I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's nuts and fruit and choc drops, it's called fruit and nuts with choc bits. :D

:rolleyes:

trolololol you said nuts. :D

Don't be rollin' your eyes at me woman. Punishment time! If your pussy isn't wet enough I'll just have to spank you till it is. :devil:

Wow sexy, you're such a tease. I love when you get dripping when it makes it so much more fun to make tender love to you cute pussy with my tongue and more.

lol i even salivated reading your reply!! haah horny me too.. want to get in your dripbox :p

Those were toooooo fucking hot; almost shot in my pants without even touching him!! Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you!! :D

I guess I would have to wait in line, which is fine with me.

How will you entertain yourself while you're waiting? :devil:

trolololol you said nuts. :D

Don't be rollin' your eyes at me woman. Punishment time! If your pussy isn't wet enough I'll just have to spank you till it is. :devil:

lol :rolleyes:

Mmm.....Can't wait. :devil:

I so wish I could help with that......:devil:

:kiss:

Me too! :kiss:

Damn, if you're that wet, I'd absolutely love to see how wet your pussy is.

Dripping. ;)

Welcome to my thread. :)

Wow sexy, you're such a tease. I love when you get dripping when it makes it so much more fun to make tender love to you cute pussy with my tongue and more.

Mmm.......:devil:

lol i even salivated reading your reply!! haah horny me too.. want to get in your dripbox :p

Mmm.......I'll have to post more like that. :p

Oh my goodness! I don't know if you were aware but I have a huge panty fetish! This is amazingly sexy. I love seeing ur pussy juices all over ur panties. I wish I wasn't working right now I can't stop thinking about how wet ur pussy is and how wet ur panties were. I would love to see more of these in the future if you ever have a wet day :) Thank you for making my morning

You're very welcome sexy!! :kiss:

:kiss:

mm yes you will my lady

:p

Oh my goodness! I don't know if you were aware but I have a huge panty fetish! This is amazingly sexy. I love seeing ur pussy juices all over ur panties. I wish I wasn't working right now I can't stop thinking about how wet ur pussy is and how wet ur panties were. I would love to see more of these in the future if you ever have a wet day :) Thank you for making my morning

Oh do you?! :D

I have a few wet days. ;)

You're welcome. :)

Hey sexy!!

Well that makes me even hornier. :D

How was the surfing? :kiss:

Unreeeeaaal. It's my new favorite thing in the world. Hell of a work out too. I am getting super dark here with all this amazing sun. Come join me at the beach.

Unreeeeaaal. It's my new favorite thing in the world. Hell of a work out too. I am getting super dark here with all this amazing sun. Come join me at the beach.

So will you be able to continue when you get home or is it more of a holiday thing?

Hope you're taking pics. ;)

I'd love to, I've got to wait until November for some sun! :D

lol :rolleyes:

Mmm.....Can't wait. :devil::

Hmm well you might have to wait...forever...*whistles nonchalantly* Convince me. :rolleyes:

So how are you this evening gorgeous? Gots mah new bass guitar so I iz happy. I almost have my engine stripped all the way down to the bare block too. Fun fun.

Hmm well you might have to wait...forever...*whistles nonchalantly* Convince me. :rolleyes:

So how are you this evening gorgeous? Gots mah new bass guitar so I iz happy. I almost have my engine stripped all the way down to the bare block too. Fun fun.

What have I got to convince you of?

I'm ok, didn't feel good today, slept ALL day. :eek:
He he :D x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back