Professional Women, women in education, law, finance so on....

What is it about these women which drives me absolutely nuts...i don't know.

When I walk on the streets of new york, and see all these women..dressed to go to work...somehow something tells me...inside them is a fiercely horny creature...which is waiting to be relieved.....

Calling all such women..who go to work everyday...... where they have to show this aura of a professional woman...but have a deep desire to be absolutely apposite in closed doors....

I want to know you, talk to you...and may be be the one to take you to new heights of pleasure...

Can we have a roll call?

Ooh- I'm definitely one of the professional women who thinks about sex all day and has a very kinky side!

Ooh- I'm definitely one of the professional women who thinks about sex all day and has a very kinky side!

I have worked with a lot of women who think about sex all day!! great on Friday after work drinks and the women tell you all about it.
I think about sex quite a lot.. possibilities like the girl who sits opposite me would she be wet or does she like a man going down!!! all the possibilities!!:cool:

What is it about these women which drives me absolutely nuts...i don't know.

When I walk on the streets of new york, and see all these women..dressed to go to work...somehow something tells me...inside them is a fiercely horny creature...which is waiting to be relieved.....

Calling all such women..who go to work everyday...... where they have to show this aura of a professional woman...but have a deep desire to be absolutely apposite in closed doors....

I want to know you, talk to you...and may be be the one to take you to new heights of pleasure...

Can we have a roll call?
Do scottish nurses count :p xxx :D

YW I PM'd you. Don't know if you are available. If you remember our conversation yesterday. Would love to try some of those things out if you remember. xxx
mmmm yes i remember ;) and would be very cool :D

Nurses

For the purpose of the thread...nurses wouldn't qualify...

but..yes...a nurse in uniform...ohh well...thats another story.

I completely agree... a woman dressed for success looks absolutely mesmerizing...its one of the best things about living in NYC..I get to see them all over...on trains...walking ..at restaurants...its hard not to go walking around in my suit with a raging hard on most days..lol ...if any of you ladys ever want to chat send me a message here or on yahoo... jstlkn787 is my id on yahoo..

They will be all around.
You can see women working almost every where and its a kinky to think what she think inside that business attire.

They will be all around.
You can see women working almost every where and its a kinky to think what she think inside that business attire.

absolutely...and every now and when you actually get to find out what they think inside that business attire its all worth it..might need to take a walk and go "sight seeing" ;)

any ladies

lawyers..doctors...accountants..VPs.....CEOs....
still loking for professional ladies...

Great Weather!

The weather in NYC has been wonderful...as I walk down Park Ave, I get hard as the beautiful women walk along in their sandals and short skirts, with cleavage revealed.....

Feet!

The alternating very wet weather and warm humid weather....boots ...sandals...ahhhh!

im interested in uch women too

25 yo highly educated...pm me to let the sparks flying!!

professional women

I spend my working week in suits - there is something very naughty about knowing that whilst my exterior is prim, proper and professional what is underneath is anything but......

I spend my working week in suits - there is something very naughty about knowing that whilst my exterior is prim, proper and professional what is underneath is anything but......

I'd love to see what you wear under that very professional suit... and then see what you're hiding underneath it all!

I work in a shirt and tie, but there's nothing sexier than a woman putting on my shirt after we've made love. She can wear the tie too, if she wants ;)

Recent college graduate here working as an accountant in northern VA. I was lucky enough to find a job last year.

Marha

winter bump

hi all..i am thinking this thread needs a bump...once again inviting all your professional women....come out..confess

Back