The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best and worst thing that I have ever done to myself was learning to embrace the bowtie.
 
The best and worst thing that I have ever done to myself was learning to embrace the bowtie.

matt-smith-children-in-need-2011-3.jpg


The Doctor: "Look at me. I wear a bow tie and I don't care, that's what makes them cool."
 
Celcius?
giggle

It said degrees but... who knows.

Its just rather annoying because I went "oh yeah its suppose to be cold and I'm just running errands today so I'll just wear my pull over hoodie and jeans" And nothing else... so I can't take the damn thing off.
 
It said degrees but... who knows.

Its just rather annoying because I went "oh yeah its suppose to be cold and I'm just running errands today so I'll just wear my pull over hoodie and jeans" And nothing else... so I can't take the damn thing off.

Last thought?

Jeans and a hoodie with nothing underneath sounds oddly stimulating to me. ;)
 
*winks* That's how I roll.

I believe in being comfortable so I'm damn near always in jeans a T-shirt or hoodie and my chucks.
 
Unless I'm working... in which case I'm in slacks, a blouse, business jacket and uncomfortable shoes. -.-
 
Planning... plans are good. 'cept when you should be doing homework...

This could be the equivalent of doodling on a bookcover.

Huh.
 
Ha.
Thanks.
But a hangover at work would be bad, though I really really want to go back out...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top