Mr. Cock

moblue

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Posts
406
Instead of Miss America with a lady from every state, I propose that we have a Mr. Cock.

The men of lit can post the pictures we will then come up with winners from each state and move on from there.


The women of lit will vote on contestants from each state then think of some interesting contest for the official Mr. Cock title.

Someone smarter than me can help to figure out how to keep a poll on the womens votes.

Anyways I was bored and thought of this and our first contestant Nathan1968 recommended I start a specific thread.
 
Virginia

attachment.php
 
Woo Hooo we now have a Virginia runner up. Will he have any competition men?

Thanks so much Nathan1968
 
Cum on men 48 states to go......unless my two sexy contestants get some competition.....
 
Heck no, I was tired when the idea came....Mr Cock Universe, World....add your photo we will count you no matter where your from.
 
Thank you TomorrowsPast. Very nice.

Anyone else from Ireland or will you all let him claim the whole country?
 
Good point. I guess if any other Irish lads submit there's I could represent Connaught, the Western province?
 
Pennsylvania!

Pennsylvania is here. If any ladies would like additional "documentation," please feel free to peruse my pic thread. Hey, I figure you need all the details, right?! "D
 
Last edited:
Challenge!

Good point. I guess if any other Irish lads submit there's I could represent Connaught, the Western province?

I hereby challenge Tomorrows Past to the title of Mr Cock, not just of Ireland but of Connaught (as I'm from the county of the plain of the yew trees). Thing is I only have a blackberry with me so someone will have to put up my pic on my behalf. I'll mail it to you if you PM me.
 
Nice curve.....I happen to like riding the ones curved like that so I get G Spot stimulation....
 
I hereby challenge Tomorrows Past to the title of Mr Cock, not just of Ireland but of Connaught (as I'm from the county of the plain of the yew trees). Thing is I only have a blackberry with me so someone will have to put up my pic on my behalf. I'll mail it to you if you PM me.


Challenge accepted!
Although, I'm only living in Connaught, I'm actually from Ulster originally. Quite a lot of my family are from Mayo too.
 
Challenge accepted!
Although, I'm only living in Connaught, I'm actually from Ulster originally. Quite a lot of my family are from Mayo too.

I just love challenges.......I will post the pic for you just email it mo, I sent you my email addy.

I need some women to help with the voting/judging process.....
 
So will you help me come up with talent/interview ideas as well as help with the judging?

Mr. North Dakota,
How would you use your cock to secure world peace?

Mr. Delaware,
What would you say are the biggest concerns your cock currently faces?

Mr. Hawaii,
What can your cock do to help keep the environment clean for future generations?

:D
 
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!



Wow, what can I say, I mean, I've always dreamed of this moment but I never thought I'd actually make it here.

...


I'd like to thank God and all my supporters back home. I'm sorry...*sob*... this moment is just... so much bigger than me!



:p
 
Back
Top