Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

I say I'm fine fine, but using this as an opportunity to get more info on people, i say “Mr. Dawes i do need to ask some questions regarding background and your impressions of the prison. We can head to my place that way not here in public eye. I had said that encase any spying eyes or ears were about. We get to my apartment and i tell you ill be out momentarily need to change to more comfortable attire. You look around and see my “barbie girll” typical girly girl look to the place. You ask questions about my job and prison to break the ice as im in other room. You ask...
 
Darryl was somewhat relieved to let Kim drive him back to her place, as the coffee hadn't done as much to sober him up as he'd hoped. He left with her willingly and let her bring him home. He decided that he was going to like being a prison guard.

During the ride to her place and immediately upon arrival, Darryl left Kim alone, not so much as a hand on her thigh. He asked mundane questions about her job and how closely she worked with the prison while he looked around at her unusual decor. Truthfully, her apartment looked more like a fourteen year old girl's pillow fort than a professional attorney's apartment. But Darryl was shit-faced drunk with his cock still itching from her pussy juice- he wasn't one to judge.

"So, Ms. Cumstrom, you wanted to ask me some questions? I have a few things I'd like to know from you too. For instance, why do you let yourself get tossed around by men whose asses you could have in a sling if you wanted? You're approaching things all wrong. I'd be happy to dick you down when you need it, but letting any Tom, Dick and Harry tape your guts out and then lead you by the nose, it makes no sense. You're an elected official, you can't be fired. You ought to be reaping the benefits of the corrupt system, not toiling under its boot."

Darryl began undressing, reliving himself of his heavy tool belt and removing his tactical vest, waiting for Kimberly to return from changing out of her ruined dress and hose.

"But that's just one man's opinion."
 
I come back in all “comfortable” now in pink satin robe thst ends maybe 3” above the knees. “ hope you dont mind my informal attire just a long day and this is what I usually wear around my place when not headed out. So Mr. Dawes I think we coukd work good together. You could help my cases by seeing what the prisoners think about guards and how they work. A good word from me could get you promotions” i tell you trying a subtle flirty tone to try to ease your guarded exterior.
 
Darryl's breath caught in his throat briefly when Kim returned to the living room, wearing a skimpy, satin nightie with her hair let down and a fortune of pale, soft skin exposed to his view. Suddenly feeling overdressed, he began unbuttoning his black dress shirt, selected because it looked so similar to a police uniform shirt, but in reality was nothing more than an off-the-rack garment. He tried not to look too eager, but like he was making himself more comfortable as well.

He nodded and smiled as Kim reaffirmed her stance that they could be good for one another's careers, which Darryl had been hoping since she first invited him to meet her in the interrogation room. He made no attempt to hide his eyes moving over her body. It was clear where things were going.

"I think you're right, Kim," Darryl smirked, letting his shirt fall open with only a white, ribbed tank top on underneath as he dropped the honorifics, "to be honest, I've got my sights set pretty high, on that warden's seat, to be exact. Don't tell Warden Davis, but I know for a fact I could be doing a much better job than him. Furthermore, I've got a lot of street smarts, friends on the force and such. I could point you toward likely prosecution cases that you could take up. Give you a nice, sparkling track record. Not to mention the other things I can give you."

Darryl stood up and moved over to Kim, leaving his belt, vest and shirt on the couch, not even trying to hide the long, erection down the leg of his slacks. One hand moved to the small of her back, pulling her close so that his thigh gently pressed between her smooth thighs while the other hand cradled the side of her face. The outline of his cock was pressed firmly against her nearly naked sex.

"But I must warn you, Kim. I'm a hard man. I might hurt you."

He didn't give her a chance to reply before he was kissing her, deep and lewd, his hand drifting down to her satin covered ass.
 
I pull back semi shocked by the bold move breathing hard. My perky chest rising and falling under the silky satin material. “We are here just to chat” i say but the last word trails off as i notice your bulge, blushing a bit as i think you catch my glare. Continuing to try to use my “assets” to my advantage. I ask will you give me reports of what you see daily Mr. Dawes?” I guide your hand to the satin belt of my robe playong it off likr it was unintentional contact as i look at some papers we are going over as you....
 
"No," Darryl snarls, snatching the belt off of Kim's robe and tossing it onto the floor in disgust, "that's fucking bullshit and you know it. I know that I can force you and make you like it, a man of my size and vigor can do that to almost anyone. Hell, a clever mule could probably rape you to a climax. You didn't bring me over here to talk, and I didn't come here to play games. I'm not going to force you."

Darryl crossed his arms over his chest, staring daggers at Kim.

"This time, you have to admit it. Admit that you want me. Beg me to pound your little pussy to pieces. You do what I say when we're alone, otherwise I'm going to grab my shit and drive home drunk on my bike. Now offer yourself to me, like the whore you are. Beg me to hammer that unworthy cunt."
 
John looked down at the schedule and noticed that Tricia Wells was next on the list.

A guard led Tricia Wells into Drake's office by the arm, planting the woman in a chair facing the desk. He stepped backwards two paces and waited.

Tricia had been brought close enough to the desk to notice that Drake's fly was still open, and that his hard cock stood exposed and glistening, and she reached the conclusion that she had been brought in to take care of that need. However, Drake didn't seem to notice at all, instead reaching for a file on his desk and beginning to look through it. Tricia waited nervously, dreading what would happen next.
 
I stand up and drop my robe my nubile 5’10 frame on display in all in nakedness from perky breasts to my bald pussy lips. “”Mr Dawes its obvious you want us to work close together. Please take me! I want your massive cock inside me”. As i say that you see my eyes are lighting up at the sight of your bulge. “I have a large bed take mevthere however you wish”. You know I normally dont talk like that but am taken by your stern words.
 
"Now we're talking," Darryl grinned, dropping out of his pants and boxers as he reaches over and grabs Kim up like she weighs nothing at all and heaves her slender but thick body over his shoulder, "now you get to have the good stuff."

Throwing open the bedroom doors, Darryl carried Kim toward the bed, reaching up to spank her firm ass through her thin robe. When they reached the bed he tipped her forward, dropping her onto her back in the middle of the mattress. Without her belt, the loose, smooth fabric fell open around her body as she landed and as she bounced back on the mattress he forced his face between her thighs and penetrated her with his tongue.

With his tongue buried inside of her, he began to attempt to recite the Marine's Code of Conduct from memory, not really making recognizable sounds, but merely moving his tongue inside of Kim's body and flexing his lips around her sensitive folds and nubs.

"Hmunmggh! Munmhhunnnghum! Hummmgnmingmha!"
 
You look around my bedroom. Pink walls pastel color satin sheets. A few articles of lacy and satin high end Victoria Secrets lingerie lying about. Very diva girly girl like. My back arches up, my 40” long legs spread wide as my body gives in and betrays me as soft moans escape my body as i feel firm hands in my firm and perky chest. Breathing increasing as your tongue moves a mile a miniute seemingly upon my bald pussy lips.
 
Viper stirred when she realized that her long leggy lover wasn’t in bed with her. She slowly pushed herself up from the bed and came to a sitting position. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath trying to bring herself to a fully awaken state before she went and found where her lover was.

She exhaled deeply before she pushed herself up. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at the empty top bunk. “Where the fuck is she?” Viper asked herself before walking out into the block recreation area. Her gaze shot over everyone with a quizzical look upon her face. “Okay where is my bitch?” Viper asked the few that were brave enough to answer pointed toward the gate. “They took her to medical. “ one said while looking at the control tower.

“Really..” Viper said with a little worry and wonder why she had to go. “What was up with her? Did one of you fuck with her?” Viper asked feeling the anger. “So help me if any of you bitches fucked with her, your fucking dead meat!” Viper informed before she want to the tower demanding to know where Tricia was at…
 
With his tongue relentlessly driving into Kim’s warm, weeping pussy, Darryl’s hands moved up to firmly grasp, caress and squeeze her firm, round breasts. With his tongue still inside of her, Darryl shook his head back and forth rapidly, letting out a wet, floppy slapping sound as his face slathered her pussy and inner thighs in her juices.

After mixing it up in the blender, his tongue moved back up under her clit, dragging more and more of the sensitive cluster into his mouth before similarly battering it with his tongue, even as his head stayed stationary. He suckled her clit until his jaw hurt and then shoved his curved tongue inside her again to scoop her wetness to her lips again.

Still gripping her round tits, Darryl raised his face, beard now glittering with Kim’s sweet juices. He was smiling and already naked below the waist. He climbed onto her, lining up the swollen head of his massive cock with her wet pussy.

“I’m about to fuck you to the moon, Kim,” he called her by her name for a change, “all you need to do is say ‘please.’”

When she obeyed, he slammed his hips forward, pounding her tight box hard and not holding back as he settled into a rhythm of pounding her insides.
 
I whimper and moan as your hands dwarf my petite hips as you rock my tall slender body. You commenting on my tight pussy as the sounds of you sliding out and slammong balls back in permeates my place. Out of instinctmy hips thrust upward to meet yours as we both begin to pant as we go at it like animals. Fingers running down your back in a manner you can tell i dont normally act in. My super long legs wrapping around pulling you closer.
 
“Yes—yes, that’s it! Yes!” Darryl groaned as his body continued to slam against Kim, his weight behind his thrusts making the bedspring bend enough in the middle that a loud snapping could be heard from below, one of the planks that held the box-spring together snapped like a matchstick, “oh fuck! I’m going to pound you into the floor, you gorgeous, fucking slut! Admit that you love it!”

Darryl continued to shout in Kim’s face as he slammed her petite body with his much larger frame, beads of sweat appearing across his mostly shaven scalp. Despite his size, he moved his hips quite nimbly, speeding up as he felt Kim clinging to him—her body language expressing compliance.

“I’ll be your fucking mole, you sexy whore,” Darryl smirked, grasping Kim’s face by her chin and sinking a thumb into her parted lips, “in return, you will support me—no matter what I do. In my career and in my life, financially, personally—whatever I ask you, you’ll obey me. In return I’ll make sure that the prison bends to your will.”

Sweat started dripping from Darryl’s forehead and nose as he drove deeper with his thrusts, his climax nearing.
 
My body shudders in a mighty orgasm. Fingernails running the length of your back as my legs wrap tightly around you. “Ita ok im on the pill” i gasp panting hard as your massive cock i feel tensing up soon moving inside me. A glow over me both from the current physical actions and also knowing i got my way and, although unorthodox as all get out, i have a good source for insider information now.
 
Darryl groans and shouts as his climax wracks his large body, his eyes roll back in his skull and his mouth made itself wide. He made a noise that sounded like "Ooommufungghghhhaaaaaahh!!" but he might have been trying to say words. His powerful jet of cum slammed her cervix with the equivalent force of an index finger flick, it would have made a sound if not for being inside her--and then in a split-second she was flooded and overflowing with his hot, thick semen, still smelling of whiskey and cigarettes from the bar.

"Fuck..." Darryl sighed, gently unwrapping Kim's legs from around himself and rolling over, "you don't mind if I sleep here tonight, do you? We're going the same place in the morning."
 
I am too wore our to say otherwise so we just crash knowing we are riding in separate anyway. I shower and get dressed. I choose a crisp pink blouse, black pleayed skirt 2” above the knees, nude pantyhose and 2” strappy pink heels. I have a few meetings scheduled with some prisoners and other staff members of the prison. I use my badge to check in and await in the wardens office for first meetings to begin. The warden, and john hopkins are among the first on my itinerary as i sit checking emails in the phone. Unsure of who else is on tap for the day.
 
In my normal chipper bubbly tone in the morning, i walk in to the warden’s office not thinking too much of the secretary’s words to not enter yet. “Good morning watden how are you, i think we need to discuss agendas for our meetings today” myself a bit naive, not paying attention to your gaze as you do seem a bit upset by my entry. I sit in the chair in front of your desk crossing my long legs as i do causing my pleated skirt to ride up my thighs a bit as i go over papers. I feel
A bit of the tension in the room finally in your delay in speaking. Trying to break the ice i say “Warden Davis everything ok this morning?” As you say.....
 
Darryl was slightly disappointed that Kim didn’t want them to go into the prison together, it just seemed to make sense after the night they’d had together, but nonetheless, he was grateful to be reunited with his bike and able to make it in for his first day a bit early. He punched his temporary time card and got fitted with all the regulation gear, joining the veritable arsenal of after-market gear that he carried on his person anyway.

Nothing about his job felt permanent or reliable, not yet at least. His access cards were temporary, his vest was missing the embroidered name patch and his “badge” was a cloth place-holder that only completed the uniform by Velcro application. Still, it felt good to be in a proper uniform, and not his approximation of one.

When the call came in that someone named Viper was getting worked up, on the verge of starting trouble on the yard—Darryl was the first to jump up and volunteer, much to the amusement of his colleagues.

“You want to fuck with Viper when she’s pissed off? Be our guest…” the shift supervisor smirked before radioing back to the tower, “the new guy’s going out on the yard to handle it. Make sure to cover him.”

“We don’t recommend engaging at this point, come back,” the radio crackled a response, but Darryl was already gone, thrilled for the opportunity to prove himself.

As he strode onto the yard, Darryl kept all of his weapons tucked away and where they belonged, he reminded himself that it was his duty to diffuse the situation, not aggravate it. Many of the women had been in jail for a long time and Darryl wasn’t “fresh meat” just among the guards and several of the inmates gave him catcalls as he approached the scene developing in the D-Block rec yard.

“You must be Viper, I presume,” Darryl remarked to the large woman’s back, his mirrored sunglasses reflecting the full ferocity of the late-morning sun, “I’m Correctional Officer Dawes, what seems to be the problem here?”
 
The bruises are minor and i say “ just teipped the other day” i notice you checking out my nylon ckad long legs and teying to peer down my blouse that has top two buttons undone. “ just over eager in the morning to get ball rolling i guess. Always been a morning person and early riser. What do we need to start with today Warden? I ask. Peering iver my papers trying to play off the eyes scanning me up
and down as you drink your coffee.
 
Playing “dumb” i say “ i have NO idea of what “rumors” you have heard. I am assistant DA prisoners and some staff dont like my position so anything could be started and said i guess” batting my blueish green eyes and adjusting my seated position to get your eyes back to my 40” long nylon clad legs using them
To my benefit. “ I am sure we can forget that trash and move on to my interviews and case and my office can be told im doing just fine since i am one of the best representing the DA’s office anyway correct Warden?” I flash my bubbly friendly smile awaiting your answer.
 
Staring daggers at you i stammer “ you are crazy i wont do that” then i think it might help get me the DA position since the current one plans to retire at year’s end. I say “look we are adults we can work something out. How about i show you my breasts for a minute and let you touch them. Our “secret” win win Warden what do you say” as i stand and playfully play with hem of skirt to show off more of my legs working hard to sistract you and persuade my case.
 
Figuring its just going to be us as he will want to keep this secret i play along. I slowly undo my blouse and slip it off onto the chair. Revealing my lacy pink front hook bra i was just sitting on. I twirl around a few times causing my pleated skirt to twirl up and bounce a bit. I then, blushing heavy, drop my skirt till it puddkes around my ankles. I knew i wws gona be overexposed since i never wear panties with pantyhose. I was now showing him my shaved panty free pussy under the nylon material. “Enjoying the view” i hiss at you. “Can i get dressed now?” I ask trying to cover pussy area with hands as i srand thee in bra pantyhose and heels.
 
Last edited:
Blushing heavy at my exposure as my perky and firm 32C chest now on display as my slender 5’10 frame is only clad in pantyhose and heels now. My breathing increases as your hands roam my breasts and flat tummy. Hands remaining behind my head as “instructed”. Biting my lower lip wver so slightly as the contact does feel nice. I squirm a bit to your touch but remain pretty still as you cmment on perky chest and mile long legs as you.....
 
Last edited:
My hands fall to the desk to brace myself as im bent over. I gasp when i hear RRIIPP as the warden tears a holein the crotch of my pantyhose. Breathing a bit heavy now as my hands stay flat on the desk as instructed, i begin to blush as reluctantly i feel myself grow a bit wet. Trying to talk my way out of this, in my naieve mind i think a BJ is better than sex. “Umm Warden how about just a quick blow job my tongue is umm talented. Our secret what do ya say”. I feel him gropw my perky chest complimenting my breasts as well as my super long nylon ckad legs.
 
Back
Top