Looking for someone to write an extremely taboo erotica story about my wife.

DBaker2787

Experienced
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Posts
61
Im looking for a someone who would be willing to write a piece about my wife, Tori (PM me for pic). She is a23 y/o 5'5" brunette, with blue eyes, and an anal virgin. In real life she is very in love with me, and very dedicated to our marriage, a little open sexual, but nothing crazy. Sex in the woods or in a car when no one is around mostly. But I have a deep fantasy of her caving in to total depravity. Though my wife does have a fantasy about being date raped, she just wants me to do it though. (I still cant figure out how to play that on out since we dont drink). So, my ideal plot summary goes as so: My wife gets talked into a scenario where she goes out somewhere and unsuspectingly finds her self in a position where she becomes date raped, or just raped. She protests at first, but soon the aggression and rough pounding ware down her sexual boundaries and she finds herself enjoying it more than any sex she has ever had with me. The taboo of it has opened up her sexually devious side and now she is hooked. She begins to meet with this man on a regular basis behind my back, mean while i am completely oblivious. She becomes completely submissive to this man, and he knows it. So with each meeting he continues to push the limit on something new and taboo. It starts with gloryholes, gangbangs, dogging, he begins to pimp her out some, makes her have sex with people in openly public places where anyone can see, he makes her take a job as an orderly in a retirement home and service elderly men while she is at work, he makes her stay overnight in a dorm for highschool boys at a boarding school, he finds a way into tricking her father into fucking her while they both are unaware, only to show her after the deed is done, and even beastiality in all the filthy ways you can imagine. The whole time I am still unaware, and believe my wife to be the sweet little prudish girl she was.
 
Last edited:
Interesting

To be honest, id recommend that this is done in a few chapters, each chapter could lead onto another scenario, I would love to have a go at writing it, I've only ever written gay erotica but would love your permission to have a go at writing it.

I've got a few ideas if you want to private message me I'm happy to discuss them. :-D
 
OK, this may not be what you have in mind, but I can't get enough of erotic horror. I'm not a writer, but I can give you a scenario, and maybe someone else can write it. Or we might can put it into a role playing setup. So, here goes.

You're wife, Tori, takes a job with a brilliant, almost genius research scientist. However, he is sadistic, evil, brutal, and quite mad. He is obsessed with all kinds of perverted sexual experiments. He works out of some prison hospital, and let's just say "South of the Border"(and you can make it whatever country you want). The "government" there, looks the other way as he uses prisoners for his experiments, while he pays them off. The sex experiments are everything you could imagine, penis enlargement, turning men that are already brutal, into sex obsessed zombies, or crossing them with animals, werewolfs, half bulls, half man, a man with his arms and penis replaced with snake like appendages. You get the idea. Now, Tori has no idea that the "research" is anything like this.

As for the research scientist, he is an old man. Tori would see very little of him, to start with. He is a mystery. Her main contact for her daily work would be a beautiful Chinese women of about 30 years old. Possible lesbian hookup here. But there is much more to the old man. Now this will get kinky. Whenever Tori is around him, he wears a mask and gloves, and always very expensive suits, think $1000 or more. Why does he wear a mask? He is badly deformed. Either burned, or mangled in some form or another. He is quite large, 6-5 or greater, let's say about 60 or so, still athletic despite his mangled body. His face would be just horrible to look at, either badly burned, or mangled, or covered in sores, bleeding, well, you get the idea.

Now, he becomes obsessed with Tori. He wants to have sex with her. Or watch her have sex with some of his "subjects". Imagine a scene where Tori has dinner with him in his private condo. Tori, living on the grounds of this compound, finds a package in her apartment from him. Inside is a beautiful but skimpy mini skirt, and bra and panties to wear for dinner. She puts it in, not leaving much to the imagination, and goes to dinner. Finding herself uncomfortable with him, he wants to touch her, always rubbing up against her. The Chinese women is there as well, wanting to touch her as well. They drug Tori, not completely passed out, but no ability to say no. She gets to see what the old man looks like, horrifying, but with a large, thick penis, and a sexual appetite to match. He rapes her, ripping her clothes off. She is ravaged for hours. He fucks her, the Chinese women has sex with her, and perhaps one of the "subjects"(the snake man!)?? Then Tori wakes up, back in her apartment, thinking, did this really happen? These type of "adventures" could take place as stated by someone else as chapters.

Yeah, this could get quite strong and perverted. Ask Tori what she thinks?
 
Wow

Great ideas, very different from the way i was going with it but.... great writers have their own great ideas and genres! im mmore Erotic (fifty shades style) and ur Horror-erotic which sounds like a great area!
 
click on the name thats underscored and an option to private message appears with other options if its me your trying to private my email is [Email removed per forum rules.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds very curious 21orca. I say go with it and lets see what comes of it!

Yes, let's see what comes of it!

Perhaps in the sequel, Tori, could use the revenues acquired through her debauched escapades to pay for a lawyer to divorce her asinine husband on grounds of misogynistic cretinism.

Just kidding of course - it's only a warped fantasy after all.

Sweet O.
 
Or perhaps she enjoys the twisted perverted sex so much, she wants her husband to join her! But hey, that's for another story.

As to this story scenario, again, like I stated I'm not a writer, but I have a twisted imagination, and like to put together scenarios. I'll be happy to work with anyone who might like to write the story and add to the background. So how about this for Tori's next adventure. Old, perverted, Dr. Grey(for Fifty Shades of Gray??) has Tori dress up in a long white sheer nightgown. Then blindfolds her. He leads her down into the deep dark basement under the old prison where he takes her to a cell. Tori, blindfolded and slightly drugged, feels Dr. Grey, mangled face and all, push her up to a cell door. She feels the cold steel bars against her breast. Dr. Grey from behind starts to lick and kiss and slobber all over her face. Then suddenly Tori feels a set of hands reach through the bars and grab her at her waist. They were large and rough, human, but not human. She hears what sounds more like a creature than a man breathing. Then, startled, a rough, large very long tounge starts to lick her face through the bars. Dr. Grey then quickly pulls the blindfold off Tori and in a quite voice says, omg, for looming over her is a ...........well, you can fill in the blank, Ive got my own idea!
 
Great!

We have been emailing bk and forth quite a bit and have come up with a plan, but you sound like you could be good for a writer to have with them so will add you to my fav list and possibly discuss further stories with you in future @21Orca?

Mrfallenangelxx
 
Back
Top