mind was taking a break awash in sensation and pleasure, but instincts were instincts nonetheless. Somehow his head bent in an awkward angle but his lips found the side of her neck, the same side he had bitten moments before, healed over now, and pierced by his fangs once again and Rayna's blood slithered over his tongue and down his throat once more. It tasted different than before.

Among Vampires there were coinnessuers of blood, and many had said that the blood of a vampire in the throes of orgasm and as the endorphins changed its taste it made it richer, deeper, more complex, sweeter, just more, like chocolate on steroids.

Darren wondered if Rayna was tasting the same difference with him now.
 
Last edited:
She purred at the taste... so young... fresh and so flooded with lust and growled softly at the intoxicating flavor. her orgasm washing through her with a wild abandon as she finally lay there drinking from him for a moment more feeling him feed from her and purred as fangs once more entered her neck.

Removing her fangs from his chest and she left her neck tilted to the side as she whispered. yes... Feed lover. Her slithered her fingers through his hair as she held him close.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren hadn't noticed how he had lost his balance and fallen back down on the bed. He lay there on his side panting looking into Rayna's eyes.

"That..." He said softly since he was still trying to catch his breath, "...That was incredible."
 
Laying there smiling her fingers still swirling in his hair as she moved her other hand to trace over his lips and cheek as he spoke.

Glad you enjoyed it... I must admit that was very amazing... We will have to do that again... Later.

Pressing a soft brief kiss to his lips she laid there and curled into his arms her eyes lost in his.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Laying there with Rayna curled up against him, felt very good. Most of the other Vampires, the blood dolls, at Bishop's place would've already left now that they had gotten what they had wanted from Darren. With her there in his arms it made Darren feel like more than just a monster trying to be normal.

His arms wrapped up around her holding her tighter. He placed a tender kiss pn her forehead whispering, "Promise me you'll still be here in my arms when I wake up, Rayna."

Moments passed in perfect silence with Darren listening fascinated by her breathing the beating of her heart. Eventually sleep took him and he slumbered peacefully like he had not in decades.
 
She laid there a soft smile gracing her lips as she traced a finger over his chest hearing his soft simple plea and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips in answer that she would still be there when he awoke. She closed her eyes though sleep did not overtake her as quickly as it did him.

She laid there feeling his slip into a deep restful sleep and smiled before allowing herself to fall asleep. Her dreams peaceful for once in a very long time. He was so young so sure and yet so terrified of the gift he had been given even if not by choice. As she fell asleep she pressed a soft kiss to his chest right over his heart and lost herself to sleep with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~
Emily had been sitting there listening to Gregory talk in his sleep smiling to herself as she heard his feelings about the Vamp girl and having been told Darren's feelings about her being his not Greg's she sat back smirking. She decided when she sensed him stirring to wake up that she would pop back down stairs and startle him with her questions just like she had done Darren.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

The morning finally came and shakily Greg rose up from his bed. He went to Darren's room and was not surprised to find it empty. His room mate and Rayna had gone off somewhere last night, and the fact that he wasn't back spoke volumes. A twinge of jealousy arced through him as images of what he had done to her. His friend.

Greg stalked downstairs to the coffee maker. He had to get ready for his shift at the hospital, but when Darren returned home they were going to settle just who would be seeing Rayna.

---------------------------X

IC: Darren Cross

Morning came and painfully bright sunlight poured in through the window. Darren stirred cracking his eyes open to find Rayna still there.

"Morning beautiful," he told her.

He began to stir. "I have to get ready for work today."
 
Emily sat there on the counter looking at him.

Okay Darren wouldn't tell me much but I know you like her as usual you talk in your sleep. You've got the hots for a vampire... She teasingly began to sing... And they call it puppy love...

So now you are going to tell me about her... who is she? She is really pretty... but why are you interested in a vampire thought you two were trying to go for normal? And you two really need to decide who is seeing her and who she wants to see... With her energy though I bet she would take both of you on...

She smiled glad there was action and activity around the house in their hermit lives now. It was like a child with candy and she was not going to be ignored they would give her answers or she would hassle the crap out of them or talk to Rayna herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rayna laid there by him still somewhat curled in his arms though it was more her also holding him almost protectively. Smiling to him she just nodded for a moment before speaking.

Good morning... While you get to work I really should go deal with all of the "proper" visit and business with my brother and Ivy... she added barely above a mutter Arrogant contemptible conniving bitch...

Not wanting to slip from his arms but really needed to she slowly untangled from him and stood up.

You might want to get back to your place to get different clothing as well... wouldn't want people to talk too much... she laughed. And I am sure that Gregory will want to talk with you about things.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

He had just started the coffee maker when Emily spoke up. "Okay Darren wouldn't tell me much but I know you like her as usual you talk in your slee."

"No, I don't," He snapped a little embarrassed that he suspected she was right, but didn't want to admit it.

"You've got the hots for a vampire..." She began to sing teasing him, "So now you are going to tell me about her... who is she?"

He shrugged dismissively, "Just a woman we met at the bar last night."

"She is really pretty... but why are you interested in a vampire thought you two were trying to go for normal?"

"Rayna's not not normal," Gregory answered defensively, "She's just...less normal than most."

"And you two really need to decide who is seeing her and who she wants to see..."

He tapped his chest and said adamantly, "I'm seeing her. Rayna, wants to see me."

"With her energy though I bet she would take both of you on..."

He said louder this time, "I'm seeing her."

Just then the door opened and closed and Darren walked in.

"You have the same clothes as last night." Greg accused him, "Where were you?"

"I was out all night," Darren answered going up the steps to his room, "You know Vampires are creatures of the night, right?

"Bullshit," Greg swore angrily, "You were with Rayna all last night."

Darren stopped at the top of the steps and looked back down on him. "I guess we're going to have to clear this up, Greg. But later, okay, we both need to get to work right now."
 
Last edited:
Rayna had kissed him softly before he left and then decided to go and visit her brother and Ivy... Gods how she detested her "niece" Underhanded little whelp who reminded her in some way of how manipulative she had been with hers and Bishops sire... Only this girl was beyond see through to all but Bishop...

Slipping into a black lace and chiffon single sleeve dress and a pair of black heels. Pulling her hair back in a crimson clip she then headed to the den to deal with her brother and get that out of the way before she truly began her torment of this town.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

His shift was almost over at the hospital, and it had been a hard one today. Old man Carson in room 111 had given him nothing but grief as he had tried to refresh the old coot's bedpan. His boss had ridden his ass all day, and in the lunchroom he saw the pretty nurse, Jennifer, he had his eyes on was being sweet talked to by that asshole Dr. Williams, a cardiologist that made like a dozen times more than him a year or more, was handsome, had a future, oh and didn't have to seriously worry about having fleas every month.

The sight of it just reminded him how he had no hope with a girl like Rayna. Why would she be interested in a pathetic loser like Gregory Wolf when she had sexy Darren Cross to attract her. He should probably just give up and let Darren have her. He had terrible luck with women even before his current problems with lycanthropy. Claire, his ex-fiance had taken pity on his stumbling attempts to get her attention, and asked him out on that first date.

All in all Greg wanted nothing more than to get home and take a nice warm shower and enjoy his last night before the full moon. Tomorrow night he'd go lock himself in an abandoned building's basement and hope all he'd wake up with an aftertaste of was rats.
 
After an exhausting visit with her brother and his contemptible vermin Ivy. Hours of plastered on smiles and pleasantries as was expected on all their parts. For a time it was just like her "childhood" though... Her big brother sitting there talking with her. They had moments like that no matter their dislike of each other... it was the centuries of familiarity and survival. IN moments like that Ivy tended to leave in disgust which strangely suited both of them just fine and she knew it.

Hours later she had gone back to her little rat trap of a motel room and changed. She headed out for a walk with no particular destination in mind but found herself in the gardens there at the hospital and sat down. She smiled as a little child hobbled over to her on crutches and asked her if she was sick too. She shook her head no to the child and smiled as they hobbled back to their nurse and Rayna went back to her thoughts.

Her thoughts drifted to Greg... so strange that he would offer himself like that to a complete stranger solely on the hopes that Darren would protect him... Such trust... it was encouraging.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

His head bowed low, Greg made his way from the busy hospital and out into the bustling world. His life sucked. He sighed, feeling downtrodden and depressed he walked through the park outside the hospital.

As he did he saw a little girl cross his path. Instinctively he turned his head to follow her as she walked up to...Rayna of all people sitting on a park bench. The little girl smiled at her and she smiled back. Strange that there was no signs of the fangs he knew full well were there.

When the little girl left running back to her mommy giggling he approached her.

"Hey, Rayna." He told her, "If you're here for Darren his shift doesn't end for another hour."
 
She looked to him and smiled patting the bench by her.

I just sort of ended up here... My expected visit with my brother... went surprisingly pleasant... almost like our "childhood" together with our sire. Well other than the vermin bitch niece Ivy being around but that is neither here nor there.

She reached for his hand smiling. SO what just because I spent time Darren I am automatically here for him like some love sick little groupie or something...

She laughed. Who is to say I am not here to see you? Or surprise maybe both of you... I loved hanging out with both of you till my hunger caused trouble
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Who is to say I am not here to see you? Or surprise maybe both of you..." Rayna laughed, "I loved hanging out with both of you till my hunger caused trouble."

He nodded sitting down on the bench beside her where she had indicated. "I can Sympathize," He said thinking of his own troubles with craving raw meat at times.

He glanced down at his hands nervously. "Are you thirsty? There's a place across the street that serves pretty good coffee if you are. It's not too expensive, and we can talk if you don't mind talking to someone like me."
 
Back
Top