Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
513 area code cincinnati ohio

56 MWM would love to find a regular chat, im, even phone buddy, married or single woman, any age, just someone looking for more than just one chat. Would not be opposed to meeting after getting to know someone, but first let's chat :)

Iowa MILF looking for phone sex

Iowa, area code 319. Looking for some steamy phone chat with a man that can do more than grunt and groan. (I've had enough of those!) Could possibly lead to in-person meeting if mutually agreeable.

There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting
301 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting durning the day

Iowa, area code 319. Looking for some steamy phone chat with a man that can do more than grunt and groan. (I've had enough of those!) Could possibly lead to in-person meeting if mutually agreeable.

Hey just sent you a pm

419 Area code, the central ohio, near Mansfield area.. Looking for chat, and more.. ladies of all ages, lets chat

Central & SW VA

540 MWM early 40's. Looking for email & text exchange. Possibly trade photos, vids or eventually meet if good chemistry. Prefer female but open to whatever at the moment. Looking to discuss past experiences, esp concerning SO's, & fantasize about new ones.

Male 31 732 area code

Looking for girls to chat with...share pictures and videos with...

Live in the 610, but visiting the 410 for the next two weeks

Male, 46 looking for a F to chat/text/online have some fun with. 706 area code, travel quite a bit to 803/843/863 as well as740/980 one in a while. Would be willing to meet the right female in person if connection was right ;)

Married man, 54... looking for passion, companionship, a kindred spirit.

203 male, 21 years old. Not married, but would love to see what happens with a lady who might be.

Midcoast Maine-- 207

40 year old married professional woman here, wondering who might be out and about in Maine! I'm interested in dominance, ass play and spanking.

Holy Shit

I know this is the smallest state...but i cant be the only one in 401 looking to start something up...hell even a short trip into Conn. or Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back