What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just gone through that experience with a girl who's Mum died over a week ago from breast cancer. There is nothing much you can say that will make it better for that someone. Just tell them you'll be there for them when it's needed.

Thank you. That's what I figured was all I could do. I just wish we didn't live so far apart from each other.
 
Thank you. That's what I figured was all I could do. I just wish we didn't live so far apart from each other.

That is even tougher...knowing someone who sure could do with a shoulder to cry on but can't be there for them physically.

But, you can still be there for them emotionally.
 
thinking efs needs to google: bull dick or penis walking canes.... yes there is such a thing, if you doubt me...;):rolleyes::kiss:

:rolleyes:yes, i have seen them. theres even a place not too far from here where you can go to eat, (not going to say where or what kind of food, may give away my location) and the walls are covered with penises from many, many different animals........
 
:kiss: You know I'm just teasin' you.

And you know what you can do with that finger. ^_^

knows right where id put it......:cool: and never you mind.....i said I know.......not you need to know.....youll know when it surprises you.....
 
:rolleyes:yes, i have seen them. theres even a place not too far from here where you can go to eat, (not going to say where or what kind of food, may give away my location) and the walls are covered with penises from many, many different animals........

think I've started thinking bout the wrong kind of dick.... closes eyes, clicks heels.... male human.... nude.... hung nicely.... shaven.... head dripping with that sweet precum.... kneeling just in front.... hands on legs as tongue moves in for that first taste.....

Ahhhhh...... much better now!!!!!:kiss:
 
Somesexy animated gifs look reeeaaally trippy and creepy when you're still awake 20 minutes into an ambien...
 
:kiss: You realize I'm poking the bear...er cow? :cool:




You just sit quietly. :)

0e1f06db.gif


maybe youd like 2 fingers?????:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top