Because it will be my birthday ... again

Few more from this set. Busy today, so will be back later to respond!
 
Last edited:
Such a hot body and such beautiful skin - my hands could spend hours touching and caressing that skin.
 
OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 5,000 posts on my old thread! That thread still has 500+ pictures on it, and you can see it here. I’ll post an index sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

And, another little friendly clarification: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but it's just not my thing. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. Crass messages get you nowhere.

I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, you’ll be the first to know. ;)

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:
those are very nice pics, the red nails are my favorite ;)
 

Hey thanks. ;)

Love the first one.

Might be my fave from the set. Thanks!

I love your belly!

Just for that, you get 100 of these: :kiss::kiss:

Simply amazing...so tantalizing

WHy thank you. :)

Such a hot body and such beautiful skin - my hands could spend hours touching and caressing that skin.

Thank you. ;)

Simply gorgeous Sam. Don't get into too much trouble in your hotel room.

I am quite good at that...

those are very nice pics, the red nails are my favorite

Thank you! I like those too. ;)


;)

Goddamn you're fucking sexy.

I have some catching up to do. And an audio to listen to apparently. Damn.

Well hello stranger. You definitely have work to do.

I got a thing for belly buttons! Your welcome

Me likey. ;)

Very hot!!!!!

Thank you!!

Not even a minute into your audio, and I'm completely hooked.

Oh stop - you were already hooked. ;) :devil:

Mmmmmm, this is one of my favorite poses that you do.

Oh, who am I kidding. Any pose you do is my favorite pose!

Mmmuah!

Ha. That's my booty!
 
Wow....would love to stand behind you..slide my hands up your tummy and cup your luscious breasts.....so tempting!!!
 
Back
Top