Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Dane then had Noki lie down and sleep and went and kiss Tima sensually.
He then gave a mental command to make Noki regress in age till she looked like a teenager.
 
Tima moaned as her mate came towards her and kissed her passionately as the other Selkie lay on the sand and fell asleep.
 
Stephan laid Tima on the ground and entered her, and started humping on her deeper and deeper, moaning in ecstatic joy.
 
Last edited:
Tima moaned and sighed as her mate lay her on the ground and entered her swiftly. She clung to him as he pounded into her body.
 
Stephan went in her more and more until he cummed. As he was he pinched Tima's nipples hard, wanting to hear her squeal in pleasure.
"Yess..Bark for me...My little seal.."
 
Tima squealed as her nipples were pinched hard and twisted. She barked for him, her body bucking and squirming beneath him.
 
Tima and Stephan moaned loudly as they cummed together. Stephan panted and smiled at Tima.
"You are so beautiful...I'll never want to lose you"

Stephan massaged Tima's breasts as he removed himself from her pussy.
 
Stefan smiled and kissed Tima again, before putting her to sleep with the pelt.
"Rest easy, my seal."
 
Stephan got up and made Tima moan and lightly play with herself as she slept, but can't get up to stand.

He then turned to the regress sleeping Noki.
 
Tima lay in the warm sand, asleep while her fingers worked between her wet thighs. Noki woke with a soft sigh, looking up at Stefan with a smile.
 
"Hey there..Hehe..you look cute as a little girl"
Stephan could see Noki looking over her regressed form.
 
Noki looked down her body and saw that she looked like she did when she was eighteen. She grinned up at Stefan and ran her hands over her naked curves, watching the lust rise in his eyes as she did.
 
Stefan got harder again and made her age back to her proper age while he played with her breasts. He could see how much Noki was enjoying it.
 
As Nokik finally reach her original age, Stephan pinned her down and made her unable to move. He saw how wanting Noki's eyes looked and touched her stomach. He made it that she won't be able to have a child but only for today.
"Sorry I can't give you a child....you really deserve one..."
 
Noki whimpered as he touched her belly and told her that she deserved a child but he wouldn't be the one to give it to her. "I understand. Tima deserves it more than me." She said with a smile, showing him that there were no hard feelings.
 
Stephan smiled and entered her. Noki felt so warm and wet, her pussy massaging his dick so roughly. His humping increased more and more as they both moaned in pleasure.
"Ohh..yesss..Mmmm.."
Stephan grabbed her breasts and massaged them again, but more forcefully.
 
Noki cried out in pleasure as he entered her and used her body roughly. She wanted to touch him, to feel his skin beneath her hands, but she was trapped to the sand and at his mercy.

“Oh!” She cried out as he grabbed her breasts and massaged them, his hands pawing at her flesh roughly. “More!”
 
Stephan humped faster, getting close to orgasm more and more. He could see Noki getting close as well, wanting more from him.
"Ohh..N..Noki..I'm..I'm..SOO..CLOOSEE!!"
 
Noki moaned and writhed beneath Stefan was he thrust roughly into her. She bucked her hips up against him, whimpering as she felt her orgasm burst over her body.
 
Stefan finally cummed inside of Noki, over and over again, shouting in ecstasy.
He soon collapsed on Noki, panting from his orgasmic high.
"Wow....soo..good..d..did you like it?"
 
Noki cums with Stefan, whimpering and barking out her pleasure. She shivers and clings to him as he asks if she enjoyed it and she nods with a wide smile on her face.
 
Stephan petted her hair and smiled at the whimpering Noki
"So...I was wondering..since you are all alone..how would you like with me and Tima..not as a mate..but..maybe..as a friend? You don't have too..just a suggestion..."
 
Back
Top