What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polamalu's knee injury. Defense blows without him.
Sorry, MS, got to disagree with you. TP is an outstanding athlete, and a leader. To rejoice in any way at his injury is, to my way of thinking, an insult to all those who play the game with honor and disregard to their own safety for the benefit of their team and their fans. I hope he recovers quickly.

On the side, that interception he had in the first quarter was simply awesome. I marvel at the athleticism and grace and *focus* that TP and those like him display, and wish that I had merely a small portion of their talent and skills.

And Pittsburgh's defense was good enough even without him to hold off the Titans into OT, where Big Ben and the boys walked the ball down close enough to make the winning FG. Good on 'em, I say, despite the fact that I root for Tennessee against most teams, and had picked TN to win.
 
The massive cahones on that one...


SAnt01-10a-PenguinOnSeal.jpg
 
How it is the same every year. Full stands. Hamburger smoke blowing across the field. Band marching down the hill and around the track as the drum squad shows off. The teams bursting through the banners. The coin flip. The kickoff. Pure unscripted drama for the next ninety minutes or so. And of course the cheerleaders jumping around in little skirts until ole man Winter fucks that up. Another fifteen minutes and I'm heading out.
 
tshirt

that one thing i love and haven't enjoyed in sooooooo long
 
Last edited:
Cooking a spectacular dinner for old friends from out of town. Immoderate amounts of red wine and Glenlivet. *holds thumping head in hands today* Reliving some shared history and listening to cheesy music from the past. Sleepy post-dinner party sex tasting of whisky and chocolate. :)
 
I love it when people can state differences of opinions without getting pissed off so that the discussion dissolves into juvenile nonsense. I just love reading different thoughts on topics, because then I come across situations and ideas I may never have considered without that. I even like the unpopular thoughts because then I get something else to consider.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top