Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning!

Sweet panties, Kelli! I saw a smaller pair of boy shorts at the 5 below a couple weeks ago with that same pattern. I so wanted them, but not my size. My wife says, they didn't even have her size! Grrrr!

New stuff

Heres some from a couple of recent shopping trips

What do you all think?

Attachments

• New Image323.JPG
    New Image323.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 126
  • New Image324.JPG
    New Image324.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 90
  • New Image325.JPG
    New Image325.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 98
Sweet panties, Kelli! I saw a smaller pair of boy shorts at the 5 below a couple weeks ago with that same pattern. I so wanted them, but not my size. My wife says, they didn't even have her size! Grrrr!

thats why we shop at Victoria's ! :cool:

Over the weekend I wore my panties for a woman I am seeing. She went crazy. It's amazing to get blown through lace panties. She got so turned on that she is going shopping for me this week. Expect new pictures of her purchases soon.

do these make my hips look funny?

Attachments

• TPhoto_00013.jpg
    TPhoto_00013.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
  • TPhoto_00018.jpg
    TPhoto_00018.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 68
  • TPhoto_00024.jpg
    TPhoto_00024.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 76
Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

ok, so i actually got around to reading the beginning of this thread ... i was a little distracted with all these lovely photos :devil:

it can be a wild turn-on for me! i am highly attracted to manly types -- and the more manlier the better! and it drives me wild when he wears extremely feminine girly girl panties -- lace and bows are a MUST ... and OMG, if he's wearing those under camouflage -- we're talking a soaking mess here!!!

with that said, i think it adds to the excitement to break it up with boxers (white briefs are an instant turn-off ... the damn things look like diapers!)

in a prior relationship, i had my partner meet me at an airport (we both travelled extensively) and after going down on him in a ladies room stall, i made him take off his boxers and wear my cum soaked panties for the remainder of the day ... i was a dripping mess all day just thinking about it!

so, yes -- here's at least one lady who gets off on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back