Just a day in the life.....(M)

FukenDubbin

Fist Pump
It's been ages since I've posted pics of any sort, and even longer since I've posted a video. I figure it's time to come out of hiding and become active once again. There have been a myriad of changes since I've been on, but it seems the ladies still want a little eye candy. Hopefully I haven't been in hiding too long for that!

As Lit is flooded with males asking for certain types of pictures, I figure I'd let the ladies make requests on what they want to see (guys as well, I'm not a gender Nazi). Besides, it's much more fun that way and helps me get to know what makes some of you tick :)

Last edited:
It's been ages since I've posted pics of any sort, and even longer since I've posted a video. I figure it's time to come out of hiding and become active once again. There have been a myriad of changes since I've been on, but it seems the ladies still want a little eye candy. Hopefully I haven't been in hiding too long for that!

As Lit is flooded with males asking for certain types of pictures, I figure I'd let the ladies make requests on what they want to see (guys as well, I'm not a gender Nazi). Besides, it's much more fun that way and helps me get to know what makes some of you tick :)

I'd love to view your legs/ass and back please. :)

Dressed for work!

IMG_20150120_064759_zpscjekyutq.jpg

Back