Strum

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Posts
6,739
Closed for Submissive_Luna​

Walking into the small bar that featured singer songwriters from the local area, David Graham never considered it would change the course of his life, and yet it did.

He found his friends near the stage, and he trundled over to them. He signaled the waitress as he sat and ordered a craft beer when she arrived. The conversation automatically swung to making David the focus, or precisely his lack of a love life. They were laughing at his expense while the next singer was introduced and David missed her name.

What he didn't miss was her voice. His head snapped up after the first word and his mouth hung agape. It was celestial. That was the only word for it. She had a warmth and depth to her voice that spoke to him in places David didn't know he had until that very moment. He didn't know how to process it really; his mind went blank from the sheer... ecstasy he felt at listening to her.

He heard one of his friends say something, and David shushed them, "Let me listen."

He looked at her for the first time and found the voice fit the woman nicely. She was tall, almost 5'10" and willowy. Her heair was the color of harvest ready wheat, and her eyes were a cauliflower blue. Her face was delicate, there was no other way to put it. If one of the fantasy artists wanted to use a live person for an elf, this woman's face certainly fit the bill. It was stunning, even the half dozen freckles he could see from his vantage point. She wore flowing loose clothing that hid the shape of her body, but her calves were shapely and thin, so he assumed the rest of her was as well.

As she sung, David resolved that come hell or high water, he would meet this woman.
 
Last edited:
Camille stood on stage and looked over the crowd as she sang. Her voice drifting out through the bar. As she sang, she heard laughing and her gaze moved over the group of guys at a table. She was about to shift her gaze again when her eyes fell on a very handsome guy who seemed to be the focal point of the laughter. His hair was chestnut brown with golden strands mixed in and while shaggy, it was well maintained.

The bright lights on her made it hard for her to see any more detail but she knew she would want to see more. From what she could see though, he was well built. He was wearing a black t-shirt that fit him just right. Smiling as she sang, she winked at him before shifting her gaze away. As her song ended, she smiled at the crowd as they applauded her performance before stepping off stage.

Heading to the bar, she looked back over at the man before being handed cherry doctor with 7-up. Camille really wanted to go over the him and felt drawn to him but she just couldn't gather the courage to go talk to him. While she could sing on stage, walking up and talking to strangers was a whole other thing. The pull she felt towards him was undeniable and she kept looking over at him. As she watched him, their eyes met and she felt her face turn red. She turned and focused on her drink while trying to get her face to return to normal.
 
He sat chatting with his friends, one eye peeled on the singer, whose name he still didn't know. If they said it after she finished, his mind was racing hard enough, fast enough, through scenario after scenario on the two of them together.

One constant thought was, could she sing as he hammered her pussy, or ass, into submission.

That thought is what got him hard, and the possible answers kept him there. Almost painfully so.

He was at the time he decided, ignoring his friends and watching her. When their eyes met across the crowded bar, he swore she blushed, but he knew enough about lighting that it was impossible to say with certainty.

"Give me a minute," he said in that peculiar bar whisper, that in any other setting would be more akin to a shout than a whisper. He headed across the bar, weaving between tables until he arrived at her side.

He wasn't sure if she glanced up and saw him approach or not, but when he touched her arm, half way between elbow and shoulder, to get her attention, he may have jumped more than she at the electrical discharge.

Leaning over, he said directly against her ear, "David, I am David Graham. I am sorry but I missed your name when you were introduced."
 
She caught him coming over to her from the corner of her eye but she wasn't ready for the shock that went between then when his fingers touched her arm. "Oh..." She said softly as she looked up at him and looked into his hazel eyes.

"Hi David. Nice to meet you. I am Camille Morgan. Um, would you like to sit?" She asked while gesturing to the open stool next to her. Camille's mind raced and her heart pounded as she maintained eye contact with him. The pull was definitely there and stronger up close. She just wanted to put her arms around him and kiss him deeply. The thought and desire shocked her. She wasn't usually one to jump into something like this.

With him standing next to her, she could tell that he was around 6'2 to 6'3 and looked to be around 200lbs. It was all muscle though because it didn't look like there was much fat anywhere on this man. The fact that he was wanting to talk to her made her stomach do a flip with excitement. There were so many possibilities that could happen and she couldn't wait to see what happened.
 
His heart was pounding in his throat as Camille invited me to sit with her. This was heady stuff. Was it possible to fall in love with a woman based solely on how she sang? He didn't think so, but maybe it was possible. Stranger things happened surely. At any rate it certainly was something to discuss with his old man, later.

First...

Up close she was prettier than he had thought. The peasant blouse she wore his a pair of nice size breasts, maybe a D cup, no less than a C. He body was thin, in superb shape, she looked like she went to a gym regularly at any rate.

"Thanks," he said as he sat. He motioned to the bar tender to refill their drinks. "You have the most beautiful voice I think I have heard."
 
Camille smiled sweetly at David. "Thank you. I just love singing and it's one of my hobbies that I do whenever I can. Do you sing David?" She asked before taking a drink from her glass. Setting her glass down on the bar before her, she moved her hand and placed her hand on his arm.

She felt energy prick her hand wherever it made contact with his skin. "Um....do you..um...feel that?" Camille asked nervously before moving her hand down his arm a bit so it was sitting just above his wrist. Her desire to fell his lips on hers was getting stronger but she was far to shy to be able to just lean over and kiss him.

As she battled with her desires, she noticed his group of friends pointing over at them from the corner of her eyes. "It looks like your friends are talking about us. I heard them laughing while I was singing. I noticed you because of their laughter. You seemed very distracted by my performance."
 
When Camille laid her hand on his arm, David's body reacted in a totally unexpected manner. It was not just that he got hard, that was expected. His heart raced even more and he for a half second thought it would explode.

He looked into her warm blue eyes and wondered what they would look like in the throws of passion. "Distracted isn't the right word. Awestruck is closer."

He swiveled his bar stool so he could face her, not bothering to hide his excited state. "My friends are all married, I am the last bachelor, and I haven't been this interested in a woman since college."

He reached up, cupped her face. The heel of his hand rested against her jaw, fingers near her ears. "I am going to kiss you now," he announced.

He leaned over and pursed his lips. As he made contact with Camille's mouth, a warmth filled his body, flowing from his mouth, down his torso and filling him with a ravenous craving. His fingers twined in her hair, gently though firmly holding her in place as his tongue slipped between her lips.
 
Camille's face turned slightly red at his description. She had never been told her singing made someone awestruck before and it was flattering. As he spoke, she turned her stool so she was facing him as well.

"No way! I can't believe that you haven't had much interest. Surely there has been a lot of interest in you. You are so handsome and I'm sure you are very intelligent as well." She was going to add more but was silenced as he cupped her face. His hand firm yet gentle against her soft skin. Her eyes showed the surprise of his announcement but she didn't fight it as his lips covered hers. She had wanted this since she saw him and the fire that seemed to blaze as they kissed was worth it.

His hand gripped her hair and she gasped slightly as a moan was muffled by their kiss. Her tongue moved over his and she wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss was amazing and she felt herself getting aroused. It had been a long time since she had been aroused by simply a kiss. Granted there was nothing simple about this kiss. As she kissed him back, she kissed him with all the desire she felt for him.
 
She kissed him back with a hunger that matched if not surpassed his own. It was a primordial need he had never experienced before and it on some level frightened him. It also emboldened him.

He did however restrain the desire to flip her skirt up around her waist and take her there and then. Barely.

His penis strained at his jeans and was nearly bent double, causing all manner of discomfort. Still he kissed her, the free hand ran along her thigh, stopping 2/3rds of the distance between her knee and hip. He squeezed it and moaned into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, "How many more sets do you have?"
 
Camille took a deep breath in when he broke the kiss and looked at him. "That was my last set. I had my three for today." She ran her hand down his arm until it rested on his hand that was sitting on her thigh.

She gave him a flirty smile. "Just what do you have in mind David?" He was such a good kisser. She really enjoyed running her hands along his body and couldn't imagine how he would look a feel without the clothes on him. While he looks great in that tight black t-shirt and jeans, he would look even better without anything on.

She also couldn't help but wonder whether he was a boxers or briefs kind of guy. She took her other hand and put it on his thigh, then watched him as she brushed her fingers over his erection. Gasping softly at the large bulge she felt in his pants, she moved her hand back on his thigh and squeezed slightly.
 
David had a specific answer in mind to her question, but that shorted out as she caressed his cock. The images of her naked beneath him flooded into his mind and he was not going to shake them he knew.

He pushed his hand higher up her thigh u til his thumb was in the seam between leg and torso. He caressed her just next to her labia and said, "I am going to take you home and see if you scream as beautifully as you sing. "

He kissed her quickly and asked, "Interested?"
 
Camille took a long sip of her drink and pressed the cool glass to her red face. "I normally don't do this but there is something about you, David. So yes, I will go with you. You should tell your friends that you are leaving though." She said before pressing her lips to his again and melting into him.

Without breaking the kiss, she slid off of her stool and stepped between his legs to press herself more against him. "David...where do you live anyway?" She asked, her breath brushing against his lips.
 
She was pressed up against him and David breathed in her perfume and found that the flowery aroma fit her well. His hands worked their way around her waist and he let them fall to the to of her ass which he thought would turn out tho be very shapely.

"I have a house 20 minutes from here," he replied. "You are not likely to love the interior for the most part, it is very manly. "

He stood and wrapped a hand around her waist, waved to his friends and headed toward the door.

They got to his car, an old Old's outlaws and he opened the passenger door for her. "Before you get in, you should know that i like to be in control. Always."
 
"I am sure your house is fine." Camille said as she waved to the bartender and walked out with David.

She stepped towards the seat as he held the door open. As his statement sunk in, she paused. "Oh really now? This could be interesting then." With that, she sand into the seat of the car and pulled her legs into the car.

She liked to read stories on BDSM but had never done anything with it. The stories really aroused her and there were many nights that she fucked herself with one of her many glass dildos after reading one of the stories. Her thoughts started going to some of the stories she read and putting David in the Dom spot and her in the submissive spot. Quickly, she shook her head and pressed her legs together against the arousal.

Turning her head, she smiled as David climbed behind the wheel and started the car.
 
David started the car and began driving to his house, he reached over and took Camille's hand in his. The unfamiliar, yet very comforting, warmth that came from touching her infused his body, and no more than two stoplights later his cock was hard again, but this time he knew he would get some measure of satisfaction.

He glanced over and asked, "Why? Why are you coming with me? Why take this leap?"
 
Camille squeezed his hand and looked over at him as he spoke. "I don't know. It feels right. David, I felt a pull to you the first time I saw you while I was on stage and I don't fully understand it but it feels right. I just hope it doesn't backfire on me." She said honestly before looking back out the windshield.

Her hand fit well in his and it felt wonderful. She felt safe with him and couldn't explain it. She hadn't even known him for 12 hours and she felt like it had been years. She knew his name and that he liked her voice and control. She hadn't learned anything beyond that. Was this crazy, yes. Did she regret it at the moment, no.
 
David drove the rest of the way to his house in relative silence. He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb as they drove and every stoplight he leaned over and kissed Camille behind the ear.

When they arrived at his house he pulled into the garage and cut off the engine. His house was a simple ranch with around 1200 square feet of living space. The garage was meticulous everything in its place.

The left hand stall had the body of an old corvette hanging above the frame and an engine on a stand in the process of being restored.

Closing the garage door as he walked around the car he opened the door for Camille and said, "Welcome to my home."
 
Camille's gaze swept the garage as she stepped from the car and took a few steps into the garage. "Wow...it's very organized in here. Is that a corvette? Um...67?" She guessed as she looked at the car in awe. She admired cars but never had the knowledge to work on them.

"From the outside and the garage, your house looks great David." She said as she slid her hand into his again and rubbed her thumb along his hand. "So, will you give me a tour of the rest of the house?" Camille asked as her heart beat quickened slightly at the thoughts of what could happen in the house.

She leaned into David and kissed him softly. She wanted to feel him but also wanted to make it out of the garage so she didn't want to get him too worked up before they got into the house.
 
David turned to Camille and gathered her up in his arms, "For tonight, there is only one room you need to see."

He ran a hand slowly from her waist to the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. His lips caressed hers as his tongue pried am opening by which it slid into her mouth. His right hand, still at her waist trailed down to her ass.

He paused for a moment at the top of the crevasse between her cheeks, and not hearing an objection his hand trailed down between her firm cheeks. He pulled her tight by the cheek, his hard cock trapped between their bodies.

The hand at her neck went up a little until he could get a wisp of hair between two fingers. He gently pulled her hair to break the kiss and his voice sounded like a gravel grater as he asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
 
Camille reveled in the feeling of his tongue mingling with hers as he deepened the kiss. She felt safe in his arms and she was beginning to think she was going crazy. She just met him but felt so safe with him.

As he pulled her closer, she felt his cock throb against her. It was strained behind his jeans and she was amazed at how big it felt. She gasped softly into their kiss.

A soft whimper passed her lips as he broke the kiss. Looking into his eyes, she nodded. "Yes, I am sure David. I know it is crazy because we just met but you make me feel safe. I have never done anything like this before but surprisingly, I'm not nervous. From the little I know about you, I like you David. As I mentioned, I feel drawn to you. So yes, lets do this." She finished and kissed him again hard and full of passion.
 
David nodded and kissed her again. This time he had both hands on her ass amd spread her cheeks wide as he pulled her tight against himself. His cock all but screamed for relief, demanding Camille then and there.

Instead he broke the kiss slowly and ordered her, "Close your eyes."

When she complied he picked her up and carried her toward the house. As he stepped in he said, "Normally, you should be naked when in the house, and yes I am a chauvinist by nature."

He kissed her eye lid and asked, "Is that off putting for you?"
 
Camille looked into his eyes and smiled before closing her eyes. As he picked her up, she yelped in surprise and wrapped her arms around his neck. "N-naked? Any time I am in your house you want me naked?" She asked for clarification while tightening her grip around him.

"No, that isn't off putting. It actually excites me...Sir." She said while adding on the title at the end. She was curious to find out how he would react. She had read about many different dominants and she was curious to find out what kind David was and just what he had in mind for her.

She felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest. She was so turned on by David and it startled her. Camille had never been carried like he was carrying her now and it turned her on more than she realized.
 
David looked down at Camille a little startled by both the confession and honorific. He stood there a moment then softly said, "That's a good girl."

He considered a moment about having her strip now or wait, and he decided to wait. If for no other reason than to build the anticipation.

Opening the door to his house, he turned sideways and stepped in. His cock throbbed, and he actually ached for her. An odd sensation that was, aching for a woman. Could she be more than a momentary distraction?

Her voice certainly warranted more attention than that. "Tell me, good girl, have you ever been in a relationship with a dominant?"
 
At David's praise, Camille smiled brightly at him. The amount of pleasure she felt hearing him say that shocked her. Calling him Sir, being in his arms and hearing the praise from him all felt right and it scared her a little. They just met but it all seemed to progress naturally even though it was going quickly.

His question caught her off guard and her face started to turn red. She turned her face into his shoulder and tried to will her face to go back to normal. "No I haven't. I've fantasized about it though." Camille said before she bit her bottom lip before she revealed more.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top