Tolyk's Gallery

You've made me miss the north. I lived in Alaska and I took the views for granted. You've done a great job capturing the grandeur of the landscape.

You've made me miss the north. I lived in Alaska and I took the views for granted. You've done a great job capturing the grandeur of the landscape.

Thanks man! Alaska is on my list. I've not been further north than Edmonton thus far. The territories and Alaska, must get up that way.

Thanks man! Alaska is on my list. I've not been further north than Edmonton thus far. The territories and Alaska, must get up that way.

Alaska changes you. Denali park, the Seward highway to Portage Glacier, all the wildlife, it's just unforgettable. I own ten acres just outside of Anchorage, and hope to retire there someday, when the wife quits working.

Alaska changes you. Denali park, the Seward highway to Portage Glacier, all the wildlife, it's just unforgettable. I own ten acres just outside of Anchorage, and hope to retire there someday, when the wife quits working.

I've been coast to coast within Canada. I've seen some beautiful sights. I just wish I'd discovered my love of photography sooner, when all that travel was paid for by the Military. Now, I'm a bit more static, but at least the mountains are in my back yard. And Alberta really does have a fantastically diverse geography.

Here's a couple more I just got around to editing:

Last edited:
I NEED the rock one for my office now - it looks so peaceful and serene. Beautiful!!!!

Exactly what I aim for whenever I shoot water :) It's my calming force

Mine too. It took me forever to realize that though (despite being on swim team and a lifeguard). Now if I don't get near a beach or lake every so often I start getting extra bitchy...like recently ;)

But I love the photos. And now I'm subscribed to the thread!

Mine too. It took me forever to realize that though (despite being on swim team and a lifeguard). Now if I don't get near a beach or lake every so often I start getting extra bitchy...like recently ;)

But I love the photos. And now I'm subscribed to the thread!

Thank you :)

Yeah, I grew up near the ocean and miss it terribly. The waterfalls and rivers in the mountains suffice as an alternative though

Thank you :)

Yeah, I grew up near the ocean and miss it terribly. The waterfalls and rivers in the mountains suffice as an alternative though

Ugh, I grew up in the Midwest of the States so cornfields and snow. I don't belong here and I still have high hopes of escaping one day. I envy your scenery.

Love the new pictures, toylk! The water calms and the blue skies make me long for home..

Rocks in water made me shiver and I can see that 10 minutes away. Thank you for your beautiful work. I perused a few pages, will be back for more. xx

These are my time frame and an exquisite subject. Beautiful work, thanks for letting us see. xx

Okay, first new shot from my new camera to be posted online

Frost on the window:

Frost.jpg
That's super wicked cool. I'm such a child of the 70s and 80s. Love it. xxJ

I wanted to share a photo from my cell phone but it's really not liking the file size and I can't resize right now so I will temporarily link to it on my Flickr account (which doesn't allow hotlinking from a mobile). This link will disappear in an hour or two.

*gone*

Last edited:
I wanted to share a photo from my cell phone but it's really not liking the file size and I can't resize right now so I will temporarily link to it on my Flickr account (which doesn't allow hotlinking from a mobile). This link will disappear in an hour or two.

Pretty view!

Last edited:
Back