Snapshot_20121215_10.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 610
  • Snapshot_20121215_12.JPG
    Snapshot_20121215_12.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 637
  • Snapshot_20121215_16.JPG
    Snapshot_20121215_16.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 759
I'm not especially fond of hunting, actually I'm just against it, but in this case I might take up fox hunting...

So very Sexy I had to come back for a second look! The only thing that might be as sexy is hearing tour voice! I have always been attracted to girls with English accents! Maybe that why I like a lot of British Bands! Thank You again for some very Hot pics! Can't wait to catch you on some time.

sorry not staring at your hair....just the rest of your sexy self!
Its what dirty old men do!

You are definitely even sexier when you're being a bit silly - there's a magic sparkle in those eyes...

hehe aww thankyou lovely as always too kind..

No you flatter us with all your lovely postings.

too nice to me

That is the best cleavage I have seen on a fox. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

heheh been perving on many foxes?

I'm not especially fond of hunting, actually I'm just against it, but in this case I might take up fox hunting...

heheh well that is a little naughty

So very Sexy I had to come back for a second look! The only thing that might be as sexy is hearing tour voice! I have always been attracted to girls with English accents! Maybe that why I like a lot of British Bands! Thank You again for some very Hot pics! Can't wait to catch you on some time.

heheh glad you like us brits :p

hehe aww thankyou lovely as always too kind..

too nice to me

heheh been perving on many foxes?

heheh well that is a little naughty

heheh glad you like us brits :p
Well I can say I've been perving over a VERY specific fox, with reddish hair, very beautiful with glases, hey it is YOU i'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have looked through all the pics and agree with a lot of others that you are very sexy... If you ever need help taking photo's I'm sure you'll get lots of volunteers :)

Well I can say I've been perving over a VERY specific fox, with reddish hair, very beautiful with glases, hey it is YOU i'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh tsk tsk I'm telling on you

Have looked through all the pics and agree with a lot of others that you are very sexy... If you ever need help taking photo's I'm sure you'll get lots of volunteers :)

heheh thanks lovely

You have such a beautiful face, and I love how your hair accents that. You are just a beautiful woman all around.

and was being silly
sometimes foxes have bad eyesight too :p
Who would have though Silly could be so damn Sexy!
I really enjoy seeing your pics my Lady!
Looking forward to catching you on line some time.
Now we just need an audio link, I bet you sound just as Sexy as you look!
Gosh I love British Accents!

What I meant is that you did not live up the writing on you. I don't think you are a cum dumpster never seen you covered in cum, but then again is it that you want to be a cum dumpster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back