The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working my way through it. Unfortunately, you caught me at a time when my brain is fizzling with story ideas. I've written over 1500 words today and it's only seven p.m. Mama should be home any time now. I promise I'll have it all read by tomorrow night but as I said, the first paragraphs just sing. You've got the bardic voice nailed, lady. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Awww Bear....that is so sweet...I think you will like the rest of it..it's just nice to hear your opinion:kiss::heart:

Very ummm wet ;)...how was your's

Hi Trish. :kiss: It was a carousel of violent thunderstorms and blazing sunshine all weekend. I'd just get started doing something and have to retreat into the garage or the lanai...30 min later, the sun's out. Gotta love the tropics.

I take it you had rain too...or a lot of fun. ;)

Hi Trish. :kiss: It was a carousel of violent thunderstorms and blazing sunshine all weekend. I'd just get started doing something and have to retreat into the garage or the lanai...30 min later, the sun's out. Gotta love the tropics.

I take it you had rain too...or a lot of fun. ;)

We had violent thunderstorms too...but I love them...and just a tiny bit of 'fun'....but I did finish a chapter and am very happy about that.:kiss:

We had violent thunderstorms too...but I love them...and just a tiny bit of 'fun'....but I did finish a chapter and am very happy about that.:kiss:

Yay you! :cattail: I just bet you are. Congrats sweetie.:kiss:

I've been working on some unfinished stories lately...trying to clean them up and...well...finish them. I think some are worth saving and some are not. I just don't have the heart to erase them. One day....

wow vm that was loud, i could hear it all the way over here.

do you have any idea who you're going to be hibernating with this year?

Yay you! :cattail: I just bet you are. Congrats sweetie.:kiss:

I've been working on some unfinished stories lately...trying to clean them up and...well...finish them. I think some are worth saving and some are not. I just don't have the heart to erase them. One day....

always save them. You never know when you'll be inspired to continue!

always save them. You never know when you'll be inspired to continue!

Good advice. Some of them are years old. I'm amused at how crude they seem today. I've been improving and didn't even realize it. :D

Good advice. Some of them are years old. I'm amused at how crude they seem today. I've been improving and didn't even realize it. :D

yeah well, I had this nice candy cane story (pardon me I have Christmas on the brain today.) that I thought I saved. It was going very well, then the pc crashed. I lost 50,000 words! makes me wanna...!!!!!
save it in multiple places.

wow vm that was loud, i could hear it all the way over here.

do you have any idea who you're going to be hibernating with this year?

Home body that I am, I'll just curl up in the back yard leaf pile about November. HM usually joins me during the night. Sometimes she even wakes me up on her days off. :devil:

yeah well, I had this nice candy cane story (pardon me I have Christmas on the brain today.) that I thought I saved. It was going very well, then the pc crashed. I lost 50,000 words! makes me wanna...!!!!!
save it in multiple places.

Been there, done that, been royally pissed off. I just lost 15k worth of story last week when we had a power surge and *poof* MsWorst ate it. I lost other stuff too. I have 3 flash drives, but I never sent it over.

Bad Tom! Bad! :(

im glad your improving !

Thanks...I think so anyway. :eek:

Been there, done that, been royally pissed off. I just lost 15k worth of story last week when we had a power surge and *poof* MsWorst ate it. I lost other stuff too. I have 3 flash drives, but I never sent it over.

Bad Tom! Bad! :(

Thanks...I think so anyway. :eek:

You could always send a few examples my way, I am an Executive Beta Reader you know;):D

You could always send a few examples my way, I am an Executive Beta Reader you know;):D

Tell you what. PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send you my entry for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest. Beta read that beauty and lemme know what you think. ;)

Hey all. Getting ready to go get my meds, find some food and pay my rent. All must be done today, so I must not procrastinate. I really must not. I really must... I really....I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back