Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lppbkgaxjA1qa99fto1_500_large.jpg

Fucking A, I hate being pulled over. Just a warning. But ugh, makes me tense....

Last edited:
I just got shot down. I am putting this one on the calendar...first time at Lit I've ever crashed and burned before takeoff! Rock on!!

I just got shot down. I am putting this one the calendar...first time at Lit I've ever crashed and burn before takeoff! Rock on!!

Now a FunFunElla sighting! I've got be on Lit at this time more often!!

*blows kisses to fungirl*

And I don't believe you!

Now a FunFunElla sighting! I've got be on Lit at this time more often!!

*blows kisses to fungirl*

And I don't believe you!

It's twue! It's twue! Hey, you can't win them all, right? lol!

*blows kisses back...would you like one of my hubby's birthday balloons, too?:D

I've had some really good mac and cheese, but it didn't come from a box.

i'm not even sure that i want it. i saw a picture on this website; it looks good, but i don't know if i have a taste for it.

have you ever eaten the mac and cheese with the packet of bright orange powder?

i'm not even sure that i want it. i saw a picture on this website; it looks good, but i don't know if i have a taste for it.

have you ever eaten the mac and cheese with the packet of bright orange powder?

Hey, I went to college and lived in the dorms. That was the alternative to ramen noodles.

Hey, I went to college and lived in the dorms. That was the alternative to ramen noodles.

ramen noodles will always be the cheap, versatile treat. :)

i finally found a way to have my ramen fix without the seasoning packet.

I have a ton of boredom to battle, some disinteresting toil to tackle, and a little worrisome work to wiggle out of before I kin git home to play mah gee-tar.

Best get at it....

I have a ton of boredom to battle, some disinteresting toil to tackle, and a little worrisome work to wiggle out of before I kin git home to play mah gee-tar.

Best get at it....

...while mah gee-tar gentelly weeeeps...

*singing off tune*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back