StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. G assigned some extra credit Homework to help improve my grades.

I was up studying very hard last night!

I hope this makes him happy.

Stackey, you are such naughty and hardworking student, I know that you will definitely
achieve the big O.

I give you an A+ you deserve it.

Night sweet sexy one, know you will be in my dreams…..:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I think I want to join Stackey AND Emmy together in my dreams tonight.
attachment.php

A dream three-way ladies? :eek:

The detention punishment I issued a few days ago shall consist of a good spanking, and many many lashes of my tongue on your hot dripping pussy and clit. Followed up with a very slow and sensuous fuck.

However being the "Head Master" I will give you all A+'s. Your study pic's are sexy as, and have my all hot and bothered, go to the top of the class.
The subject matter under study is extremely exciting. hhhhhhhmmmmmmm. :devil:

OK, Where were we Mr G?

*I suck and lap, alternating between your thick shaft and your smooth balls....taking them into my mouth one at a time, suckling them gently....mmmmmm The soft moans and slurps echo in the classroom. I look up with my blue eyes, seeking approval.*

"MMMMMmmmm, you taste sooooo good Mr G. MMMmmmmm....You're pre-cum is ooozing out all over my tongue. Maybe we should slow down for a minute."

*I stand up and plant a soft and sensual kiss on your mouth, then sit on your desk as you turn to face me. Lifting my ass cheeks, I remove my wet panties. I bring them to your face and you breathe in my scent. Your cock twitches... I then lean back on my elbows and place my feet playfully on your chest. My pink, velvety lips... a plump and juicy center between the backs of my thighs facing up at you.*

"Do You have any other lessons for me Mr. G?"
The scent trapped in your panties is intoxicating...you don't miss a thing as I tuck them into the pocket of my blazer...you know that your teacher will be stroking his rod later inhaling your musk....."you have been very naughty Ms. Stackey"...your body jumps as my hand smacks your wet pussy...your coos fill the room as electric shocks ripple through your outstretched body...you close your eyes and your mind runs wild as to what your teacher will do next...yo haven't long to wait as you feel my thick purple crown part your pretty pink lips...my hands grasp your shapely hips as mine arch forward...impaling my cock deep inside you with one sudden movement....

Very good Ms. Stackey...I'm pleased to see that you are FINALLY taking your studies seriously...we will test you on your new found knowledge very soon.

Prove it.

I already have ;)

hmmmm, like white tally marks? across my thighs? those kinda marks? :devil:

That's definitely my kinda homework!

I would love to be your study buddy!

Maybe we should start a study group? And quiz each other? MMMMhmmmmm!

Well, you have me pulling "it" off.
Naughty girl!

Ooooooo??? :devil: I like the sound of that!

Stackey, you are such naughty and hardworking student, I know that you will definitely
achieve the big O.

I give you an A+ you deserve it.

We should make that a new grade....an O+! :D

Night sweet sexy one, know you will be in my dreams…..

I think I want to join Stackey AND Emmy together in my dreams tonight.
attachment.php

A dream three-way ladies?

What a dream that will be! Hot damn!

Love the Red hair!!!

thank you.....it makes me feel .......Sassy :D

You have to study to do that?
Where do I sign up to administer the test?

Practice makes perfect right? :)

The detention punishment I issued a few days ago shall consist of a good spanking, and many many lashes of my tongue on your hot dripping pussy and clit. Followed up with a very slow and sensuous fuck.

However being the "Head Master" I will give you all A+'s. Your study pic's are sexy as, and have my all hot and bothered, go to the top of the class.
The subject matter under study is extremely exciting. hhhhhhhmmmmmmm.

Damn!! Now thinking of other rebellious acts to get me more detention! :D

You are fucking naughty! SO HOT!

I need one of those wand thingys. Bet it feels amaaaaazing!

OMG! Yes you do!! Hitachi Magic Wand!! Ranks higher than my dishwasher!! :D

The scent trapped in your panties is intoxicating...you don't miss a thing as I tuck them into the pocket of my blazer...you know that your teacher will be stroking his rod later inhaling your musk....."you have been very naughty Ms. Stackey"...your body jumps as my hand smacks your wet pussy...your coos fill the room as electric shocks ripple through your outstretched body...you close your eyes and your mind runs wild as to what your teacher will do next...yo haven't long to wait as you feel my thick purple crown part your pretty pink lips...my hands grasp your shapely hips as mine arch forward...impaling my cock deep inside you with one sudden movement....

Very good Ms. Stackey...I'm pleased to see that you are FINALLY taking your studies seriously...we will test you on your new found knowledge very soon.

"Ooooohhhhh!!"

*I bite my lip and gasp as your thick, mature cock stretches my young, tight hole. I've only been with boys from school. I try to back away, but you have tight hold on my hips. You continue driving it in deeper and deeper, harder and harder until your smooth, and now slippery balls are slapping loudly against my ass and taint. I cover my mouth in attempt to muffle my screams and moans, as you precede to take your thumb and rub circles on my erect clit, bringing us both near that edge.

You stop, just before we both orgasm........and quickly pull out. Your pink cock, glazed with my juices, drips onto the tile floor. You're not quite done with me yet. You part my legs abruptly and gaze down upon my puffy, reddened lips, then give them a few more quick, hard slaps.

"Oh Mr. G!" I yell.

You then bend down and bury your tongue deep into my sopped hole, tongue fucking then lapping...until I find myself covering my mouth again as my hips start to buck. I scream into my hand as my pussy contracts over and over secreting my girl cream onto your awaiting tongue.

You pull me to my feet and bring my mouth to yours, sharing the flavor of my pussy with a deep, passionate kiss before abruptly stopping, grabbing my arms and spinning me around. You place your hand on the back of my neck and forcefully bend me over the end of your desk. I look back over my shoulder at you and grin my sarcastic grin. You whip my skirt up over my back and jam your cock deeply into my pussy from behind and begin pounding again....keeping one hand gripped on the back of my neck and the other tightly on my hip to ensure the deepest thrusts. I moan and squeal as your cock again stretches me to my limits. Its not long before you pull out quickly again, but this time rubbing your cock head around on my pink rosebud as you grunt and unload streams of white cum down the crack of my ass. You watch for a moment as it continues its path down my puffy labia and drips onto the floor.

You smile proudly, smack my ass and begin to dress.

Couple last pics of Stackey....studying Hard.....for Mr. G :D :devil:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 297
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 637
"Ooooohhhhh!!"

*I bite my lip and gasp as your thick, mature cock stretches my young, tight hole. I've only been with boys from school. I try to back away, but you have tight hold on my hips. You continue driving it in deeper and deeper, harder and harder until your smooth, and now slippery balls are slapping loudly against my ass and taint. I cover my mouth in attempt to muffle my screams and moans, as you precede to take your thumb and rub circles on my erect clit, bringing us both near that edge.

You stop, just before we both orgasm........and quickly pull out. Your pink cock, glazed with my juices, drips onto the tile floor. You're not quite done with me yet. You part my legs abruptly and gaze down upon my puffy, reddened lips, then give them a few more quick, hard slaps.

"Oh Mr. G!" I yell.

You then bend down and bury your tongue deep into my sopped hole, tongue fucking then lapping...until I find myself covering my mouth again as my hips start to buck. I scream into my hand as my pussy contracts over and over secreting my girl cream onto your awaiting tongue.

You pull me to my feet and bring my mouth to yours, sharing the flavor of my pussy with a deep, passionate kiss before abruptly stopping, grabbing my arms and spinning me around. You place your hand on the back of my neck and forcefully bend me over the end of your desk. I look back over my shoulder at you and grin my sarcastic grin. You whip my skirt up over my back and jam your cock deeply into my pussy from behind and begin pounding again....keeping one hand gripped on the back of my neck and the other tightly on my hip to ensure the deepest thrusts. I moan and squeal as your cock again stretches me to my limits. Its not long before you pull out quickly again, but this time rubbing your cock head around on my pink rosebud as you grunt and unload streams of white cum down the crack of my ass. You watch for a moment as it continues its path down my puffy labia and drips onto the floor.

attachment.php

You are SO FUCKING SEXY ! ! ! ! :devil:

Your stories and pics are fantabulous! As I view your pics and read your stories, my cock gets hard and aches for you. I stroke it and it drips pre-cum for you. What am I to do??? :confused:

throw the book away. i have a hands on lab that we can explore together... let professor heath help you in the hands on lab...

"Ooooohhhhh!!"

"Oh Mr. G!" I yell.

"Now that you have raised your grade from an "F" to a "D" Ms. Stackey...we will see what you can cum up with tomorrow to raise your grade further"....I finish tucking my cum covered cock back in my trousers before scooping my cum off your ads and feeding it to you..you suck my fingers like the greedy little cock tease you are..."Good girl...you just got a D+"

I already have ;)

hmmmm, like white tally marks? across my thighs? those kinda marks? :devil:

Maybe we should start a study group? And quiz each other? MMMMhmmmmm!

Ooooooo??? :devil: I like the sound of that!

We should make that a new grade....an O+! :D

What a dream that will be! Hot damn!

thank you.....it makes me feel .......Sassy :D

Practice makes perfect right? :)

Damn!! Now thinking of other rebellious acts to get me more detention! :D

OMG! Yes you do!! Hitachi Magic Wand!! Ranks higher than my dishwasher!! :D
Yes. Yes you have haven't you....
You deserve at least a b+. ;)

YOU ARE SO MY MOST FAVORITE STUDENT EVER….
I WANT TO STUDY WITH YOU.
MMMMMM you so have me giggling here, and so need to take care of something you stirred….. :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back