Men Who Wear Bras

Wearing bras maybe isn't for everyone, but it is comforting and arousing for those who like it.

Agreed.

I wear them for sexual pleasure. I love the feel that distinctly feminine clothes/lingerie provide against my body. I don't wear bras often but when I do they aren't with anything in them. I used to have breast forms but sadly they are gone now. Expensive pair looked fabulous on me.
 
Agreed.

I wear them for sexual pleasure. I love the feel that distinctly feminine clothes/lingerie provide against my body. I don't wear bras often but when I do they aren't with anything in them. I used to have breast forms but sadly they are gone now. Expensive pair looked fabulous on me.


i agree with you on that, i love the feeling of lingerie on my body, also ido not wear them everyday, just fridays and saturdays, under my regular clothes
 
i agree with you on that, i love the feeling of lingerie on my body, also ido not wear them everyday, just fridays and saturdays, under my regular clothes

What is your favorite outfit to wear?

Mine has to be a tight satin bustier with garters down to thigh highs, then string bikini panties over the garters. That's under guy clothes. If I'm in private for play time I'll add high heels, stuff the bustier, and maybe add a dress or blouse and short skirt.
 
Would love to buy and wear them. I tried my wife's on once, it made me so hot but doesn't fit well as she is BBW. I want to talk her into helping me shop.

I am still trying to convince her to help me shop for silky panties and a lace bra. I might have to try her bra on in front of her to convince her I'm for real.
 
I am still trying to convince her to help me shop for silky panties and a lace bra. I might have to try her bra on in front of her to convince her I'm for real.

Somehow I don't think that would be a challenge for you, would it? I love "dolling up" in front of my wife. The times we shopped together were very exciting.
 
Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here and didn't see any recent posts concerning this.
I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

Do you buy your own bras ?

Do you also wear breast forms ?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
T

yes i wear bras and i always buy my own and depending on the style of bra i wear breast forms , i do have a little breast tissue and with a well fitted padded bra i dont need breast forms and i wear one all the time and all my friends and neighbours know .
but htye have to match my panties of course .
 
men who wear bras

Yes I wear a bra everyday and yes I buy my own. My wife knows and very much approves. I have a real nice pair of 40c forms I wear and they look very natural.
 
I have been cross dressing since my first boyfriend bought me a pair of panties and our fetish grew from there. Here are my answers

Do you buy your own bras ? Yes but I also wear my wife's as well.

Do you also wear breast forms ? Yes I have three sets, 36c, 38d and 40dd

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ? Not usually but I have in the past.

Does you S/O know you wear bras ? Yes she has seen me a couple of times now but doesn't know the full extent of my dressing.
 
Heavy Fuel ,

You wrote ,
Why in the heck would anyone want to wear a bra unless they have something real to put in the cups? Me? If I didn't have to, I would not, yet at my age, I ended up with a natural set of 38C boobs due to hormone issues.

Not everyone is the same nor do we have the same needs or desires .

Since you don't like wearing a bra and wouldn't if you didn't need one have you considered breast reduction surgery ?

Just a thought .
Actually yes i have but it is cosmetic surgery and serves no real purpose except costing me a bundle of money. I don't have a problem with my boobs and in fact they have done more for my self esteem than anything in my life and for that reason alone, they're staying. Sounds odd perhaps but it's true. My Dr said if it was him, he would not remove them. My wife is against surgery and after the years, I've gotten used to it and the bra has become simply another piece of garment i wear and I cannot imagine not wearing one. I feel absolutely naked without one. I didn't say that I do not enjoying wearing one especially now, and in fact sexually, it's been most interesting for my wife and me as well. Perhaps my enjoyment on wearing a bra is more in line to that of a woman than yours. Ask my wife if she enjoys wearing a bra and the answer is a resounding NO, yet she does for the same reasons I do but we make play out of the whole situation and have double fun. My boobs are probably as sensitive as hers which just turns her on. As far as bra shopping, I know more on the subject of fit than my wife and I have to drag her to the store to get a proper fitting bra. Now, i just buy them for her and myself to save her the time. She hates bra shopping, I enjoy it. We even wear the same brand and style.

I wear a bra from the time I get up in the morning to the time I retire each and every day. I wear it no matter where I go or what type of clothing I wear.
 
Last edited:
I had a girlfriend back when I was a teenager who dressed me up, bra and all. She put water balloons in the cups. Since then I haven't, but I can see why it would feel very sensual.
 
HeavyFuel ,

I guess I misunderstood your original post , I'm glad that you and your wife both have fun with your bra wearing and I do understand your feelings about the cost of breast reduction surgery .
 
HeavyFuel ,

I guess I misunderstood your original post , I'm glad that you and your wife both have fun with your bra wearing and I do understand your feelings about the cost of breast reduction surgery .
Man, I can't tell you how uptight I was when I first went out in public wearing a bra. I thought the eyes of the world would born a hole in me, yet surgery? No way! So now I am a happy bra wearer.
 
Okay this seems to be the perfect thread for this revelation. I've been wearing lingerie for years (not the revelation yet). I felt confident that I knew more about lingerie than almost any woman out there since it is the heart of my fetish world.

So yesterday I stop by a new women's clothing shop, Torrid. Didn't know what to expect but browsed around. Found a "princess dress" (her words, not mine) discounted down to $9! Asked to try it on and that opened up all sorts of help for me. :)

Sorry, the point is this: they explained that if you wear a 46C, a 44D would fit your or a 48B. Go a cup size bigger and you can drop a band size. I've NEVER heard of this before but all of a sudden I find I can wear a 46DD! My breast forms aren't that big so I have some research and shopping to do, but that opens up all sorts of sexy bras to me that never went up to 48!

(And having the women help me there with sizing, trying things on, seeing how they looked on me, finding me bargains was one of the best store experiences I can remember. At the end, Julie (salesgirl) pointed out the bargain panties bin and helped me paw through them looking for satiny panties. Found one novelty panty left over from Christmas with a tiny bell at the back of the waist. Julie told me she's bought one of those too so it definitely went home with me. Edging and building up for play time tomorrow was really hard yesterday after I could have cum in 30 seconds at any point there.)
 
I agree with bicuriouscd. Wearing bras puts me in touch with something that I want to be in touch with about my body. There is also the arousal factor because I associate bras with beauty and pleasure. Wearing one makes me very conscious in a way that other clothes do not.

Hear, hear. Exactly!
 
I love wearing a bra. At first it just didn't feel right because I'm flat chested but I went and bought a pair of prosthesis formed breasts to wear.
The positive thing is they really look real with either a tight or semi loose top on. The negative at least for me is I can't wear a sexy low cut top/dress that shows off a lot of cleavage.
I bought a middle of the road set for $120. They can be cheap ($20)or really expensive ($400 ^).
 
What is your favorite outfit to wear?

Mine has to be a tight satin bustier with garters down to thigh highs, then string bikini panties over the garters. That's under guy clothes. If I'm in private for play time I'll add high heels, stuff the bustier, and maybe add a dress or blouse and short skirt.


bra with breast forms, garter-belt and stockings, panties, half slip and high heel sandals, all black but stockings, they can be any color
 
What is your favorite outfit to wear?

Mine has to be a tight satin bustier with garters down to thigh highs, then string bikini panties over the garters. That's under guy clothes. If I'm in private for play time I'll add high heels, stuff the bustier, and maybe add a dress or blouse and short skirt.


Mmmmm.....You sound soo HOT! :devil:
 
I enjoy wearing bras, especially the pretty lacy and colored ones. I don't have breast forms (want them but too much $$$) but I use some enhancers I picked up for a few bucks in the bra section at WalMart.
 
I enjoy wearing bras, especially the pretty lacy and colored ones. I don't have breast forms (want them but too much $$$) but I use some enhancers I picked up for a few bucks in the bra section at WalMart.

Luv this thread......:devil:
 
Kate ,
If you can save up some money to buy yourself a set of silicone forms , you won't regret it once you wear them and find how great they feel .
 
Another Question

What is your favorite type or style of bra to wear ?

Personally I don't have a favorite , I love all of my bras and I wear what fits my mood of the day and I also choose different ones depending on what I'm doing for activities and whether or not I'm wearing my breast forms .

Today it's a black racerback bra and medium breast forms .
 
What is your favorite type or style of bra to wear ?

Personally I don't have a favorite , I love all of my bras and I wear what fits my mood of the day and I also choose different ones depending on what I'm doing for activities and whether or not I'm wearing my breast forms .

Today it's a black racerback bra and medium breast forms .

i do not have any favorite, as you i enjoy all of them, and today i wear my blue stockings with them!!!!
 
Last edited:
I guess this thread is a little old, but I want to play along:

Do you buy your own bras ?
Yes. I used to only buy them at Wal-Mart and use the self-checkout lane. I was super nervous of what a cashier might think, so I've never gotten one from any other stores. Then I moved into my own place and realized how easy they are to get online, and in slightly more odd sizes that fit me better (40B with small silicone breast forms.)

Do you also wear breast forms ?
I do. For the first few years, I made do with folded up socks. Then I bought some A-B cup silicone breast forms online and I absolutely love them. So naturally shaped and good looking.

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?
This is something I used to do more often (without the socks/breast forms, obviously.) Lately I haven't been as ballsy. I'll sometimes wear one under my winter coat since there is no way for it to be seen, but for the rest of the year, I haven't been. The least amount of clothing I ever wore one with was one summer, I wore a t-shirt bra under a "beater" tank top and a size-too-large t-shirt. It was pretty much invisible and I LOVED being in public in it. A nice mix of nervousness and excitement.

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?
I haven't had one in a while, but no, the ones I had never did. I had trouble even revealing my bra fetish to them in regards to them wearing bras.

What is your favorite type or style of bra to wear ?
Underwire with a little padding. I own and enjoy a variety though.

For years, I kept my collection stashed and only wore them every so often on a proverbial "rainy day." Since I moved into my own place, I've worn them much more often. In the past few months, I've taken to wearing them at all times unless I'm out in public (sort of the inverse of an actual woman) or when I'm sleeping.

Below is a picture of my collection as it stands now. I also have a handful of sports bras and some unwired, cheaper bras not pictured. I also have a plain black underwire push-up bra ordered and on it's way:
http://i.imgur.com/raW3q2w.jpg
 
Back
Top