BBW's and Lovers…are you one?

Hi ya!
Long time no see!
Yah…she's a smart gal.
Thanks for putting in your 2 cents!
I'm glad you love us bigger gals! :kiss::heart::D:kiss::heart::D

Yep, it's been too long. I was out of town for a bit; hopefully am back around again. Also, did you move your thread? (or start a new one here). It's not like me to lose such a lovely thread as yours ;) So, what are you doing tonight?

I'm glad that you're glad that I love you bigger gals. haha....Oh, and how I LOVE to LOVEEEE you (sorry, I just had to say it) :D

100% proud. I love curvy/bigger women. I always have. I have rarely found skinny/rail thin women overly attractive. It is just part of who I am. There is something about a larger/curvy woman that makes my blood boil and my sex drive go berserk. SSBBWs too...women are women, sexy is sexy.

But for the love of god, she has to have a brain in her head. Intelligence is sexy too!!! Maybe my only real requirement.

Interesting!
So..honestly, do you run into some 'not so smart' women?

Interesting!
So..honestly, do you run into some 'not so smart' women?[/QUOTE]

is there an {{{{{{echo}}}}}} in here? heheh

Last edited:
Yep, it's been too long. I was out of town for a bit; hopefully am back around again. Also, did you move your thread? (or start a new one here). It's not like me to lose such a lovely thread as yours ;) So, what are you doing tonight?

I'm glad that you're glad that I love you bigger gals. haha....Oh, and how I LOVE to LOVEEEE you (sorry, I just had to say it) :D

heheh Thanks! ;)

And Mine is only a click a way…I'm still there postings. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1089879 I like topics to discuss…so i thought of this and started a thread. I'm NOT posting (my pics) in this one. lol

No, it's only a click a way…I'm still there postings. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1089879 I like topics to discuss…so i thought of this and started a thread. I'm NOT posting here. lol

Gotta. I'll just have to multi-task to follow you in all locations ;)
Um, so you TOTALLY know that I'm over looking at some of the latest pic-posts on that other location (and drooling over them), right?
Yeah, my smart friend who noted that I liked you sexy bbw's....oh my goodness was she ever right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :devil:

Who defines what size is sexy?

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:<---like ding, ding, ding…you win a big ol hug from this bodacious tata girl for the right answer!! heheh
Good boy!!! That is terrific! Seriously. I don't think many are like that. Or am I wrong?

I do believe too that women have more of the hangups...

I don't choose to love women of size, but it does turn out that I have been attracted to women of size than not. I agree that my attraction is an issue of the woman's personality and her confidence. How beautiful does the woman believes she is? That makes a huge difference. And, it drive me crazy that society says it's not cool for a girl to be big. Look, I want my wife to be healthy. Is a size 16 healthy? She wants to lose more weight, so I'm on her side. But, I would never suggest she needs to lose any. I find that I want her every day, regardless.

I had a friend put it this way to me: He said, look- the stereotypically perfect woman is defined by a bunch of clothing designers. The issue is that these clothing designers are often gay males who prefer skinny boys. We both have alot of gay friends, so being gay isn't the issue. It's that they're designing for what they like. That's fine, but it isn't what I like. My buddy pointed out that one gay male designer, when asked why he doesn't accentuate breasts in his clothing designs, said "why would I? Breasts are only for feeding. They're not sexy."

It's OK that he holds this opinion. I'm thinking though that the other 93% of males in this society might disagree a bit. Also, the average size for women in the US is 14. If that's the case, why would we call this "Plus" size? It's average, not plus.

Is my friend's opinion accurate? I think there's some truth to it. Why should the opinions of a smaller percentage of people decide the opinions of the rest of us- men and women alike? If you like skinny, fine. If you like real women as I do- curvy, bodacious, and lusciously beautiful - then I'm going to give you a High Five for standing by what you love!

Gotta. I'll just have to multi-task to follow you in all locations ;)
Um, so you TOTALLY know that I'm over looking at some of the latest pic-posts on that other location (and drooling over them), right?
Yeah, my smart friend who noted that I liked you sexy bbw's....oh my goodness was she ever right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :devil:

Gotta love her! And love that you are transparent enough for her to take note!

I see you like what you are viewing 'over there'. hehe

Gotta love her! And love that you are transparent enough for her to take note!

I see you like what you are viewing 'over there'. hehe

Yeah...I guess that I'm not the most..coy and deceptive. haha...I KNOW what I LIKE (and apparently she knew what I liked too!)

And YES indeed I've enjoying the view ;)

Labeling…Agree or Disagree?

This is from a woman that does not want to be labeled.
(Myself, i don't mind the label.)

People have their preferences and people also come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Many larger women embrace the term BBW and wear it proudly, but not myself. I find the term derogatory and borderline offensive. ( I do not offend easily.) It states that all there is to me is my weight, never mind the person that I am.

Two, it implies that only men with an abnormal fat chic fetish can find me attractive..that to normal men I am not attractive. Like I am supposed to be flattered when a man insists that he "loves BBW". My weight has always been a struggle for me and while I accept it, I do not like having attention drawn to it. So, if a man likes larger women that is fine, but that should not be the first thing they focus on, even for a sexual liaison. I should not be treated any different than a smaller woman. How many men call a "smaller women" or "twig" on here?

Last edited:
I don't choose to love women of size, but it does turn out that I have been attracted to women of size than not. I agree that my attraction is an issue of the woman's personality and her confidence. How beautiful does the woman believes she is? That makes a huge difference. And, it drive me crazy that society says it's not cool for a girl to be big. Look, I want my wife to be healthy. Is a size 16 healthy? She wants to lose more weight, so I'm on her side. But, I would never suggest she needs to lose any. I find that I want her every day, regardless.

I had a friend put it this way to me: He said, look- the stereotypically perfect woman is defined by a bunch of clothing designers. The issue is that these clothing designers are often gay males who prefer skinny boys. We both have alot of gay friends, so being gay isn't the issue. It's that they're designing for what they like. That's fine, but it isn't what I like. My buddy pointed out that one gay male designer, when asked why he doesn't accentuate breasts in his clothing designs, said "why would I? Breasts are only for feeding. They're not sexy."

It's OK that he holds this opinion. I'm thinking though that the other 93% of males in this society might disagree a bit. Also, the average size for women in the US is 14. If that's the case, why would we call this "Plus" size? It's average, not plus.

Is my friend's opinion accurate? I think there's some truth to it. Why should the opinions of a smaller percentage of people decide the opinions of the rest of us- men and women alike? If you like skinny, fine. If you like real women as I do- curvy, bodacious, and lusciously beautiful - then I'm going to give you a High Five for standing by what you love!

Interesting... (Sidenote: In Calvin Klein's world, a BBW is a size 12. lol http://www.elle.com/news/fashion-style/myla-dalbesio-calvin-klein-plus-size)
What you say makes sense. Confidence is everything…but the problem is we do not get a steady diet of your kind of thoughts. Why does your wife want to lose more weight? It's not coming from you. Is it health reasons? I mean, really? We all want to get healthy and I for one do not want to be this size and unhealthy. But I would wager that her desire to be thinner is because she does not like her looks and that is because how often do we see a steady does of big women modeling the clothes we love? It's because all we do see is clothing made by those designers for no tits and wanting to save material, for God's sake! Or cuz they can make it more cheaply.

I hear what you're saying; but so MANY plus size women out there have no idea (and I'll go so far as to say they don't put out in their marriages, etc) because they do not know men desire their size, regardless. Make sense?

I'm posting another food for thought along the lines of what you shared from your buddy. I'll post it next.

Last edited:
2nd Food for Thought

The Suppression of Plus Size Beauty

Have you heard this one? It is yet another excuse that fashion insiders use to "justify" the suppression of plus-size beauty in their industry:

"The reason why designers don't use plus-size models is that they would distract from the clothing." As a fashion myth, it is almost too silly to address--except that some people actually believe it. But the real reason why it warrants a moment's consideration here is because the statement points to a fundamental problem within the fashion industry--and specifically, with the people who dominate it. Because anyone who could even formulate such an idea clearly has the wrong idea of what fashion should be all about. Ask yourself: what does it tell you about a designer's priorities if he finds natural, womanly curves a "distraction" from his creations?

It tells you that he is not interested in human beings, but in inanimate fabric.

It tells you that he thinks clothing is more important than people.

It tells you that his priority is not how his designs look on human bodies, but how they look on a sketch pad--or hanging on a wire hanger.

It tells you that he regards the female figure as a hindrance to the only thing that he actually does find interesting--i.e., his own warped vision.

It tells you that he sees fashion in terms of a conflict between the clothing and the bodies that wear it, and that he prefers to see his clothing displayed on flat surfaces--i.e., on walking wire hangers--so that his creations win that conflict.

Well, anyone who believes that fashions look best on flat surfaces should be making wallpaper, not women's clothing.

This is from a woman that does not want to be labeled.
(Myself, i don't mind the label.)

People have their preferences and people also come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Many larger women embrace the term BBW and wear it proudly, but not myself. I find the term derogatory and borderline offensive. ( I do not offend easily.) It states that all there is to me is my weight, never mind the person that I am.

Two, it implies that only men with an abnormal fat chic fetish can find me attractive..that to normal men I am not attractive. Like I am supposed to be flattered when a man insists that he "loves BBW". My weight has always been a struggle for me and while I accept it, I do not like having attention drawn to it. So, if a man likes larger women that is fine, but that should not be the first thing they focus on, even for a sexual liaison. I should not be treated any different than a smaller woman. How many men call a "smaller women" or "twig" on here?

This is an interesting thought. While, as I've told you, I do love ladies who consider themselves bbw, I have also never actually called a lady a bbw, unless she referred to herself like that. I have always wondered/worried that a lady might not take that in a flattering way, even if that is how I would have meant it. I suppose it all reflects on which b in bbw that one reads with the emphasis. I mean the emphasis on the later b for beautiful, but I could understand if somebody didn't tak it that way. Thus, I will probably continue to refrain from using the term as a compliment until the lady uses it herself in such a way first.

Interesting!
So..honestly, do you run into some 'not so smart' women?

It has happened, yes. Just as most women have run into 'not-so-smart' men. Inability to have something resembling an intelligent conversation is a huge turn-off. I don't care if you are a size 2 or a size 32.

This is an interesting thought. While, as I've told you, I do love ladies who consider themselves bbw, I have also never actually called a lady a bbw, unless she referred to herself like that. I have always wondered/worried that a lady might not take that in a flattering way, even if that is how I would have meant it. I suppose it all reflects on which b in bbw that one reads with the emphasis. I mean the emphasis on the later b for beautiful, but I could understand if somebody didn't tak it that way. Thus, I will probably continue to refrain from using the term as a compliment until the lady uses it herself in such a way first.

Probably a good idea. Until I read this woman's 'take' on it, i never knew that someone could be offended by it. So really, i feel kind of sorry for you guys. I think you do kind of get a bum wrap. I think you just love women of all sizes, yet you can't just love us without so much garbage coming with it including our hangups. So, I think it cannot be easy for you guys at all.

It has happened, yes. Just as most women have run into 'not-so-smart' men. Inability to have something resembling an intelligent conversation is a huge turn-off. I don't care if you are a size 2 or a size 32.

Yah, i suppose about the size thing.

It's like, back when (years ago), the first thing out of their mouths was A/S/L. That goes back to the chatrooms (yes, dating myself here I guess). And still today, guys can PM, or IM or email and it's left all up to me to carry the conversation. Screw it. So yah, i hear ya about intelligence. Gotta have it.

Probably a good idea. Until I read this woman's 'take' on it, i never knew that someone could be offended by it. So really, i feel kind of sorry for you guys. I think you do kind of get a bum wrap. I think you just love women of all sizes, yet you can't just love us without so much garbage coming with it including our hangups. So, I think it cannot be easy for you guys at all.

This! This is the hardest part for guys. We can compliment and mean it until our faces turn blue and still be told we are lying because a woman thinks she is less than attractive

Yah, i suppose about the size thing.

It's like, back when (years ago), the first thing out of their mouths was A/S/L. That goes back to the chatrooms (yes, dating myself here I guess). And still today, guys can PM, or IM or email and it's left all up to me to carry the conversation. Screw it. So yah, i hear ya about intelligence. Gotta have it.

That always drove me crazy in chat rooms. I didn't care how old someone was, or particularly where they were from (except for idle curiosity). All I wanted was to talk to someone interesting. Same still applies, to some extent.

Well, I think that the hangups that people bring to things goes for both men and women. I know that I have a few hot-button items and can take things out of context when it hits me wrongly, so I have to look at that also and try to not take offense if somebody takes something other than as intended (though it can be difficult).

This! This is the hardest part for guys. We can compliment and mean it until our faces turn blue and still be told we are lying because a woman thinks she is less than attractive

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. No matter the amount of sincerity I may be expressing. In fact, it even happened this morning.

I stick with it though, because if I give a compliment, I damned sure mean it.

BINGO! Yes, i feel for you guys. I really do.
I have friends whose wives will not have sex with them because they feel ugly etc. These guys love their wives and would drop online fun (well that might be a bit harsh and exaggeration, ;) ) to just be with them. Yet these women practically hold these guys hostage and they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I feel for guys, I really do.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. No matter the amount of sincerity I may be expressing. In fact, it even happened this morning.

I stick with it though, because if I give a compliment, I damned sure mean it.

I believe too, that women can be (i would say most), very self centered. It shows up in bed all the time. (Except with me, ;) )

How hard is it to 'give'…and 'give' and 'give', to the other and…well, this is another topic ...

Well, I think that the hangups that people bring to things goes for both men and women. I know that I have a few hot-button items and can take things out of context when it hits me wrongly, so I have to look at that also and try to not take offense if somebody takes something other than as intended (though it can be difficult).

Yes…"what you heard, isn't what I said" type thing?
That's why I propose only laughter and fun type adventures on the mattress!!

That always drove me crazy in chat rooms. I didn't care how old someone was, or particularly where they were from (except for idle curiosity). All I wanted was to talk to someone interesting. Same still applies, to some extent.

Yup, exactly.
Course it took me a bit to get to that point.
In those days, I was just 'coming out' and it was evolving. Like everything, times, thoughts, emotions…change.

Back