Cover Photo

GeorgieH

Experienced
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Posts
67
Hi All,

I've been persuaded to collect a few of my stories together for publication in June. Nice, but I have an unexpected issue. Ideally I will need a cover shot - nothing too racy (especially given that my anthology will appear on the Amazon 'shelves') and it need not even feature a face much less anything more than a hint of nipple or whatever.

My problem is how can I best ask someone here to provide the picture? I don't want to use a selfie (even for the author biog) as certain work colleagues might recognise me and I wish to remain anonymous (for now, at least), and in any case my 'heroine' is supposedly in her twenties, ten years younger than me.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know as I need to start getting this all put together now.

Georgie
xx
 
Hi, Georgie,

It occurred to me that you might also ask for suggestions from the Visual Artists board here on Lit. The creative minds over there might be able to offer you some options.

My other thought was maybe for you to peruse some of the threads here in AmPics, and if you see anything that strikes you as what you want, PM the person and ask!

el.
 
Still searching

I'm still searching for someone to feature on the cover of my anthology (credited or not - choice is yours). It will be nothing too revealing given where I will be (hopefully) selling some - check out my 'In The...' stories for an idea of what will be present.
Georgie
xx
 
Back
Top