OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. It's easy to be funny when the straight man (or woman) feeds you good lines. Worked for Abbot and Costello for years. Who's on first? Oh...pick me! ;)
I think ALL cats are nuts. My Russian Blue was for sure. Then again she was prueblood. Inbreeding is BAD! Weakens the lines. Just look at Prince Charles.
The answer is simple. Both. A cam for each. Hers goes on the collar but where is yours attached for a good kitty shot? :confused:
Um...if that's little I could do with a little in my life. Hey if the cat has the GoPro are they catties instead of selfies?
Cheers

I foster & have had loads of cats go through my doors, this one is hands down the craziest/funniest I've encountered. She definitely needs at least one gopro and her own youtube page.

I don't know much about the breeding of cats but I do know when I was breeding chickens that some fanciers were inbreeding & line breeding to lock in desirable traits in their lines.

I wasn't so persnickety with my breeding. Typically it went more like "okay, girls, who's going to be the lucky guy? Look at that one over there with his chest all puffed out, how about him? Or that one over there clucking to let you know he found some food. I'd pick him, he's a giver ;) "

hey looking good lady
Hey MM, good to see you here ;)

Bout damn time, OAP, my friend. And I :heart: your pussy...:devil:
I thought this would be easier than keeping up with pics that are scattered about. Truth is, I'm a flake and can't keep up with this either.

And your boobs look just right. ;):kiss:

*bewbs :kiss:

Glad to see you started a solo thread. Damn sexy pics although you claimed a cat was in one. I saw no cat but will go back and look more carefully.

Pic must not be loading, I was having some issues with them morning. I'll add another later, I really want you to see my kitty, it was the purpose of this thread :cattail:

Could spend hours petting such a lovely pussy;)

Preaching to the choir, rulickable. Some days I can hardly keep my hands off of her.

That's one lucky kittie!! :)

She is that, I see to it that she's very spoiled.

Love the pics
Can't wait for more

Thank you, notwittyenough. What kind of pics do you like?

Great pictures so far. Hope you keep posting

Thank you horny243, I hope you keep coming back!

Fuck yes. I hope to see a lot more of your damn HOT body!!

Not much else to see, toben :D

Need to say "OAP's Geriatric Thread"=very sexy HAWT, WOMAN POSTING!!!!! Just sayin'.....

That'd be pretty misleading, PA....but thank you!

Yup, this seems like a fun thread!

I'm hoping it turns out that way & I don't totally flake.

Love the photos OAP and for the record I must say that you look amazing! I just love a woman that likes dressing in only high heels!!! :rose:
Thank you coffeelover5. I really like wearing just heels, but what I like best is wearing them with lingerie.

I think she's teasing us: "Look what I see that you dont" she's saying!
Teasingly tasty photos, thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you for commenting & I think she knows you'll be seeing plenty in the future. That wasn't her first rodeo ;)

Your body is absolutely beautiful!
Glad to see you have your own thread now, I'll be checking in for sure.

:)

If that's what OAP looks like then nursing home here I come
Be careful, I've read STDs are prevalent in them :eek:

I think I'm going to enjoy this thread! :D
I certainly hope you will!

I'd believe it, love the light in your hair, by the way.

Thank you, doowopp. I'm learning how to use my camera & these pics were practice shots for somewhere else with similar lighting. It was hit & miss with the hair/lighting combo, in some pics it turned out nice, in others it looked awful.

Very hot OAP.... Can't wait for more. :rose:
Thank you, dogma52. I have tons of pics, what else would you like to see?

subscribed... wow...
thanks for sharing...
Thank you for joining in, crashD

Gorgeous!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous.........
Thank you, texas cop

Your mailbox is full. I tried to send you some nice comments
I have trouble keeping up with the mailbox & have given up on it for the moment. Feel free to comment here though!

Your old arse is a helluva a sexy arse, Pussy
Thank you, vibes!

Oh there's always a choice. Bottom or top. Fast or slow. Gentle or hard. Choices abound.

Not sure about you and the Lit servers but that's more than a tiny stretch between you and the bed. I was taught flexibility is the key to air power but it seems it's the key to something else much more fun.

Cheers

How did you even notice that? :rolleyes: FWIW - I used to be VERY flexible. In fact, my friend's old boyfriend was a tae kwon do instructor & even he was impressed with my flexibility. I know I can still put my feet behind my head & also know if I try doing the splits standing up leaning up against a wall that I'll tobble over.

Looks like a mighty fine ass to me:devil:
Thank you, rulickable

FUCK YOU are HOT!!!!!
Not really, but THANK YOU!

Very sexy....knew i loved OAP....now i see why....
Thank you, maturemale1962!

Kitty cams that is what is needed
she's not very cooperative & is very spontaneous, would be a challenge, that's for sure

Oh my o0h my!!
I'm going to assume that's good & thank you ;)

HOOOOWWWWLLLLOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!

It's about time!!! *subscribed*:D
Yeah, the other way was WAY too hard to keep up with!

If this lovely body counts as geriatric, it's proof that sexiness never gets old.:rose:
I hope you're right because I feel like I'm on the downward spiral now

thanks for sharing that sexiness! i hope this is just the start of a long, glorious, epic thread and look forward to seeing you share that beauty.

...old ass pussy...
just say it...
drives me crazy!
I have *tons* to share if there's interest, but like I said previously, I'm somewhat of a flake and am not so sure if I can keep up on the responses.

OAP, in case you haven't gotten the point from all the other guys here, let me try to explain.

You are beautiful. I don't care what age you are, you are simply an incredibly sexy woman. God I can't wait to see more of you. I think I am in lust.

Hope you still think that after you do see more ;)

Your body is absolutely beautiful!
Glad to see you have your own thread now, I'll be checking in for sure.
:)
Thank you, Mrg1720. Hopefully, I'll post things that will make you want to come back

I'm going to agree with her. Beautifully and wonderfully sexy :)
I can't see avatars & didn't know that mrg1720 was female until you said something. Good to see you both in here & thank you for your nice comments.

The other pics were testers for some black & whites I want to do. After I converted these I see that I still need to do quite a bit of work!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Attachments

• a1abwcropped.JPG
    a1abwcropped.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 13
  • a1ah.JPG
    a1ah.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The other pics were testers for some black & whites I want to do. After I converted these I see that I still need to do quite a bit of work!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Love, love, love the photos now where is the lingerie to go with those heels?

Damn girl you get this old fart of a 60 year old's heart rate going!

Love, love, love the photos now where is the lingerie to go with those heels?

Damn girl you get this old fart of a 60 year old's heart rate going!

In which color & what type of lingerie do you like best? Getting ready to head to bed but I can check tomorrow to see if I already have pictures on a flashdrive. If not, I can take some one day soon. (this motivates me to practice)

In which color & what type of lingerie do you like best? Getting ready to head to bed but I can check tomorrow to see if I already have pictures on a flashdrive. If not, I can take some one day soon. (this motivates me to practice)

Lace and both in color and B & W to compare the use of lighting and texture in your photos.

Miss you are a delight and thank you so much for sharing yourself here! :rose:

Lace and both in color and B & W to compare the use of lighting and texture in your photos.

Miss you are a delight and thank you so much for sharing yourself here! :rose:

I had something picked out in black for the b&w set, but I'm thinking it wasn't that lacy. I'll see if I have anything lacy to use instead....I'm thinking most of what I have is sheer though.

I had something picked out in black for the b&w set, but I'm thinking it wasn't that lacy. I'll see if I have anything lacy to use instead....I'm thinking most of what I have is sheer though.

Just use the light that comes in the window, by the way tonight's moon would have been a perfect light source, full and hardly a cloud in the sky here in SW Pennsylvania ;).

goddammit thats an amazing body.

that ass is to die for.

Thank you, it's all in the camera angle. I learned that from men sending me dick pics. :D

Just use the light that comes in the window, by the way tonight's moon would have been a perfect light source, full and hardly a cloud in the sky here in SW Pennsylvania ;).

The other day I took practice shots at the house I want to take pictures at but was having issues with the backlight & didn't know how to work around it. I'm not supposed to be in there so figured it was better to troubleshoot at home than (literally) get caught with my pants down ...again :rolleyes:

It was raining here tonight so missed the moon. Hoping she's able to put on a good show tomorrow, I want to take some pics. Think they're calling for another night of rain though.

Last edited:
Preaching to the choir, rulickable. Some days I can hardly keep my hands off of her.

She is that, I see to it that she's very spoiled.

Thank you, notwittyenough. What kind of pics do you like?

Thank you horny243, I hope you keep coming back!

Not much else to see, toben :D

That'd be pretty misleading, PA....but thank you!

I'm hoping it turns out that way & I don't totally flake.

Thank you coffeelover5. I really like wearing just heels, but what I like best is wearing them with lingerie.

Thank you for commenting & I think she knows you'll be seeing plenty in the future. That wasn't her first rodeo ;)

... and I hope it's not my last, I'm well up for the ride. :devil:

Oh

My.....all said and done, miss you have a great body and your pics are outstanding. Can'the wait for more.

She's the sweetest kitty ever and she really likes to be pet.

day #1, laugh #2, you're on a roll ;)

That cat is nuts & we were just talking about getting her a gopro. Not sure if I'd want her to wear it so I see what she does all day from her point of view, or if I should wear it & record her.

I do know she saw two little bewbs that day.
Gorgeous photos. You are really getting the hang of that Rebel triangle

Testers? PHEW! I thought it was just me. Now I don't feel nearly so bad (or do stupid) about scratching the screen on my phone and inhaling deeply. The people in Starbucks found it a bit odd and gave me funny looks at first but once I replied "Not enough coffee yet" they all ignored me when I licked the phone.

But seriously, do you have any pictures of the"work" you did after converting the sexy photos? :confused: ;) :devil:

Speaking of, the reclined up shot is wonderful. The symmetry between the high points on your hips and ribs is a nice balance and the pose highlights your hourglass waist. The clear lines of what defines graphic captured in the curled up shot made me chuckle. The uncoverted color shots are surely equally beautiful.

Happy Titty Tuesday. Not like I'm dropping a hint or anything.

Cheers

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

work on what??

the photography and the subject are both damn near flawless..

Love your pictures! So incredibly sexy! Really like those strappy shoes, either that or your posture when you wear them. You asked about lingerie... Anything sheer, maybe black, but color doesn't matter so much. Thigh highs on those sexy legs would be awesome! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back