PM asshattery

if you were guy blaming your mother, i'd agree with blaming her. since that isn't the case, i say blame freud.

[nods]

It's always penis envy which is, of course, your mother's fault.

;) Oh this one is much better.. LOL

"I hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?"

sassyshedevil quoth:
i hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?
but mad libbed becomes...
some leghumper or other quoth:
i hv a [noun] to [verb] a woman while her man [verb] us.. he then [verb] us to give his [noun] the [noun] of being [verb, past tense] by [number] men.. 2 [body part] 2 [another body part, plural] and hands [verb] her... and ofcourse [verb, infinitive].. 2 [plural noun]... does it [verb] u [preposition]?

"I hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?"

Ah that one is an old favorite for the asshattery thread. Did he change his AV or is his junk still a'waving in the wind?

It's always penis envy which is, of course, your mother's fault.

Thanks! I knew I could find a way to blame her. :D

zo, for how long hafe you had zese feelings?

Strangely enough only since joining Lit? Is that wrong? :eek::confused:

Seriously? He never responded to my fantasy! That Selfish Bastard!! :mad:

I got that one too. Today's pms make me want to slam my head against the wall. I am 33. I am not old! Is it possible to find a decent person to chat with? I'm losing hope. I either get the 20 year old audience who tells me I'm "older" or 50's that want me to be their toy. Is there anyone my age? Ugh.

Love the mad libs though. That did cheer me up as bit.

Very interesting. The guys that think that way and use tactics like that deserve something all right...a special ring in Hell.
The idea that we shouldn't call creepy men "creeps" because it's shaming to them is laughable to me, particularly with so-called "slut-shaming" being as pervasive as it is.

The idea that we shouldn't call creepy men "creeps" because it's shaming to them is laughable to me, particularly with so-called "slut-shaming" being as pervasive as it is.

More of the 'defend the bad guy' and 'blame the victim' mentality; here's a news flash, act like a creep, people will think and call you a creep. Why would anyone be against that?

no, don't call them creeps.

call them boys. if they don't know how to behave like men, let's be up front about that.

ed

This shit happened to me. For real, like, just a few days ago here on Lit. A self-proclaimed "Nice Guy" decided to show his cards when I rejected him after he hit on me in a very inappropriate place/time.

The thing that I agree with the most is the fact that "Nice Guys" aren't nice at all, and the problem isn't that women won't "Give" them sex, it's that they're not worthy of it and some part of them realizes that. Self-hatred is an ugly thing, and most humans aren't capable of facing their own problems in the mirror...they just don't have the brass vagina big enough to do it. Instead, they look for easier paths, and blaming anyone else is easiest.

A little late to the party unfortuently but I did want to comment. The PM's seem even worse when the sender totally ignores the statement in the profile about bieng INVOLVED and NOT looking for hookups. Also the notion that ALL women or men on Lit are looking for a sexual or
dirty chat is nonsense. Perhaps it is because those particular posters have no luck in posting an ad anyone will take seriously that they feel a random PM is the next best idea when it is cleary not. I don't like to have to be mean to anyone but sometimes it is nessasary to in order for some people to get the message. Ok. End of rant for now. *stepping down from my high horse*. Everyone have a good evening.

A little late to the party unfortuently but I did want to comment. The PM's seem even worse when the sender totally ignores the statement in the profile about bieng INVOLVED and NOT looking for hookups. Also the notion that ALL women or men on Lit are looking for a sexual or
dirty chat is nonsense. Perhaps it is because those particular posters have no luck in posting an ad anyone will take seriously that they feel a random PM is the next best idea when it is cleary not. I don't like to have to be mean to anyone but sometimes it is nessasary to in order for some people to get the message. Ok. End of rant for now. *stepping down from my high horse*. Everyone have a good evening.

That's giving them credit for reading your profile. ;)

Here we go again....

You need a Daddy Dom to take care of all your wants, needs, desires and factices with knowledge experience.

Do all males posess that odd connection where once they see a sexy pic their language and grammar skills go out the window?

I needed to know this.. why? :confused:
really?? said:
22 male here. Was caught jerking off for my neighbor when I was supposed to be housesitting for her. Care to chat?

It doesn't really count as Asshattery if it makes you laugh right? A dozen times this week I've gotten PM's that fall into the "douchebag asshat" category from other men that for some reason think I am a woman that will cyber with them. No doubt the "shotgun" approach, and I hope they have fun with the one guy pretending to be a "bi-coed hottie" that is willing to get off with them.

But then I thought I might be putting out some effeminate vibe into the air. Chatting away with a nice girl, just killing time, some jokes, some flirting...and then this.

Wait...are you a woman?

It did give me a big belly laugh though. Note to self, talk less about cooking & gardening and work on my Dom side more.

:eek:

Thanks for posting this. I read it with great interest along with another similar article written by a man, No One is Entitled to Sex: Why We Should Mock the Nice Guys of OkCupid.

Maybe it was the way the stars were aligned when I read those articles on Sunday, but I had to deal with some real-life asshattery of my own later that day and wrote a blog post about it, ‘Nice Guys’ Finish Last, or at Least Should. Let me know what you think. Thanks. :)

Back