Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's working for you!

..... the last of this batch....

Trying something a bit more naughty....
Please let me know if these pics are sexy or silly... :rolleyes:

Jhane,

The naughty is nice, Baby. I like the direction your working toward. Keep it up.

Rags

Happy ....

... that you like the naughty..

Thank you so much... :rose: jhane

I stumbled across an after Christmas sale at Claire's (a store with cheap jewelry and accessories, aimed toward teen and preteen girls) when I was out shopping with my boyfriend. I accidentally got us matching fishnet leggings with little stars, and then I had to paint our toenails all the same colour and take a picture.

Attachments

• Happy feet.jpg
    Happy feet.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 184
I stumbled across an after Christmas sale at Claire's (a store with cheap jewelry and accessories, aimed toward teen and preteen girls) when I was out shopping with my boyfriend. I accidentally got us matching fishnet leggings with little stars, and then I had to paint our toenails all the same colour and take a picture.

He is such a lucky guy

Nice.... The dressing up doesn't end there I hope ... :devil:

Nice.... The dressing up doesn't end there I hope ... :devil:

No, but I don't suppose I'd better share the rest of the pictures I took the other night. Might not be allowed to take more if I do that. ;)

I'm a straight male but something about these crossdressing and shemales pics is turning me on anyone wanna maybe pm about it or if anyone has any other personal pics

I'm a straight male but something about these crossdressing and shemales pics is turning me on anyone wanna maybe pm about it or if anyone has any other personal pics

Cum to the dark side bigjon..... :devil:

I think you'll find the answer is .... it's just damn sexy....

Well here goes, my new heels, just had to show them off
Please be kind. Thank you jhane for your inspiration :kiss:
Cindi :heart:

Attachments

• Heels.jpg
    Heels.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Black1.jpg
    Black1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Heels1.jpg
    Heels1.jpg