Strap-on experiences

"What has being secure have to do with using a strap-on? It's the men who has to be secure with his masculinity before he will allow a woman to do him with one."

A woman can have my Ass any time, My G/F got a strap on, used it once but we split up shortly afterwards, Miss the sex life with her but unfortunatly werent getting on in other parts of our relationship.

Devils advocate here . . .

Women are notoriously insecure. This can lead sexual blockages of all kinds.
I happen to know this first hand.

In my case it also lead to a constant need for sex but I digress.

If my husband had mentioned his strap on fantasy before I was secure in my sexuality and our relationship, it might have been a no go.

:eek:

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Yes, but on a woman.

Was ever one used on you?

Yes

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

My first experience was active and it was so incredibly hot! I was worried I would not be able to get the rhythm and I assumed it would do little for me since we weren't using one designed to provide the giver any stimulation. Damn was I wrong! Using a regular strap on I've cum easily.

When one was used on me, I expected to enjoy it but not as much as a real live hot cock and damn was I wrong again! My girl and I had purchased the perfect sized cock and between her hip action and her breasts and that perfectly sized, always hard cock, we had many hours of super hot fun. She loved me to ride her and watch me orgasm impaled on her cock.

Would you do it again?

Hell yes! I'm especially looking forward to using it on a man.

I fantasize about having a sub with his feet spread wide apart, hands tied behind his back, face down on my bed begging for my cock and then delivering it firmly again and again while I'm bracing myself by pulling against his bound arms. Ahh.

I have a nice little sub all picked out and ready to go who will enjoy the humiliation of being forced to suck my cock first and I'm looking forward to fucking his mouth before I take his ass.

Perhaps it was the domme in me just waiting to emerge but I've always been annoyed when men try to get some extra action by grabbing my head while I've got his cock in my mouth. Stroke my hair if you appreciate it but otherwise, let go. I know what I'm doing. LOL. In any case, I'm looking forward to doing that very thing I hate to my baby boy very very soon. Hopefully this weekend.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

LOVE this thread! Such a turn on hearing all these men talk about how much they love pegging!

Nice!

I have a nice little sub all picked out and ready to go who will enjoy the humiliation of being forced to suck my cock first and I'm looking forward to fucking his mouth before I take his ass.

Damn, I wish there were women like you nearby!

My "Mistress" that I posted about a few months back wanted to do that to me, and just the idea got me so hot! Unfortunately, she flaked out on me before we ever got a chance to do that. :(

But, but, I thought mistresses were supposed to be moist and flakey?

:devil:

*goes to check research on mistresses again.*

But, but, I thought mistresses were supposed to be moist and flakey?

That was the page on biscuits. I don't know how you got confused.

Biscuits - moist and flakey.

Mistresses - moist and bitchy.

;)

(okay, and then loving when they're done abusing you) (the mistresses, not the biscuits)

;)

(okay, and then loving when they're done abusing you) (the mistresses, not the biscuits)

Mmm! Biscuits! Oops! I mean mistresses!

:D

RE Strapon play

Submission is still relatively new for me, but Mistress has been training me over several sessions to be taken by her strap on. She started with her fingers then moved on to butt plugs until finally, last night she deemed it time.

She made me dress in stockings and heels as she enjoys my "slut" look and started as usual. Once I was happily taking the large plug she ordered me to suck her cock as she put it-an instruction I happily obeyed.

I was the ordered to kneel on all fours while she stood behind me and slowly inserted the dildo up my arse, which opened readily and eagerly to accept it. Once firmy in she started thrusting and I went into a world of my own...I could feel the dildo inside me and hear her stomach slapping against me and from somewhere inside of me a voice was begging her to do it harder only the voice inside could be heard very clearly OUTSIDE! The final part for me was hooking my heels behind her knees to give her better purchase so she could break me in well and truly.

Afterwards I was allowed to masturbate at which point Mistress gave me a present...she locked me in a CB3000. I am told it is for a week at first, but then again......

The thing is however since I have been wearing it I'm sure everyone has X-Ray eyes and can see into my trousers:eek:

Hmmmm moon and I stopped by a local store and picked up a 9 inch cyber skin for our anal adventures (I find it funny she still has a preference for anal sex even with women). I spent the entire ride home cuddling and playing with it. When we stopped by a Chinese place to grab food we had a odd middle eastern man trying to hit on us.... I swear a glare from her was all that kept me from whipping out the new toy. We also have a toy called striker at home.... it has to be a good 12 inches and made from a hard rubber.

-poppet

;)

Hmmm! I am hungry for both!! So I guess I serve the Mistresses and order
the Biscuits!! certainly not vice versa!

ES

Damn, I wish there were women like you nearby!

My "Mistress" that I posted about a few months back wanted to do that to me, and just the idea got me so hot! Unfortunately, she flaked out on me before we ever got a chance to do that. :(

There are flakes everywhere, unfortunately, because this guy flaked out on me too. :(

Afterwards I was allowed to masturbate at which point Mistress gave me a present...she locked me in a CB3000. I am told it is for a week at first, but then again......

The thing is however since I have been wearing it I'm sure everyone has X-Ray eyes and can see into my trousers:eek:

Yes, the CB3000 is completely obvious to anyone walking by and they all will know that you're locked up in a plastic prison, not able to touch your own cock. Women will smile at you and men will pity you.

People on the bus, train, plane, in a queue, the bank, lunch, restaurants, supermarket - all those places. Everyone knows and can tell you're locked up.

Unfortunately, that's not at all true. The CB-3000 is barely visible in almost all business attire, suits to Kahkis. In jeans it can get noticable, depending on the tightness and cut of the jeans, but it can easily be dismissed as a cock. The CB3000's shape sees to that, vaguely shaped like a cock, it easily disappears.

I do know how you feel though, it brings your own attention to your cock and balls enough that you're sure everyone can tell you're thinking about it. It will wear off, mostly, but any women that do smile at you, you'll still wonder somewhere in your mind whether they were smiling because they noticed or not.

Thanks for letting us in on your 'deflowering' - glad you had a good time.

Hmmmm moon and I stopped by a local store and picked up a 9 inch cyber skin for our anal adventures (I find it funny she still has a preference for anal sex even with women). I spent the entire ride home cuddling and playing with it. When we stopped by a Chinese place to grab food we had a odd middle eastern man trying to hit on us.... I swear a glare from her was all that kept me from whipping out the new toy. We also have a toy called striker at home.... it has to be a good 12 inches and made from a hard rubber.

-poppet

I'd love to hear more...
Paul :rose:

There are flakes everywhere, unfortunately, because this guy flaked out on me too. :(

Sorry to hear that. Too bad you're so damn far away, I'd love to take his place. Your ideas sounded pretty damn hot!

I certainly wouldn't mind hearing more of them.

The very first time for me was wild, I a senior in H.S. My friend debbie and I went to see another friend kattie at her house. We were always allowed to walk in without knocking. So as always we did so. We heard these moans coming from the upstairs bedroom, we thought our kattie was getting it on with her boyfriend. We walked up there and was going to suprise her by running threw the door screaming. But when we got to the door it was already slightly opened. We peaked in and to our suprise it was our friends mom Laurie. She was getting herself off on her bed, man was she hot. I had always had a thing for her and watching her slide her fingers inside of her made me dripping wet. My Debbie grabbed my arm and gasped, that was all it took. We heard ''who's there''. I announced oursleves and said we were just there to pick up kattie and that we were sorry for disturbing her. She came to the door wearing her robe and told us that Kattie had to go with her dad shopping. Laurie told us we could stay for as log as we wanted but that Kattie and her dad went to the mall so it might take a couple hours. Debbie chose to leave but I chose to stay. After Debbie left Laurie apologized for what we had seen or heard to which I said ''it's all cool''. She then told me that she knew that Kattie and I were into getting it on with girls. I was speachless. Then she added '' would you ever consider trying it with a older woman ?''. Thats all it took, the next thing I know she let her robe slip off and we were making out. She led me back upstairs to her room and blew my mind by strapping on this cock like object and told me she has always fantasized about fucking me. However she choose to bring me to a climax with her tongue first, then she took that strap on and began fucking me to a mind shattering climax. It was the first time I ever squirted too - but thats another story.

One thing I wouldn't want from another woman is for her to do me with a strap-on. Hell, if I want a cock in me, I may as well be with a man.

The very first time for me was wild, I a senior in H.S. My friend debbie and I went to see another friend kattie at her house. We were always allowed to walk in without knocking. So as always we did so. We heard these moans coming from the upstairs bedroom, we thought our kattie was getting it on with her boyfriend. We walked up there and was going to suprise her by running threw the door screaming. But when we got to the door it was already slightly opened. We peaked in and to our suprise it was our friends mom Laurie. She was getting herself off on her bed, man was she hot. I had always had a thing for her and watching her slide her fingers inside of her made me dripping wet. My Debbie grabbed my arm and gasped, that was all it took. We heard ''who's there''. I announced oursleves and said we were just there to pick up kattie and that we were sorry for disturbing her. She came to the door wearing her robe and told us that Kattie had to go with her dad shopping. Laurie told us we could stay for as log as we wanted but that Kattie and her dad went to the mall so it might take a couple hours. Debbie chose to leave but I chose to stay. After Debbie left Laurie apologized for what we had seen or heard to which I said ''it's all cool''. She then told me that she knew that Kattie and I were into getting it on with girls. I was speachless. Then she added '' would you ever consider trying it with a older woman ?''. Thats all it took, the next thing I know she let her robe slip off and we were making out. She led me back upstairs to her room and blew my mind by strapping on this cock like object and told me she has always fantasized about fucking me. However she choose to bring me to a climax with her tongue first, then she took that strap on and began fucking me to a mind shattering climax. It was the first time I ever squirted too - but thats another story.

This is a great story!
Thanks, Paul :rose:

One thing I wouldn't want from another woman is for her to do me with a strap-on. Hell, if I want a cock in me, I may as well be with a man.

Very true; but I'm too short to give it to my wife from behind. She has me wear a strap on for both doggie and anal. That presents a unique opportunity because I can keep thrusting long after I've released my load.

best thread ever

This is the single most intriguing thread I have read and it is stirring some very curious feelings in me...

Attachments

• IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 900
its been my fantasy

its been a fantasy of mine for a long time. but it doesn't seem as though there are many women in my area who will do that to a single mature guy. but i'll keep hoping.

its been a fantasy of mine for a long time. but it doesn't seem as though there are many women in my area who will do that to a single mature guy. but i'll keep hoping.

Cleveland is the proud home of dvnc. Check out their website: www.dvnc.us Their studio is very well equiped, and the mistresses are very special!

This is the single most intriguing thread I have read and it is stirring some very curious feelings in me...

I wish every guy would read this thread and keep an open mind.

Correction

I wish EVERYONE would read this thread and keep an open mind.

Kuddos to all of you men (and women) out there who are!

mmmm my exgf had a strapon that she loved to use but in line with others thoughts i would love the chance to exchange positions and dominate a man

Back