New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hi, I'm BlackWolfe, and I'm an alcoh... whups, wrong meeting...

BlackWolfe said:
Hi, I'm BlackWolfe, and I'm an alcoh... whups, wrong meeting...
LOL, it's always fun to have another member of the humor society join the group.
 
Greenspun

You've aroused my curiousity.

Do You Know What The Fat Of A Male Unbabtized Child Is the Essential Ingredient of?

What?


And, DVS:
LOL, it's always fun to have another member of the humor society join the group.

LOL, as well.

And finally, Urban:
Wish i had more to say but im afraid for once in my life Im not rambeling on like an idiot

You're not rambling. (Ok, maybe just a little ;) but welcome, and I'm glad there's a few of us around.

I'm thinking of starting a thread, and I'm hoping you'll come and look at it, and post your thoughts (You too, DVS). I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Sandia.
 
Re: Re: Hi, I'm BlackWolfe, and I'm an alcoh... whups, wrong meeting...

DVS said:

LOL, it's always fun to have another member of the humor society join the group.

:D Thanks! Love your ava, BTW... :p Cute, and yet horribly, horribly wrong. Right up my alley.
 
nother newbie to the board

Hi folks - I'm new to Lit but experienced in the lifestyle. Bi, Poly, Wiccan, Switch ...hmm.. you'd think I'd have more dates LOL Friends call me MLP :)
 
Hello MLP

Im a lifestyle newbie but I am aware of myself and my desires

the whips kiss is devine
the bite a new sensation to me
the joy of pain is mine
The truth of living as it should be
 
A warm welcome to UrbanRiot, MLadyPain, and MaximusPrime. We've got a close-knit and supportive community here in Lit's BDSM forum. I hope you'll stay and get to know us, and allow us to come to know you, too.

Please have a read through the three stickies at the top of the forum, won't you?
:rose:
cym
 
Welcome all, once again!

I haven't popped in as much as I would like but am enjoying the diversity represented on the board.
 
hmmm

Well Sandia,

I take it your a reader (ie Lothlorien) so I'll forgive you for not having watched quite as many movies as me...It's from the movie Warlock. Great movie if you ever get the chance...if you are into cheesy horror flicks that is...The fat of an unbabtizied male child is the essential ingredient in a flying potion. As all good warlocks and witch hunters should know.

Green
 
Re: hmmm

Greenspun said:
Well Sandia,

I take it your a reader (ie Lothlorien) so I'll forgive you for not having watched quite as many movies as me...It's from the movie Warlock. Great movie if you ever get the chance...if you are into cheesy horror flicks that is...The fat of an unbabtizied male child is the essential ingredient in a flying potion. As all good warlocks and witch hunters should know.

Green

hmmm. Sounds like dark magic to me.

Sandia.
 
Hi, Vivacia here, but feel free to call me Viv. I am 24 and still REALLY new to anything BDSM. I have a fantastic partner who is willing to let me grow and learn who and what I am (within reason, he won't share me with another man.)

I have tried light bondage and we are both comfortable with that, so it is a case of taking it slowly and trying a little more of the scene at a time. I am a little shy if asking for what I want/need sexually but I am getting there.


In RL I work in a teddy bear shop, I love to read pretty much anything, I love music and surfing. I write stories, and seem to be getting better at it - though I am still far from "professional" standards.

That is about it for me for now. I hope to get to know you a bit better.

Viv :rose:
 
Welcome aboard Viv!

Robuck will groan when he sees you work in a teddy bear shop ... I do have a weakness for teddy bears. *sigh*
 
WillowPuss said:
Welcome aboard Viv!

Robuck will groan when he sees you work in a teddy bear shop ... I do have a weakness for teddy bears. *sigh*

<giggles> well have a link to drool over! www.bearfactory.co.uk

This is where I work, there is a tour on there and we do mail order, but it may just be within the UK - not sure
 
Oh oh ... there is even a store near me.

Hmmmmmmm ... what excuse can I make to go there? Just for a look, you know ... I wouldn't actually buy anything. Well, nothing much anyway ... possibly?

*Starting a list for Christmas now ...*
 
Hello all,I'm Timer and my loving wife/mistress is Scarlett.We began exploring our D/s relationship about a year ago as a way to spice up our sexual relationship,and it has;damn has it ever!!We both love sex and golf (don't have to be real good at either to have a great time) and dogs.We have enjoyed lurking around,reading threads,looking at pictures,and hope to continue for a long while.Just wanted to stop by and say Hi.
 
Hello Viv and to you, too, Timer. Welcome to our small haven of sanity amid the chaos of websites offering competing BDSM advice (experiences, products, play, etc).

Speak up, speak out, be at ease here.
We're friendly.
:rose:
 
Hi all

Hi folks, I'm 29, Male, 90% Dom from Southern Ontario Canada. Been active in the realtime s/m scene here for about 6 years. Just discovered literotica recently, and thought I would check things out. My interests vary all over the place, but bdsm has been an important part of my life for quite awhile. :)
 
Welcome

Wonderful signature line, Viv.

"I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." - Jareth, Labyrinth

I'm curious if you're willing to comment on it.


And Dreamer, welcome. If you like, look at "Dom/mes, men of either stripe..." I'm looking for folks who are willing to share their experiences there.

Thanks!

Sandia.
 
Hello Dragon Dreamer and welcome to Lit's BDSM forum. You've already begun to find an active place for yourself here, a thing i'm glad to see.

We have all sorts of people here, as you may be learning, from those who are still on the investigatory phase of thier BDSM trail to those of us with 30+ years in the lifestyle. Our emphasis is, first and always, on "real life" BDSM.

If you wish, please take a little time to scan this thread. In its pages you'll see there's been a lot of people who just popped in and said hello once (and maybe are still out there reading - hello to you again, if so!). However, there's a lot of info on those of us who post here regularly, too. It might make you feel more at home to know something about us, as individuals, now that we know something about you.

One more thing...do you prefer we call you Dragon or Dreamer or DD or what? Whatever you choose, if you'll use that to sign your posts for a few days, we'll learn your preferences in the matter quickly and without any awkward moments (or excessive numbers or keystokes ;) ) for anyone.

Again, welcome to this small community.
:rose:
 
Last edited:
Catching up...

While I've been away, several new faces have popped in to say hello.

So...
Welcome to Greenspun, UrbanRiot, MaximusPrime, Vivacia, Timer45, MLadyPain, and Dragon Dreamer--not to mention to anyone that I missed in my reading. Now that cym's collapsed the stickies into one nice, easy-to-read file, it's even easier to catch up with the basics of this forum, so I trust you're all already up to speed.

If not, don't be afraid to shout out a distress signal, okay?

Oh, and Green?
1. I LOVE Warlock! Of course, it may just be my none-too-secret desire for Julian Sands.
2. The flying ointment recipe has a basis in reality--the most common mix for such an ointment does include rendered fat. Of course, most practitioners of "white" magic in the modern era (of the non-Satanic faith Wicca) use Lard for this step.
 
stopping in

well hello from the back 40, i am james and i am tryin to discover new safe ways to explore feelings that i have been having. i would just like to say that this is the best site i have ever seen and it is stimulating in a deeper fashion the pictures...........feel free to pm or whatever and lets say high.,..........:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
*swallows nervously*

Hi.

Some of you allready know me, so I'm not new to the forums....but I believe this is my first post here...

I'm slowly coming to grips with the realization that I like being dominated, and am looking, slowly and carefully, for someone I trust and who won't break my heart.

That said, you might see me in here occasionally, asking silly questions....please forgive my ignorance.
 
Nathon_88 said:
*swallows nervously*

Hi.

Some of you allready know me, so I'm not new to the forums....but I believe this is my first post here...

I'm slowly coming to grips with the realization that I like being dominated, and am looking, slowly and carefully, for someone I trust and who won't break my heart.

That said, you might see me in here occasionally, asking silly questions....please forgive my ignorance.
Nathon_88?? We hope that you do stick around... there are NO silly questions, when it comes to discovering yourself and your wants and needs.. please feel free to ask anything that will help you in your journey to discovery... there are many very knowledgeable people here, along with some of us newcomers to the lifestyle, that know exactly what you are feeling, and can maybe help you so that you don't feel alone... and, no forgiveness is necessary for your "ignorance"... because you are not ignorant, for wanting to find yourself...
so, come on in, let your hair down, put your feet up, and get comfy!!!
Welcome!!!!
sierra
 
SierraMoon said:

Nathon_88?? We hope that you do stick around... there are NO silly questions, when it comes to discovering yourself and your wants and needs.. please feel free to ask anything that will help you in your journey to discovery... there are many very knowledgeable people here, along with some of us newcomers to the lifestyle, that know exactly what you are feeling, and can maybe help you so that you don't feel alone... and, no forgiveness is necessary for your "ignorance"... because you are not ignorant, for wanting to find yourself...
so, come on in, let your hair down, put your feet up, and get comfy!!!
Welcome!!!!
sierra

Couldn't have put it any better ... so I will just echo Sierra's post.

Welcome!
 
*rose delurks slowly*

Ok, i made it through all 13 pages, (stickies and all) and it only took three days of intermittent reading..

i'm rose, and i've been aware of the whole D/s thing since i was 16. No, i wasn't involved then, but my best friend was with the Domme she eventually married (she's a few years older than me). i love them both to death. The Dom/mes in the D/s community would never go near someone as young as i was. So last spring, i began to talk to them about this, then i wandered in here, and met a wonderful Dom.
That's the short version of my story, someday when we're all really, really bored i'll tell the rest..

As for the rest of me. i'm a librarian and herbalist (which in this town just about admits you're Wiccan). Here's the odd thing.. in this teeny, tiny town, people will look the other way at a pagan, but if it's an alternate sexual lifestyle (including pansexuality and bdsm) you might get tarred and feathered and all that. i am also a single mum, sort of, i have a foster child whom i love dearly and will hopefully getting full custody of. Truthfully, i am more of a submissive than a bottom sub. Light bdsm is titilating, but most of the hardcore stuff pushes my "run like H***" buttons.

Since i wandered into the Lit a few months ago, i met a wonderful patient Dom, who has enriched my life to no end since then,which gives me high hopes for the forum itself. i tend to lurk more than i post though.
 
Welcome, rose.... nice to meet you, hope to hear more from you... lurking is ok, but i'm sure there are things you can add to the many threads here... i'm looking forward to learning more about you!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top