The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to a rousing session with my cock very soon. I wonder who will be on to chat with or who might like to get off by phone with me. I so love talking dirty and working my tool to a wonderfully frenzied climax.

woke thinking about the wonderful sex the mrs and I had last night... MMM, the taste of her smooth pussy....

I love waking up hard and horny after a night of sex. I usually like to fuck again in the morning, but a good stroke is hot too.

I love waking up hard and horny after a night of sex. I usually like to fuck again in the morning, but a good stroke is hot too.

After a sex the night before I wake with an incredible hard on... and morning sex can be the best way to start the day.... but, a good second is my hand on my cock and balls....

After a sex the night before I wake with an incredible hard on... and morning sex can be the best way to start the day.... but, a good second is my hand on my cock and balls....

Well By the time I got up the mrs.. was off to work so my hand was the next best thing... :)

ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

tumblr_ln7zzlLNMP1qzq5nno1_500.jpg

Getting ready to have some fun here... usually happens a lot after I work out and am nice and sweaty. Might be the release of tension during the workout too but man, I am horny.

mmm - just browsing through my video list - I'm sure someting will take me to the edge - needing a 'quickie' before heading out this morning :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

nice

Have this vibrating multi-speed butt plug in me and want to cum big and then eat it, so Hard, so Horny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back