Trouble Cums in Three [Closed]

Meredith smiled as she turned back around and saw Dale naked and walk across the rundown house, leaving there blanket in the other room he met her just a few steps from what was once the front door and she let out a laugh as he dropped down to his knees in front of her and as she reached and ran her hands through his hair she watched and felt as his hands touched her body and then moved up until they cupped her breasts, she felt her nipples harden in the palm of his hands and after a few seconds he reached up further and his hands slipped over her shoulders pushing the shirt over them and down her arms, pulling at it herself she pulled the shirt free and threw it behind Dale back over towards the room where her bra lay somewhere and as she heard him tell her she was over dressed she felt his hand undoing the button on her jeans and then pulling the zip down, letting him carry on as she continued to run her hands through his hair she felt her jeans tugged at and pulled down over her hips and then he knelt back as he pushed them down her legs. Reaching out and putting her hands on his shoulders to balance herself she lifted up one foot at a time letting him pull the jeans from her until she stood there in just her panties, reaching down and taking the jeans from him she smiled as she stepped passed him and walked back into the other room where the blanket still was laid out.

“Come on then,” Meredith said as she turned and now it was Dale following her into the room and as he walked through the doorframe to the room with a blanket Meredith slipped her fingers inside her panties and pushed them down, using a foot she kicked them to a corner of the blanket just as Dale stepped onto it.

***

Catherine’s heart pounded as she leaned up against a tree, it felt like her breathing was so loud and she couldn’t hear anything else as she tried to calm herself down and breathe quieter so she could hear. With shaking hands she took out her phone. “Fuck. Fuck.” She exclaimed, forgetting the brightness of the phones screen as soon as it lit up she instantly turned it back off and put it back into her bag which she had put across her body. It had only been a few minutes since she left the car and Catherine already had no idea which way to go, but her eyes had adjusted to the dark, though it made very little difference in the dense forest she could at least see the dark shapes of the trees all around her, but very little else. Catherine heard the gunshot, screamed and ran off into the darkness.

***

Meredith screamed up into the deserted house as she squirmed on the blanket, her legs spread, Dale laid out on his front between them, as she panted and pushed herself up onto her shoulders she pushed herself back and leaned down to kiss Dale as he pushed himself up onto his knees, tasting herself on his lips as they kissed she reached and put one hand on his chest, urging him to lay down as her other hand reached and slipped around his hardness.
 
Dale allowed himself to lay back, taking the silent orders from Meredith as she took control. He smiled and let his fingers trace down her arm until he couldn't touch her any longer. Reaching back he bunched some of the blanket up as a make-shift pillow and settled back, curious and hopeful for what his lady had planned.

***
Catherine could hear at least two or three people stomping through the dark woods after her. Sticks and branches raked at her face, legs and arms. While the moon was out the thick trees obscured it and she was left to run through unknown terrain with inky blackness in front of her. Behind her voices hooped and hollered like animals more than men. And, if that wasn't enough to panic her, Catherine heard the gunshot again.

***
One of the men had climbed up on Layla and was now pumping his cock in and out of her ass. The others had tied her down to make sure she could do nothing but take the assault being given to her. He grabbed a handful of hair and started to put his whole body into it while grunting into her multi pierced ear. "Yes. Yes. Yes... Oh - Fuck!" He thrust and shot his cum into her rear. "I needed that." He said, kissing her cheek as if she had offered herself to him.

"Flip her over." A voice said, "I'm going to knock this cunt up 'fore th' night's done."
 
“Please stop,” Layla muttered in a barely audible voice as hands grabbed at her and moved her body, each movement sent fresh pain shooting through her body and her eyes flickered in and out of consciousness, each time they closed cold water had been thrown over her and now she shivered on the water soaked bed, shaking and trembling her legs were pulled almost impossibly wide apart prompting a fresh scream from Layla and once more she felt weight on top of her and knew it was about to start again just as her eyes closed once more.

***

“Please stop!” Catherine said almost praying as her heart raced as she ducked down behind a tree at the sudden ‘crack’ sound of another gunshot. Shaking and trembling Catherine crouched where she was for a few seconds looking around in the dark all she saw was more darkened tree trunks. Hearing the snapping of a twig Catherine got up and just ran, arms out she weaved in between each of the trees, darting left and right, but with each step she became more and more disorientated and now had no clue where she was or which way she was heading. As she ran she heard voices behind her, more than one for sure but she couldn’t tell how many, they seemed to be talking to each other and as she glanced back she even saw the flash of a flashlight moving from left to right, briefly lighting up part of the forest. Briefly blinded by the bright light Catherine turned and ran to her left but didn’t see the tree stump until it hit into her lower leg and with a scream she fell over landing face first into the twigs and leaves that covered the ground suddenly pain shot up from her leg.

She didn’t know how long she had been laying there, a hand reached down and she was sure she felt blood on her leg but all of a sudden there was a crack of a twig very close to her and all of a sudden she tried to scramble to her feet, feeling fresh pain as she put weight on her injured leg.

***

Moving over Dale, Meredith panted, kneeling over his body she reached down between her own legs and slipped her hand around his hardness, stroking it and then letting it go her fingers turned and rubbed at her own wetness, wetting her fingers they returned to his dick and shuffled back until she felt the head of his hardness rub against her and still panting hard she sat back feeling Dale press against her until with a moan he slipped inside of her and as Meredith slowly sat back she felt him push deeper and deeper into her until she sat on his lap with his hardness buried deep into her. Her hands on his chest Meredith’s moans continued as she started to grind on Dale, rubbing back and forth against him she suddenly pushed herself up and slowly rose until only the head remained inside of her before she felt his hands on her hips pulling her back down onto him making Meredith gasp loudly in the abandoned house.
 
Catherine's movements alerted the man closest to her and he lunged, arm snagging her and sending them both to the ground hard. "Got her." He shouted, groping for a free limb and trying to keep Catherine on the ground with him while others crashed through the thick woods to close in.

***
Every time Shane shoved his cock into Layla he would kiss her neck or ear. He kept his palm firm on her head to make sure she couldn't move or bite him. His sweat covered chest rubbed against her breasts with each slow and deep thrust of his hips. He seemed to take his time with her body and continued to rock in and out of her with slow and deliberate strokes.

He would start to speed up, then slow down, even pause, and then continue again.

Finally, he started to grunt as his pleasure built up more and more until he was pressing himself deep and letting his hot seed spill into Layla's unprotected sex. He pressed a kiss to her neck then kissed her chin, ear and cheek all the while filling her with his cum. "There we go." He whispered in her ear, "There we go." He said again, then pulled free and got off the bed leaving Layla naked and cold.

A few of the other guys started taking pictures with their cell phones while Shane put his clothes back on. One asked, "We going to untie her?" To which the man who'd just finished said, "Nah. Her friends will be here eventually." He then leaned over and kissed one of her bare nipples. "Don't worry, chica, I'm sure your friends are having just as good a time as we did."

And with that, they started to leave with Layla still naked and tied spread eagle on the bed....

***

Meredith's movements forced Dale to groan in uncontrolled pleasure. He let his strong hand roam over her body, exploring and massaging at random. As she moved he started to thrust up a few times but stopped himself to be at Meredith's mercy.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." He leaned in and captured a nipple with his mouth and began to suck while rolling the nub around with his tongue. "Oh, fuck, I want to keep you." He smiled and met her eyes, "Or beg you to keep me." He kissed her, hard and wanton before pulling her against him, "Wait. Wait." He was trembling now, on the verge of cumming but not ready to.

After a moment he started to move and get to his feet. All the while he kept Meredith impaled on his impressive cock and stood holding her thighs and taking all her weight on his strong farm raised arms. Here he started to rock in and out of Meredith taking all the control back for him now.
 
Layla shuddered; even now after all she had been through the feel of their lips touching her skin still made her react despite the pain she felt throughout her body, her face was numb and bruised and her lip bloodied, her body similarly bruised and marked but as she felt that they had finally had enough with her she shed some more tears, tears this time of just making it through the ordeal she had no idea how long they had been here, had lost count of the time they had forced themselves onto her but she had survived and that’s why the tears now streamed down her face to the soaked bed.

“We got to take her with us,” a voice suddenly said and Layla felt like her heart had stopped.

“Untie her,” another voice said and Layla felt the bed dip and her wrists and ankles become loose.

“No no no no no no no,” she muttered to herself.

“Come on princess, time for someone else to have their fun with you,” a voice close to her said and then Layla screamed as a handful of her hair was grabbed and pulled forcing her up from the bed.

Moving wasn’t easy too, with her first steps onto the floor by the bed Layla collapsed to her knees in tears only to be dragged back to her feet. Her hands were tied in front of her and one of the men held the end of the rope and pulled her along, like she was on a leash and if she didn’t walk fast enough the one behind her hit her in the small of the back, causing her once more to sink down to her knees. They navigated the way down the stairs and had just gone outside of the cabin when bright lights blinded all of them, the headlights of a vehicle approaching them. For a second Layla thought help had arrived but then her tied wrists were pulled towards the vehicle and she heard the sound of the gravel as the vehicle came to a stop and doors opening and then a scream but because of the lights Layla couldn’t see her.

“Layla!” Catherine screamed.

“Catherine!” Layla screamed back.

Catherine had managed to stand back up after running into the tree stump but no sooner then she had then one of the men chasing her had dived onto her and before she knew it they stood around her shining flashlights down at her face. Her hands tied in front of her she was also led out on a leash back to the vehicle which had continued its journey down the road and had pulled up outside the cabin just as Layla and the other men were walking out. The door opened and Catherine was pulled out, lucky to land on her feet but then she saw her friend, naked and beaten, and the others and she screamed.

“What have you done to her,” Catherine screamed and sobbed as she was led over to a pickup truck that was also outside the cabin, her scream ignored.

“Put them in the back,” one of the voices said from behind Catherine and again she screamed as in front of her she saw one of the men pull out a weapon and in one swift movement hit Layla over the head with it and Catherine watched as her friend suddenly collapsed to the ground. It was the last thing she saw as almost straight after she felt something strike her on the head and her eyes closed before she hit the ground.
 
Dale pressed Meredith against a counter top and continued to thrust into her. Now he could maneuver and kiss her with all the lust he was consumed with. "Do you want me to pull out?" He asked, meeting her eyes. If she'd said yes, he would clearly be a gentleman and do as she wished.

***

When the vehicle stopped the girls were in a warehouse. A new group of men were there to inspect the girls as they were pulled out and put on display. One turned Layla's face to examine her bruises, "This one is damaged." He said with a thick Russian accent.

Shane shrugged, "Discount then. You guys can fuck her while you keep this one nice and unused." He slapped Catherine's rear and the Russian gestured to one of the other men who walked up and pulled a knife which he used to cut open Catherine's top and expose her breasts.

"Fine." the Russian said, approving her Catherine's bare tits. "But I keep this one. No charge." He said, pulling Layla's hair. "You gift to me. Makes me happy."

Shane held up his hand, "Fine. Don't care."

The Russian nodded and gestured for someone to give Shane a packet of money. "Nice doing business with you." Shane said before turning and leaving.

Catherine was ushered to a van while Layla was shoved towards a car. The Russians didn't care about any protest and the leader finally said, "If that bitch resists, tell her I'll kill her friend and make her watch!" He then shoved Layla chest down on the trunk of his Audi and held her there while he undid his pants so he could sample his gift here and now.
 
“I want to taste you,” Meredith replied, panting as the two of them stopped for a brief second after he had asked her about cumming. Leaning back against the counter with Dale pressed against her she was already hot and sweaty from their combined exertions and as she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back she felt him slip out from her and there was enough room between them for her to drop down to her knees and take him back into her mouth as she tasted herself on him. After a few minutes Dale stepped back and pulled Meredith back and wordlessly he span her around and she was now looking out what once would have been a window and now was just a gap in the wall and she moaned towards the outside as Dale pushed himself back into her from behind.

***

Catherine had seen the knife and screamed, thinking the worse she then felt her clothes pulled and heard them tearing and suddenly the screams turned to sobs as her clothes were pulled open and she was displayed for all to see, too scared to reach up to cover herself she just looked over at her friend and saw what they had done to Layla. Her heart racing she watched the two men talk and then saw in horror the envelope she knew had money in change hands and before she could say anything a hand had grabbed hold of her arm. His threat suddenly changed her attitude and with tear-filled eyes she looked at Layla as she was dragged away and cried out as she saw her friend thrown towards the car, as she was pushed into the back of the van she heard a louder scream from her friend and cowered in the corner of the van, her knees up to her chest her head buried down as she sobbed as the back doors of the van were slammed shut.

***

Meredith could hear Dale panting faster and faster behind her and all of a sudden he pulled out and his hand was on her side urging her to turn around, doing so she dropped down to her knees, her hands on his body as she leaned forward and opened her mouth flicking her tongue at the underside of his tip before taking it into her lips as his hand stroked the shaft hard and fast until she tasted him and her hand reached taking over from his as she stroked slower, licking, sucking and swallowing until there was no more and then with one last kiss to the tip she leaned back and let go of him. Getting back to her feet she looked around the deserted room as Dale still panted and she smiled looking over at him.

“So do you have anywhere furnished to take me?” She asked as she leaned back against the counter, seeing the hole in it now she imagined there once being a sink in it. “Or do you just prefer these spooky buildings?”
 
Having nutted already, Dale was feeling less pressure to impress. He started to get dressed as he gave up his confession. "So, I kind of live on my own. But my apartment is over my parents garage and they're all kinds of nosy. If I take you back there, they'll be knockin' on the door tryin' to make sure we aint doing like what we just did here." He shrugged. "Sorry."

"What 'bout you and your friends? Can we hang there or are they the non-smokin' kind?"
 
Catherine trembled and sobbed, sitting in the corner of the van, shivering as she felt the coldness of the side of the van against her back, her legs drawn up to her chest and her arms wrapping tight around her legs as she pulled herself into a smaller ball as she could. She didn’t know how long she had been sitting there when she heard someone at the door and suddenly they were flung open once more and a sobbing and crying was heard and Catherine recognized Layla as she was helped and then pushed into the van beside Catherine and once more the doors were slammed shut. Catherine reached out for Layla, wrapping her arms around her friend, feeling her skin hearing her cries and Catherine pulled Layla towards her holding her tight as above the sounds of her friends sobbing and cries she heard the doors at the front opening and closing and then heard the engine of the van suddenly come to life. Then Catherine felt the van move and held tightly onto Layla, sobbing uncontrollably.

She didn’t know how long they had been driving for, eventually with a jolt the van stopped, and Catherine’s eyes opened, she still held onto Layla, who also sat up as the doors opened and closed and they both heard footsteps walking towards the back and then the door was yanked open and two bright spotlights shone into the back blinding both of them. Shielding her eyes with one hand she felt hands grabbing at Layla, suddenly she was pulled from her grasp and then Catherine herself was pulled from the van, outside they were made to walk into a building and inside Catherine saw other girls already inside and from the looks on their faces they were not here by choice. All of a sudden another woman appeared in front of the group. “Take that one to the nurse,” the new woman said pointing to Layla who was then lead to one side by one of the men who had driven the van, “I’ll take this one,” she said looking at Catherine and she smiled at Catherine reaching out to take her hand, which Catherine pulled away, “let’s see if we can find a dress to fit you and get you looking all pretty shall we,” she said and smiled. “This way,” she added as Catherine felt a shove in her back to get her to walk.

***

Meredith laughed shaking her head, “no no, it’s a no boys house, sorry,” she smiled, kissing his cheek, but you can definitely give me a ride back,” she added as she walked around picking up her clothes and dressing. Scrunching her panties up into a ball she walked over and picked at his pocket, stuffing them into it, “here, have something to remember me by,” she said as they walked out of the abandoned house.

“Well thanks for a fun evening,” Meredith said as she sat in the passenger seat as they drove through the forest and she smiled at Dale as he glanced at her, “I’m here for another few days yet, so who knows what might happen,” she said and reached out her hand landing on his lap rubbing at him as he drove and she laughed as she saw Dale look down to her hand.
 
Catherine could see the walls were mostly large and brick like. Similar to what you would see at sport stadiums or concert venues. The air was cool and the paint all looked good. At least she wasn't in some dirty crack house with needles in the corners and halls.

As she was pushed to walk, by a large man in a black suit with a short machine gun on a strap and in his hand, she could see other doors with similar men guarding them. No one looked at her or leered at her, if anything they pretended to not notice her.

"Here we are." The woman said, turning to face a door that the two guards stood aside from the moment she stopped. The woman opened the doors and inside was more like a dressing room with plush carpet, a makeup mirror and garment racks full of clothing. The older woman smiled and said, "Step in. We're going to get you looking nice and presentable."

*****

Dale put his own hand on Meredith's leg and started to rub and stroke her inner thigh. "You keep getting me hard. I hope you aren't too busy tomorrow night either." He took back his hand and moved her's to his bulge so she could feel the hint of his stiff rod through his jeans. "Take it out." He half ordered, half asked. "It's a bit of a drive back to town."
 
“What about my friend?” Catherine asked trembling as she was pushed into a room and sat in a chair as she looked up at the woman.

“So long as you do as we tell you, she will receive all the attention she needs,” the woman said without showing any emotion as she turned and walked out.

Catherine sat in front of a mirror that was lit up with light bulbs, if she didn’t know any better she would think she was in some dressing room in some theater and not a cold windowless room. A younger woman walked over and silently reached for Catherine’s hair running her hands through it as Catherine watched, as if she was looking at what she could do with it.

“What’s your name?” Catherine said in a hushed voice, but received no reply.

***

Layla groaned as she lay there, her face was throbbing and as she tried to sit up in her bed she found herself handcuffed to the bed and as she rattled on the handcuffs that held her to the bed she attracted the attention of one of the attendants and as Layla looked around she saw other similar, empty beds.

“Where am I?” Layla asked to the small man that walked over and started to look over her.

“Hello?” Layla said as the man just worked silently, ignoring Layla.

***

Meredith laughed, “I have no idea what we have planned for tomorrow, I’m on vacation don’t forget,” she said as she smiled at Dale and felt his hand take hers and move it to the bulge. Pressing down on it she heard him groan and as she shifted in her seat as he drove she reached over and with both hands she undid his jeans and then sat back as her one hand reached over and her fingers found their way inside and she ran her fingers up and down the outline of him over his boxers.

“Take it out.” Dale said.

Again reaching for him with both hands Meredith pulled down his boxers and while his clothes remained in place his hardness pointed towards the ceiling of the car as she sat back and looked out of the windshield as her hand idly stroked him, letting her thumb rub at and around the tip and the head of his hardness. As she stroked she found herself squirming in her seat and as she kept on stroking with one hand her free hand reached for the button on her own jeans, and undoing them she pushed her hands down and her hand slipped inside her panties as she sat back in her seat moaning softly as she stroked Dale with one hand while she touched herself with the other.

Her breathe coming faster and faster Meredith leaned over and while Dale still drove towards town Meredith kissed the tip of him before opening her mouth and feeling his hand on her head she let him push her down onto him, her tongue swirling while a finger of her own slipped inside herself as she started to bob up and down on Dale as he drove.
 
Back
Top