Hi, new here.

Not sure I understand your message or your attitude. Seems a bit premature to attack based on hunches. Like lit but sometimes the venom and judging is too much.

So...

...take the face of that guy in your briefs and go back to the playground.

Hmm

Poor guys...you truly need a lot of things. Fortunately for me I am not intimidated or defined by foolish people. May you continue to enjoy your juvenile behavior. Wish you well...BTW I happen to know she is a lovely woman. Too bad you missed out....AGAIN?

Poor guys...you truly need a lot of things. Fortunately for me I am not intimidated or defined by foolish people. May you continue to enjoy your juvenile behavior. Wish you well...BTW I happen to know she is a lovely woman. Too bad you missed out....AGAIN?

It's like that girly wife-beater you're wearing covers his forehead and half his eyes; I can see the bridge of his nose and his nostrils, his lips, and what looks like a double chin. I believe I also see an attempt at a sideburn over on the left side of his face...

...what the h3ll are you wearing - the Briefs of Turin?

so you've been sexting with it?

it claims to be an 18 yo aussie married to a much older kiddie-fiddler

it uses photographs of a UK glamour model

but it's not fake. oh no. not in the slightest. :rolleyes:

who knows

I guess you are right to be cautious. I know I am not always correct, even though I wished I was.

I happen to know she is a lovely woman.

ahahaha!

lm7.jpg

Back