Michigan Roll Call

Maybe too early for baseball, but some of the golf courses are open. :)
Supposed to play tomorrow--it was predicted for 50's and sunny--but from the looks of it right now, it's iffy.
 
I was pretty happy with the weather we had over the weekend. Sure, it could have been warmer but we still were outside for most of yesterday
 
Agreed Eric! A little chilly but still nice enough for work outdoors and a spin on the bike! Yay for no helmet laws!
 
I've been to A2...loved it there, even if I'm a State fan.

Please don't hold that against me, Maddy!
 
:kiss: for Amy *plays footsie under the table*

Late ball games this week, dang west coast time difference!
 
Last edited:
Looks like two more late ones then back to a more normal time, at least more normal for me
 
So was there anyone else that was trying to get tickets for the big house soccer game in Aug?? Tickets went on sale today for the general public with the note that there were only a small selection of single seats around the stadium as of 11am Tuesday. The buying limit was 50 tickets per person.......WTF!!!! Stubhub has already blown up with $2000 ticket prices.

I AM NOT HAPPY!!
 
My son is a HUGE Arsenal fan, and I sort of follow the Premier League in order to have something in common to talk about.

I was going to see about getting some tickets for this in order to take him, but when I heard the price and the lack of availability, I strangled that idea in its crib.

I also am NOT HAPPY!
 
Same here. My sons play but the one is really big into following a bunch of different teams. I started adding a few different soccer apps so I could get some headline news to share with him each day.

The crap seats were $45. I was just shooting for them just to say we went. I'm now trying to hit up the owners here and see if they have any luck getting us tickets. Worse case, I'll take him to Ann Arbor and we will hang in the madness and make the best of it.
 
Too bad soccer matches--oh, excuse me, "fixtures"--aren't like auto races, with lots of pretty young things flashing their tits for all to see. :)
 
LOL!

Yeah, so I've heard. But the price of a plane ticket to Brazil is more than a seat at the Big House for this upcoming game, so I guess I'll just have to use my imagination!

Unless some of the ladies on this thread would like to take pity on us poor, deprived American males. ;)
 
LOL!

Yeah, so I've heard. But the price of a plane ticket to Brazil is more than a seat at the Big House for this upcoming game, so I guess I'll just have to use my imagination!

Unless some of the ladies on this thread would like to take pity on us poor, deprived American males. ;)

My son has big dreams of taking off to Brazil after high school for the summer and take in games and whatever else might come his way. I've told him that I would support him however I could if and when he decides to go.

And I agree, any lit women willing to take pity??
 
Didn't score any soccer tickets, but I did get some Andrea bocelli tickets for this Dec. Too bad its at the Joe though.
 
Back
Top