The Account Manager (closed for IntriguedLover)

As he played around with her, Cassie fought with him trying to keep him where she could ride him, but he won out on that battle. Soon she was on her face and her ass propped up in the air. Her pussy glistening with the wetness that she knew his cock so desired. She turned her head so she could breathe as she felt him press against her wetness. "Ohh Ben," she mewled. She wanted him to press in further so she backed her hips against him until his entire length was in her dripping cunt.

"Best...purchase..ever, dear," she admitted as she began to press more and more against his hips as his cock went further into her velvety depths. "Faster, Ben! Faster!" she egged him on.
 
Oh, she was hot and wet and juicy and slippery and moving hard against him. He picked up the pace a bit more, wallowing in the sweet feel of her tight walls spreading apart and coming back together along his length as he thrust deep and withdrew, thrust and withdrew…

But then he began to slow. The hand he had twined in a big fistful of her her hair relaxed; the other, which was gripping her shoulder for leverage, softened. A small, sad thought which had been growing as the evening progressed finally blossomed into full flower, and his hands began to roam softly, gently across her shoulders, back, and buttocks as he slowed even further. Finally he withdrew altogether and laid himself out full-length on the bed beside her, still running his fingers lightly across her skin wherever it lay exposed by the revealing dress.

“Cassie,” he murmured hoarsely, “you know I love fucking you. You make my body come alive in ways I’d thought it forgot long ago. But tonight, I don’t want to just fuck you; I want to make love to you. This is our last night together here, and I don’t know when we’ll be able to do it again, if ever. I want to make it special.

“Undress me, and then I’ll undress you. I want to explore every inch of you, memorize your form and figure and feel and look and smell, like it’s the last time I’ll ever see you…”
 
It was surprising to Cassie when she felt him slow down from his fast pace. She looked back to him as she felt him slow to almost a crawl. She moaned at the loss of his rod from her dripping cunt. She listened to his words as she laid next to him. Resting her head against his chest and nodded gently. "Oh," she moaned. "You want it 'old school', huh?" She slipped off the bed and moved from the edge, turning her back to him. Her shapely ass beginning to show as she slowly turned for him. She was giving him a sexy dance. "Move to the end down here, baby.." She motioned for him to move to the end of the bed.

When he did, she moved to in front of him. She worked at his shirt, undoing the buttons slowly. She focused her eyes on him as she moved her hips gently, swaying in front of him. Her nipples were pressing against the dress as she looked to him. She slipped the shirt from his shoulders and began to kiss his chest slowly.

"Is this what you were wanting?" she questioned him as she smirked, kissing him more.
 
His eyes never left her body as she swayed and moved in front of him. His breath caught as she slipped the shirt from his shoulders, the light glide of her fingertips leaving lines of fire along his skin. “Yes,” he breathed out as she worked her way down his chest trailing butterfly kisses. “Yes, this is what I’m wanting…”

He knew she was playing it as just another sexy game, but it was anything but a game for him. What he wanted, what he truly wanted, was her, her unapologetic lustiness, her utterly unconscious sensuality, her youthful exuberance and enthusiasm. He wanted it tonight, and tomorrow morning, and all day every day; he wanted to breathe her…

And he couldn’t have her, not openly and honestly in that way. Tomorrow they would be back at the office, and everything would have to go back to being hidden and secret and furtive, like thieves sneaking through the night. If their liaison became known it could cost him his career, and more importantly it would definitely cost her job, and he couldn’t hurt her in that way. I should end this, he thought for the hundredth time, but he just couldn’t bring himself to it. Especially not now, when he had her luscious body under his eyes and his hands, when she looked at him like that, like he was the only man alive in the world to her.

And tomorrow he would be back with Gloria, whom he also wanted; that wonderful woman he’d married all those years ago but had never grown tired of, her hair streaming loose across the pillow in the sunlight, biting her lip and gasping when he nipped her nipple in just that way, her soft sighs and quiet competence in all things…

He wondered if she was experiencing the same emotions this weekend with Adam Garrison. He didn’t begrudge her whatever pleasure she found in his arms, because he knew that whatever happened there didn’t, wouldn’t change what happened between her and himself.

And then he stopped wondering and thinking about anything except the silky feel of Cassie’s hair under his fingertips as he rested his hands lightly, gently on her head…
 
The feeling of everything was going perfectly. Cassie never wanted this time to end. She had never thought about taking the time in love making. It was...nice. She was enjoying the gentle touches from Ben. Her body was reacting nicely and she could tell that he was doing about the same. She knew that this time was truly to be treasured since they might not have time together again...whether soon or never again.

"Ben...I love you.." she whispered in his ear before she turned around, raising her hair so he could start undoing her zipper. Her nipples pressed hard against the dress until it slipped from her shoulders. She moved her hips gently letting the dress pool around her ankles on the floor. She stepped out of it and turned around to him.

She stood there in her nude glory as she smiled at him. She pressed him back against the bed, kissing his chest as she worked her way down his body. Her hands worked down his sides before they found their target. She worked to pull his pants the rest of the way off since he hadn't removed them since they basically attacked each other once they hit the door.

She pulled them off and released his cock from the confines. She moaned as she faced his already throbbing member. "Just a little pre-game.." she mewled as she took just the head into her mouth, sucking on it gently.
 
He felt each touch of her lips like a small, fragile golden pleasure flower blooming on his skin, enjoying them not just because they were prelude to some main action, which he knew they were, but rather experiencing each one as an event to be savored in and for itself alone. Her fingers gliding down his flanks brought a frisson of electricity to his skin, causing tiny goosebumps to rise. He lay back and closed his eyes the better to feel what she was doing, but then her hands found his hardness and he gave a small involuntary grunt.

Just a little pre-game… she said. He raised his head to watch as she slowly engulfed the swollen head, still glistening a little with her joy juices from their initial action. It disappeared slowly between her soft, wet lips, slipping easily across the smooth silky surface downward, downward… He gasped when they popped around the ridge of the helmet, and concentrated on the exquisite torture of her gentle sucking and the soft movement of her tongue across the tender meatus and the frenulum just below it.

A few minutes of this was all he could take, however; the feeling was so wonderful that he could feel his orgasm rising quickly, and he didn’t want to reach that point just yet. Reluctantly he placed his hands on either side of her head, urging her to stop. “Come up here,” he said softly, indicating the bed where he lay. “Lie down on your belly.”
 
Everything was absolutely perfect. The way she licked the underside of his cock made her feel like she was in control. She loved the way his precum tasted and it sent shivers throughout her body. Her pussy was already wet but it was only getting wetter as she felt her muscles tense up down there. Cassie had never been a dick-sucker, but she loved sucking his.

The way his cock was throbbing was only a signal that he was close. Her breasts were pressing against his inner thighs as she rubbed his ballsack. His balls had tightened up to almost a leather-like feel and she knew that it was only a matter of time. She raised a finger and rubbed his ballsack, teasing it to send shivers through his body. Then she was moved by him. She sighed at the loss of his cock from her mouth. But she got up on the bed and laid on her belly like she was instructed.

She wanted to ask him what he was going to do, but she didn't want to ruin the moment. Her breasts pressed out from under her as she laid on the front of her abdomen, anticipating his next move.
 
When she was comfortable, he knelt on the bed between her legs and, starting at the base of her neck, he began to trace his her skin, sometimes with just his fingertips, sometimes with his palm, alternating between feather-light and almost-massage caress. He took his time, moving slowly, often back-tracking over sections as if trying to memorize her form in braille.

"Relax," he said in a low, barely audible whisper. "Relax, and just feel..."

He moved across the nape of her neck, along her shoulders, around the curve of the shoulder; down one arm leisurely, tarrying a little at the armpit, the hollow of her elbow, her palm...he moved to the other arm, repeating the regimen...then he was back at her neck, rubbing lightly along the sides...

He worked his way slowly down her back, caressing the lines of her shoulderblades, the little bumps of her spine...he stroked lightly the flesh of her breasts where they pillowed out from under her torso, but didn't stay...down the back, up the flanks, along her ribs, then back down into the hollow of her hip bones... to the small of her back, the little dimples on either side of her ass cleft... little circles on her tailbone, then down the sides of her ass cheeks to one thigh...along the inside and outside, tarrying again at the hollow behind her knee...

He shifted so he could stroke her calf, caress her ankle, move across the sole of her foot firmly enough so that it wouldn't tickle...the over to the other foot, and slowly working his way up: the calf, the hollow of the knee, the inside and outside of the thigh...still often retracing his steps, back down when he'd gone up, or back up where he'd gone down, but always moving, never staying in one place for long...

(to be continued)
 
Finally he worked his way slowly upward to her upper thighs and ass cheeks. He lingered over both smooth, firm orbs, then spent some time visiting the tender creases on the inside of her thighs where they met her sex, though not actually touching her pussy lips...not yet.

"Rock back on your knees," he instructed. "Lift your ass in the air."
 
Cassie closed her eyes as she felt his hands begin to work their ways over her body. She felt truly at peace while he did this. His hands working their way from her neck down her sides to her ass made her shiver. But it was a good kind of shiver. It felt really good. She breathed gentle moans as she kept her arms up under her head. She could feel where he was going next before he even did it. Even as he worked his way down her torso and ass, she felt him go down her legs as well. Her natural womanly questioning was wanting to make an appearance but she kept quiet, just enjoying the feel of his hands across her foot. Then his hands moved to touch the inside of her thighs. She was a bit ticklish there and her body was reluctant to let him touch there, but she fought the urge to close them. She felt his fingers come close to where her pussy was and she let out a moan.

"Rock back on your knees," he instructed. "Lift your ass in the air."

She looked back to him and did as she was told. She got up onto her knees, raising her ass into the air. She held herself there as she turned her neck a little bit, looking back to him. "Like this, sweetie?" she questioned.
 
"Perfect, kitten," he murmured back, as his hands slowly traced the creases between her thighs and pussy lips.

She was wet, gloriously wet, and glistening. He rested on his elbows and moved his face and mouth into position to taste that sweet nectar, running the tip of his tongue lightly over her pink petals, savoring the tangy salt taste of her arousal. He slowly began laving her sex from front to back, back to front, tracing the outlines of her opening, while with one finger he touched feather-light on the tip of her clit, describing tiny circles around it and across it, gradually increasing the pressure...
 
Cassie groaned in delight as she felt him begin to lick her wetness. Her pussy was craving something like this. It sent lightning bolts through her body as the pleasure instantly shot through her. She wiggled her butt gently in front of his face as she moaned into the sheets. His finger was now rubbing her clit and she was loving every moment of it. It brought more and more moans from her throat as she pushed back against his face, his tongue going deeper into her cunt.

"Ohh Ben," she moaned in delight as she tightened her grip on the sheets. Her pussy was clenching with the pleasure as she felt her orgasm rise. "I'm close, baby.."
 
She was moving involuntarily, rubbing her pussy against his face, smearing his cheeks with her love juice. He could tell she was close, but what he was doing seemed to be working for her, so he didn't change a thing; he simply continued licking her tangy twat, every now and then thrusting his tongue inside her as deep as he could get it and licking around in there. All the while he kept a slow but steady rhythm with his forefinger on her clit, with just a little added pressure, stopping the circles to flick it back and forth from side to side across it.

"Cum for me, kitten," he said momentarily when he paused for breath. "Cum for me; you know how I love to watch you cum..." before diving back in face-first to continue his delicious feast.
 
"Cum for me, kitten."

Her mind was lost and her ears deafened by the heart beat pounding in her head. Her body was out of control as she didn't even hear the rest of what he had said. Her hips were grinding hard against his face. His slight 5 o'clock shadow causing the insides of her thighs to be tickled but it only forced her closer to the impending orgasm that both of them wanted her to have. That's when it hit her. Her body was in the throes of pure orgasmic bliss. Wave after glorious wave crashed through her as her nipples were extremely erect on the tips of her dangling mounds. Her back arched as she let out a moan that echoed in the room they had rented for the night. "Fuck yes!!" she hissed as her orgasm continued. Her pussy juices were gushing out of her tight cunt as her body finally started to calm down.

She collapsed on the bed, heaving each breath with pleasured exhaustion. But she knew her lover was not done yet. She managed to force herself onto her back as she looked to him -- hints of her essence still on his face.

"Does Daddy want to enter his kitten now?" she muttered as her breasts rose and fell with each breath, a wide smile on her face as she looked to him, her fingers finding their way to her pussy to spread the engorged lips apart for him to view.
 
He climbed up slowly between her legs and leaned his weight on his arms, moving his hips just enough for the swollen tip of his cock to find her entrance which she had so kindly held open for him, wanting, waiting. God, what a woman...

He pushed into her unhurriedly, waiting a second when he was fully engulfed in her warm, wet canal, then began a slow but steady thrusting, using only his hips, pushing in as deep as he could, gazing down, his eyes locked on hers. "Does Kitten like Daddy's cock inside her?" he asked playfully. "I can tell by your face, I think you do..."

It was languid and relaxed, that fucking. No rush, no haste, no hectic pounding, just the slow, steady rhythm of his warm shaft sliding in and out. It didn't take many minutes for his face to lock, and with one last deep thrust he came, not explosively, but like the clouds opening on a gloomy summer day. It was warm, and liquid, and utterly beautiful.

He sank down and rested his face in the crook of her neck, kissing her softly. "Oh, Kitten," he breathed, "I do love you..."
 
As his cock began to enter her, Cassie was cooing in delight. Her breasts heaving with each breath as his length entered her. She loved the way he was going slow. She could feel every rigid inch as she expertly squeezed his cock with her kegel muscles. She tightened her pussy while he was pulling out and then relaxing as he went in. It increased the pleasure for her as well.

His cock head was going in as far as it would go, tickling her g-spot and then pulling out. It felt amazing. She nodded her head when he asked her if she was enjoying it. "Oh yes, daddy.. Your kitten adores it.." She loved calling him daddy. It added a bit of spark to the sex session.

Even as the time went on, he continued to glide slowly in and out of her pussy. She could tell her was close by the rigid way his abdomen tightened. She watched his face as she felt his cum shoot into her. The warmth felt really good.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to support him as he nuzzled her neck, collapsing on top of her.. She breathed gently into his ear, sticking her tongue out to lick the lobe every now and again, knowing that he had a weak spot there. It usually drove him mad with lust, but right now it was just a sign of love. "I love you too, daddy.."


(OOC: Alright, all fixed. Missed a line in there! Tag you're it!)
 
Last edited:
He awoke in the dim morning half-light, still entangled in Cassie's naked arms and legs, and lay watching the entrancing wonder of her breasts slowly rising and falling to the rhythm of her breathing. It was a sight he'd only seen in the last few days, and it was one he thought he would never grow tired of.

The second thought that followed on the heels of that one was a little sadder; he wondered if he would ever have the chance to see it again, given their situation. An opportunity to spend an entire night with her would happen rarely, if ever again.

He checked his watch--he was one of those Dinosaurs who still wore one in an age of everyone using cell phones for timepieces--and groaned inwardly. They would have to leave, soon. No time for some slow, relaxed, morning sex...

He softly kissed her neck and ear and gently shook her. "Time to get up, Kitten. We have to be going, soon."
 
Cassie had watched him doze off in her arms. She didn't even move not wanting to bother him. She loved being near him but that nagging notion of not being able to do this again hit her hard. Her mind raced as she looked at his sleeping face. Her heart sank as she looked to him. She had truly enjoyed this weekend with him and he had made her feel like a complete lady, even in the bedroom. It didn't matter to her. She finally dozed off only to notice the next moment that he was nudging her awake.

She yawned sleepily and then looked at him. "Oh..." she sighed quietly. She gave him a kiss on the lips before turning to get off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She needed to get a quick wash because she knew they'd have to be leaving. Her heart was saddened even though they had had the best time of their lives this weekend. She finished washing and stepped out only to see him coming in.

"Water is still warm, sweetie." She kissed him yet again, this time lingering just a little bit -- not wanting it to end.
 
Ben wanted nothing more at that moment than to drag Cassie back into the shower, push her up against the wall, and bury himself balls-deep inside her from behind; he remembered the hot time he and she had had in the hotel room shower--was it only a few short days ago? His cock twitched and started to rise at the thought...

Instead he heaved a sigh and let her pass by. No time. He got into the shower, turning on the water jet and letting the warm cascade stream over his head and down his chest and back. Time to start getting back into Real Time Mode.

When he was finished in the bathroom he emerged to find she had already packed up their stuff. He dressed and helped her move their cases down the hall, into the elevator, and into the lobby, where he settled the bill at the desk and handed his parking slip to the attendant.

As they waited for the car to come around he looked down at her wistfully. "I had a wonderful time, Kitten. I hate to see it end. It will be hard now, going back to the way things have to be."
 
Cassie kept tears hidden from him as she packed their bags. She didn't want to let on that she was having a tough time getting through the thought of not being able to enjoy each other's company anymore. She had gotten dressed and looked to him as they were in the elevator. She kept quiet as she let a smile show to him. She had really enjoyed this time with him and hated to see it end, as much as he showed that he felt the same.

While waiting for the car, she smiled putting her arm around his waist, holding him close. "It's certainly going to be hard. I'm certain you have to speak to Mrs. Crawford. I hope it goes easy for you."

She got in the car when he opened the door for her. They stayed quiet for the drive back to the city. The silence eerily reminding her that they would need to go back to a normal life. As he pulled up outside her place, she smiled looking to him. "I'll...I'll see you at the office tomorrow, Ben." She kissed him on the lips, a deep sensual kiss before she reluctantly got out. She grabbed her bag and looked back to him one more time before she headed upstairs. She'd have to get a presentation ready for tomorrow, so she'd be up most of the night.
 
Ben pulled into his driveway, stopped the car, turned off the ignition, and heaved a sigh. Back to reality... The weekend had been so sweet, so magical.

He got out of the car, grabbed his bags, and hauled them into the living room through the front door. "Honey? I'm home," he called, but there was no answer. Funny; Gloria's car was in the driveway. Maybe she was taking a nap? She sometimes did that on Sunday afternoons.

He wandered into the kitchen, then into the dining room. No Gloria. She must be sleeping,[/I[ he thought, and went into the bedroom. There he was greeted by an astonishing sight: his beautiful wife, stark naked on the bed, headphones on, eyes closed, plunging her vibrator in and out of her soaking pussy at a rapid pace.

It was not the first time he'd walked in on her masturbating, but it didn't happen often. When it did, though, he found it utterly arousing, to see his woman in the throes of heat, skin flushed, hips jerking, tendons in her neck taut as she approached orgasm. He wondered what she was listening to; some erotica, most likely. She liked reading erotic novels and stories and would often read passages to him in bed that she found particularly stimulating. Usually just before they fucked. He didn't mind at all.

Lately she'd found a website that had auditory "stories" as well, where sound played as much a role as the written word. It was probably one of those. He just leaned against the doorpost, drinking in the sight of the woman he loved and had committed to for life getting herself off. He felt himself stirring and hardening even as he watched, and couldn't resist the temptation to undo his pants and fish his erection out to stroke slowly.

Suddenly she arched her back and let out a gasp, her hips shaking as her hand stopped moving, holding the vibrator so that the little bunny ears whipped and drubbed madly at her clit. With a little shriek she came hard, twisting and twitching uncontrollably as the crest took her.

Then she collapsed, breathing hard, and slowly withdrew the vibrator from her tunnel. She just lay quietly for a few moments, her lungs heaving in and out as she came down from the high. Finally she opened her eyes languidly, and started in alarm when she saw him there in the doorway, his rigid shaft in his hands.

"Hi," he said conversationally. "I'm home. Is this a private party, or can anyone join?" She relaxed a little as he approached the bed. "I seem to have a bit of a problem here...do you think you could help me with it?"

He moved the head of his swollen pole closer to her head. With a grin, she opened her mouth and took it in, sucking long and lovingly along the length of it...
 
Gloria had had a wonderful weekend with Adam. It had been honestly the first time in a long time that she had felt this happy. Sure, Ben made her happy. But here lately, he's been less attentive and that was something she really needed. Considering that Ben was supposed to be out this weekend, she had felt it safe to have Adam come over.

Even now, Adam had gone home after a passionate morning of sex in the shower. But she craved more. She wanted to cum more and she hoped to get done before Ben got home. She put on her headphones and turned on the CD player. Adam had made her a mix CD with him reading an erotic novel she had gotten him. She fished the vibrator out of the drawer on her side of the bed and went to work.

"His hips grinding against hers sent shivers through her spine, pleasure coursing throughout her entire being. His breathing the same as hers even as they both neared their respective goals. His climax came first and only sent her crashing over the edge. Wave after wave washed over her being as her body arched beneath his, her breasts pushing forward in the height of their shared ecstasy."

Just as she heard those last words on the CD, she came hard, slowly pushing the vibrator in and out before she brought it to a stop. As she tried to get her breathing under control, she opened her eyes. "Oh hell!" she said startled by seeing Ben standing in the doorway, slowly rubbing his cock.

"I seem to have a bit of a problem here...do you think you could help me with it?"

She got up and settled on the edge of the bed, her nude form before him. "Oh yes, I believe I can help with that," she said with a smirk. Something had brought him home earlier than she thought but she didn't think anything of it. Perhaps it was the traffic that was lighter on the way into the city.

Putting her lips to his cock, she licked the tip gently before taking his full length into her mouth. She moaned while sucking his dick. Her nipples still hard from cumming so hard, she reached for his hand and brought it around to her tit, urging him to squeeze it.

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

Cassie settled onto the couch in her living room. She looked to her laptop, not wanting to start the work that she needed to do. She sighed as she turned on the TV, but only to her dismay, it didn't entertain her. She shook her head. "I can't get depressed. There might be a chance in the future to have a time with him again." She smiled getting up off the couch and grabbing her wallet. She walked out the door and headed to the nearest coffee bar.

When she got back home, she was ready to complete her work. She opened her laptop and went immediately to the project she was needing to fix.

*The next morning*

Cassie woke up to her alarm, noticing that she had fallen asleep at the computer. She didn't really remember anything past having a shot of vodka during the presentation writing. She looked to her side and noticed the bottle was nearly empty. "What the?" Then her gaze turned to the screen. The project was done, but there was an email open but wasn't sent yet. She began to read it and noticed it was to Ben. "Oh god," she said as she deleted the email word by word. She couldn't risk his wife seeing something like what she had typed. "For the best," she said closing her laptop.

She got dressed and headed into work. Walking into the office holding coffee, it felt lonely. Then she saw Ben. He was presenting something to the board. She smiled and then turned to go to her desk. She hoped that she would see him at least sometime today, but they might not even talk at all that day.
 
Ben was giving a presentation to the board when he saw Cassie walk in. He caught her eye through the glass, but didn't make any gesture of recognition. She was looking fine, as usual, and he felt the day brighten a bit just from seeing her. Since she was his direct report, now, the opportunities for interaction would increase.

When he'd finished what he had to do he headed back to his office, passing by her desk and giving her hand a little finger-tip stroke on the way by. Nothing obvious, just something to let her know he was thinking about her.

Once seated, he dove into the day's work. After a while, though, his mind drifted back to the weekend, and especially to last night and this morning. Gloria had been on fire; he couldn't remember the last time she had fucked him with such energy, such abandon. It had been absolutely marvelous; she'd cum several times, and even got him up twice after the first time--an infield triple, which hadn't happened for him in a long time. He wasn't sure, but he suspected it was Adam Garrison's influence. If so, he should go away more often and leave them to it...and come home to reap the benefits.

Then this morning she had said something that had taken him aback, not knowing how to respond. "Have you ever..." she'd said, biting her lip nervously, "...ever thought of...expanding our sexual activities?" He'd looked at her, obviously at a loss. "You know," she'd continued, "like, adding other people?"

Utterly unable to think of what to say, he'd just leaned over, kissed her, and said, "Uh, let's talk about this tonight, okay?" and quickly left.

He wasn't sure what she'd meant by it, but it was certainly unsettling.
 
Cassie smiled as she felt his hand grace hers with its touch. She knew they couldn't do much here in the office, but at least he was still thinking of her. She wondered how things had gone with him and his wife. She went into her next meeting thinking of only him -- how he had made her feel this past weekend. Her body tingling as she spoke through the meeting. She finished up pretty quick even though her mind was elsewhere. She gathered up her reports and headed to his office.

She stopped short of the door. She looked down at her feet. She wasn't sure if they should even have any contact right now. She shook her head as she knocked before entering.

"Mr. Crawford? Here's the report that I just presented to the board. They said to hand it off to you for review.." She was reluctantly being formal with him as they were in the workplace. She didn't want to cause him any problems. She acknowledged him with a nod before turning to head out. She stopped at the door, hoping he'd stop her. She wanted contact with him, but knew if he didn't -- then it would be okay.
 
Ben picked up the file she'd laid on his desk and said, "Cassie? A moment, please?"

When she waited, he went on. "There's a new exhibit opening at the art center later this week; Art Nouveau, featuring Alphonse Mucha. The company is a big supporter of the center, and they've given us a block of tickets to the opening night gala. Gloria and I will be attending; she's a big Mucha fan. I was thinking of offering the rest of the tickets around the department, maybe get up a group to all attend together.

"I know many of them will already have plans, and others won't be able to make it because of the short notice, but do you think there would be enough interest among the rest to make it worthwhile?"
 
Back
Top