Aggressive vs. passive subs; which do you prefer?

The passive sub still exerts effort in pleasing her partner but there is less of that push back or power exchange dynamic.

There's at least as much of a power exchange dynamic when a sub willingly cedes the power to their Dominant.

This thread has been very informative. I'll make sure to ask my dom what kind of sub she wants on a session by session basis. I'll probably want different variations of doms on a session by session basis as well. I'm too new to this to truly have an identity yet. I figure it will be best to try as many as I can.

I'm a "brat" which my Dom has called me pretty quickly from the start, took the test and of course he was right. So I suppose I am an "aggressive" sub, I challenge him which he's not always so keen on but it's my natural personality and I'm trying to be less "aggressive" for him. In general I'm not someone who conforms easily, doesn't enjoy being bossed about and happily takes initiative and lead in sex. It's only recently I've discovered I enjoy being dominated, it's very different to who I am on a daily basis

I'm a "brat" which my Dom has called me pretty quickly from the start, took the test and of course he was right. So I suppose I am an "aggressive" sub, I challenge him which he's not always so keen on but it's my natural personality and I'm trying to be less "aggressive" for him. In general I'm not someone who conforms easily, doesn't enjoy being bossed about and happily takes initiative and lead in sex. It's only recently I've discovered I enjoy being dominated, it's very different to who I am on a daily basis

Same here. I have disregard for authority, above average intelligence helping me to question and challenge everything, enjoy being the alpha-male, and I'm super heterosexual only finding women attractive. However, I really get off on being feminized and submissive. Life is funny.

Back