OOC: Love and Duty

"May be you should be seeing a doctor. If I can find anything to proof that guy, I am going to cut him into pieces." Mark cursed the guy angrily.

Suddenly, he remembers something. "Where is that boy today? I have not seen him right from the morning." He calls the club thinking that Jeremy might had gone back to work by then.

"No? No one sees him today? What the fuck is he doing? He did not answer my call." he screams on the phone. "Ask him to call me immediately when anyone sees him later."
 
Lisa nods "umm yeah I think I'll go to the doctor now mark.." She says calmly and inwardly cringes at Jeremy's name. She grabs her purse and heads toward the front door. She goes to her car and tells Mark " I'll be back ok? Don't worry babe"
 
It is getting late and Jeremy has not shown up. Finally, one of the boys reported that the safe was empty.

Mark picks up his short gun and instructs his men to follow him. Rushing to Jeremy's house although he knows he will not find anyone there.

Bursting into the house, they search for any evidence available. "Bring him back, death or alive. I want to skin him"
 
Lisa has not come back to marks house after she left five hours ago. She was in a motel sobbing her eyes out from the news shed received earlier. She was pregnant the doctor told her and about a month along. Instead of a happy reaction her doctor expected she broke down in tears and got the hell out of there as fast as she could. She couldn't breathe or see clearly at this point. She had ruined her life.. And this child's life. She didn't know who the father was Jeremy or Mark and she was too scared to say anything to either. Jeremy was long gone and mark was probably looking for him or her or both ready to skin them alive. She held herself in a ball thinking " how could I let this happen? " and Internally scolding herself for doing this. " I should've never went along with this.. I should've never loved either of them.." Then she thought about suicide." It'd be way better then what mark would do to me.. Then the baby won't be harmed and I won't either.. It hasn't developed.. Maybe I can-" her thoughts were cut short when she noticed her phone begin to ring. She hesitantly went over and looked at the phone and paled when she saw the name "Mark"she said aloud and nearly fainted
 
"Where have you been? Jeremy has just robbed me and he could be dangerous if he sees you. Tell me your location and I will send someone over to protect you right away." Mark speaks calmly although he is clearly controlling his anger.

Jeremy was far away now, almost reaching the boarder to another city. He begin to feel sorry for what he had done to Lisa. He hesitates and finally called. It was the voice mail and he left a message "Lisa, I am sorry babe, I will come back for you when I am ready"
 
Lisa says quietly to mark " I'm sure he'd never Do that mark Jeremy was a really good friend to me" I'm at my moms place for now you don't have to worry he doesn't know where she lives" she said her voice cracking a bit from her recent sobbing." I'm ok Mark really.. " she said softly " I'm just really tired.. The doctor suggested I relax a bit so ill call you later ok babe?" She said and hung up when he did. Just then she noticed a voicemail and it was Jeremy she texted him " I'm fine Jeremy don't come back ok or we're both dead. I promise ill leave if I can but I'm still hurt by what you did to me.."
 
Jeremy read Lisa's message and he curse himself for being so mean to her. He should had persuaded her to follow him instead of fucking her violently.

"Damn it, I better go back and take her with me. Mark may kill her if he knows she has been my girlfriend earlier." he curse again.

Ring.... ring... ring ... ring.... he calls Lisa's phone but not able to reach it. He sent her a message. It reads: I am coming back tonight to pick you up at the Moonlight Motel tonight. Wait for me.
 
Lisa sat up a little hearing her phone go off and yawning she sees it was Jeremy saying to meet her at the motel tonight "what the hell is wrong with him!" She asked herself she quickly began dressing and stopped when she heard a knock at the door. " Lisa? I know your in there this is our room". Lisa paused hesitantly putting her gun safely in the waistband of her pants. " Say the password.." " do not disturb"

Lisa hesitantly looked out the window and saw Jeremy standing there.. She opened the door" Why did you come back?"
 
"I say I am sorry babe, didn't I? Mark don't know this place. Lets get away from this town. We can start all over again, right?" Jeremy speaks calmly.

He push himself into the room "Get packing babe, I am taking you along with me."

Mark meantime is looking for Lisa at all possible places they had been before. In fact they came to this motel once and Lisa looks pale knowing that Mark could possible show up if luck is not with Jeremy.
 
I'm packed already Jeremy if we're leaving I need you to take me to my moms place ok and we gotta lose out phones ok because I think he'll track them soon.. We gotta start off new separately Jeremy. I know your sorry but I can't forgive you that easily..
 
Jeremy drove Lisa to where she wants to go. She would not be seeing her mom for a long time if they make it across the country. He waits in the car when Lisa gets down and her handphone rang again.

It was Mark on the other end. Jeremy was freaking off when he sees the name flashing on her phone. Lisa picks it up slowly, hesitating. She could not make up her mind whether to answer it or not.
 
Lisa turns the phone off ignoring the call then turns her gps bluetooth and wifi off on the phone knowing its how they track it and answers it " hey mark.."
 
Mark getting suspicious. Jeremy and Lisa both disappeared since the morning and he vow to track them down. He ask Lisa carefully. "You feel better now? Come to my house, babe. We had just caught that dirty Jeremy boy and I just wonder if you like to see how I punish him."

Mark suspiciously waiting for Lisa's respond.
 
Lisa sighs and says "Sorry babe my mom is keeping me I haven't seen them in a bit and she's worried so ill be here for a bit ok? Ill keep in touch though babe .."
 
Lisa sat holding the phone and chuckled lightly " my mom is not letting me any where I haven't seen her for a while and she and my sis wants us to have quality time..plus my mom is pretty worried because I was a bit pale arriving.. Ill call you back later ok babe?she said and hung up she immediately started crying " he's fucking onto us Jeremy just return half and you keep half please.. I'm getting scared and.. I can't have me or- my family running forever.. It's wrong she said sobbing " he'll kill me and you jeremy.. Please she said with pleading blue eyes and her hand unconsciously on her belly..
 
Mark pretended that he had caught Jeremy but Lisa did not defense the boy. Well, probably he has been thinking too much. Lisa has nothing in common with Jeremy after all. He dismiss his suspicion on Lisa.

Mark sent his men out to all the major highway, airport and shipping dock. He cannot have his men betray him and he will not tolerate that.

Mark was angry and upset at the same time. He shuts himself home in his bedroom.
 
Lisa stared at Jeremy nervously before he got to her home town "Jer .. I'm so scared... What if he catches us? I know he has men everywhere now.. He doesn't know about this place so stay here a bit ill go to stay at my uncles place ok?

Lisa slightly hated him for what he did to her but she wouldn't let him be killed .. No one deserved to die that way. She grabbed tea from inside the diner across the street shaking a bit nervously ' Lisa you need to calm down' she said to herself 'Your pregnant this is going to stress the baby too' she let out a sigh sipping her tea.

' Why should I care about either of them. They're both monsters in their own way .. What do I see in these two?' She was interrupted when she saw Jeremy sit opposite of her and she fidgeted a bit then looked over the menu..
 
It was almost a week now and there is no sign of Jeremy, probably hiding very well or had left the city. Mark begin to think of Lisa, wondering why she did not call or see him. Has she eloped with Jeremy? He begin to get suspicious.
 
Lisa has been sick most of the week and her uncle was getting curious and asking questions to which she gave roundabout answers like " it's probably a bug" knowing fully well it wasn't. She hardly ate anything and was a bit pale. Jeremy had told her she needed to but she wouldn't listen she was stressed and nervous they might find out because she was starting to get a slight bump.

Lisa sighed and decided shed visit some friends and packed a small overnight bag. Jeremy said he should go and she told him no. She also packed her pink gun Mark bought her and a few rounds to protect herself and the fake plates on her car would not be recognizable to anyone if they spotted her.

Lisa took the highway a few exits down and felt guilty about not talking to mark so she decided to call him from a prepaid phone she had purchased.
" Hey mark.. Sorry I haven't been in touch babe I was sick for a few days but I'm ok now I didn't want to worry you.. Well if you get this call back bye.."she sighed hanging up wondering if she made a big mistake
 
Jeremy has risk his life coming back for Lisa but she is not leaving with him. He is not too sure if she is scared to stick with him or she just could not leave Mark but she has made up her mind to stay.

Jeremy grabs his belonging and flee. He had to put on disguise to trick Mark's men and finally settle at a town 500 miles away from the city. He sent a postcard to Lisa's mother house urging Lisa to join him when she is ready.

Mark meantime was tired searching for Jeremy and Lisa. He is furious when his men not able to find any of them. "Ah fuck that bitch. If she don't come back, she better not come back again."

He gets drunk so often lately
 
Lisa arrives at her best friend Ashley's house with a tear stained face and her eyes red from crying so much her friend asks her what's wrong and she can only reply with sob filled words and explains everything that happened to her.

Her friend is so pissed and wants to tell her husband who is a cop but Lisa begs her not to because it will put her and the baby in danger. Lisa stayed there for a few more weeks and she began showing more and more and wonders why when she is so early in the pregnancy.

Her doctor informs her she's having two and she nearly lost it. She broke down in sobs and the doctor was there to comfort her. He asks about the father and she just tells him that he doesn't exist. He smiles and asks her out and she slowly agrees with him.

Lisa is nervous. She really likes him and they're hitting it off but she doesn't want to get him involved because she doesn't want mark after him.She thanks him and tells him shell see him next time she's in town.

She heads out that night armed and arrives at her mothers early in the morning. She sighs when her mom tells her Jeremy sent a postcard and decides to call him.

"Hey Jeremy it's Lisa.."
 
Jeremy was surprised to get a call from Lisa "Hey babe, glad you finally called. I am now staying in Lakeside ville at High Cliff. This place should be safe and not many people come here through out the year. Why not you join me here?"

Jeremy then tell Lisa about what he heard "I called spikey and he told me that Mark thinks you are with me and he is very mad."
 
Lisa smiles and looks at her slightly rounded belly and says" Umm I'm not sure if that's such a good idea Jeremy.. I'm really glad your safe though and I'm safe here too I've never mentioned my old home town to anyone back in dramisburg . I'm really enjoying myself with my family and they'll be disappointed if I leave so soon" she said calmly " Do you like it there Jeremy?"she said trying to avoid the subject of mark.She nearly had a panic attack in the doctors office the previous day and didn't need the stress."You made sure he didn't trace you right?"
 
Last edited:
Jeremy had started new business far away from Mark and he is growing richer each day. He not only sell drugs but pimping out girls supply to the soldiers too.
He may be safe from Mark if he make friends with the soldiers.

Mark has not mention about Lisa and Jeremy anymore. A year had passes by and he had appointed new man to replace Jeremy but still deep inside, he did not stop hunting for both of them. He wants revenge and justice.
 
Lisa gave birth to her little boy Jacob and her mother and sister asked about the father which she refused to tell them. To be honest she didn't know. All she knew was that he had her bright blue eyes and his hair was a dark blonde like hers. She smiled at her 3 month old. It was hard taking care of him herself but she believed it was for the better. She started working as an accountant and she started going out more and letting the fear slowly fade. She decided to visit her friend at her old firm in town but not without contacts and a wig and carrying her baby along with her. She only visited for a few hours but was nervous the whole time praying no one would spot her..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top