Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizafairy said:
Im proud to be a lit person. :p

Hey, (((Eliza!!))) Good to see you stand up and be counted ..... :nana: :kiss:

Step forwards and receive your Official Playgrounder Club Badge ..... :D

higherlevel4u said:
Glad to hear your headache's fading ..... I suffer a lot from headaches, intermittently, so I can sympathise with you. Tiredness is a major factor with me, if I lose sleep at all, it gradually catches up with me and then manifests itself as a huge headache ..... :rolleyes:

My best friend used to have migraines all of the time, I don't know if you suffer those, and the only thing that ever gave her relief was a visit to a chiropractor believe it or not.

I have a lot of sympathy for chronic headache sufferers. I know I'm blessed healthwise. I just think I have a sinus-related headache. When I stand up or bend/lean over it's like I can feel the pressure shift. No big deal, it will fade away soon.

Denae said:
I have a lot of sympathy for chronic headache sufferers. I know I'm blessed healthwise. I just think I have a sinus-related headache. When I stand up or bend/lean over it's like I can feel the pressure shift. No big deal, it will fade away soon.

Good .... :kiss:

So how's life treating you in general? Work going well, or not? :)

higherlevel4u said:
Good .... :kiss:

So how's life treating you in general? Work going well, or not? :)

Work is going incredibly well. I'm training yet another new hire, but at least she has a very good head on her shoulders--an easy train. Great sense of humor, we spent so much time laughing yesterday that my ribs ached-such a refreshing change of pace. Thank you for asking about me.

Did your daughter pass the driving test? (I think I know the answer but I want to actually hear the good news.)

higherlevel4u said:
Hey, (((Eliza!!))) Good to see you stand up and be counted ..... :nana: :kiss:

Step forwards and receive your Official Playgrounder Club Badge ..... :D
Thank you I put the badget on my bag.

:D

Denae said:
Work is going incredibly well. I'm training yet another new hire, but at least she has a very good head on her shoulders--an easy train. Great sense of humor, we spent so much time laughing yesterday that my ribs ached-such a refreshing change of pace. Thank you for asking about me.

Did your daughter pass the driving test? (I think I know the answer but I want to actually hear the good news.)

That's refreshing to hear .... you laughing at work .... :D :kiss:

And yes, my little daughter passed her driving test first time!!! :D :nana:

babydoll2u said:
I love this! May I please be permitted to join the Playgrounders Club??
I'll be "good", I promise ;) :p

Hey guys, leave the membership badge for this one to me :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Hello Darling :kiss: :kiss:

INSTANT MEMBERSHIP for babydoll2u

mark197205 said:
Mmm, teaze you wiggle that so delightfully!! :devil:
Hehe thanks mark :catroar:
glad you liked (grins wickedly)

Higher...
Congrats on your daughter passing her test...remembers when mine passed hers (first time too didn't think she would pass but she did ) that's when i really started worrying hehe...

anyways y'all gotta bad head cold that is kickin my ass so i'm gonna head out...have fun and take care :kiss:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack... and
Higher ahem... you never answered my "do tell" question dear.
*sigh*

;) :p

FRENCHIE44T said:
Hey guys, leave the membership badge for this one to me :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Hello Darling :kiss: :kiss:

INSTANT MEMBERSHIP for babydoll2u

lol... well Higher already took care of me...
but you can take care of me again if you'd like ;) :devil:

babydoll2u said:
lol... well Higher already took care of me...
but you can take care of me again if you'd like ;) :devil:

OMG, I'd love to take care of you. How can I resist?? :p :p :p

Anvera said:
You may do whatever you want with my credentials.. They're all yours anyway... ;)

Poor Witchie... We should throw her a party when she gets back!!

WITCHIE UPDATE

Virus eliminated, hardware problem about sorted. May be on tonight but should certainly be back tomorrow so lets get ready to party :D :nana: :nana: :D

bluefoxlady said:

WITCHIE UPDATE

Virus eliminated, hardware problem about sorted. May be on tonight but should certainly be back tomorrow so lets get ready to party :D :nana: :nana: :D
Yiphee great news foxy :nana: :cathappy:

bluefoxlady said:

WITCHIE UPDATE

I wonder if she got the same virus I got... been 3 days without my computer... using my son's til mine gets fixed :rolleyes:

babydoll2u said:
I wonder if she got the same virus I got... been 3 days without my computer... using my son's til mine gets fixed :rolleyes:

Sorry BabyD dont know any details 'cept that she was expecting a nice man to fix it this afternoon which he obviously has. :confused:

No doubt she will give us all the gory details when she gets back :D

bluefoxlady said:

WITCHIE UPDATE

Yes!!!!!!! About time too!!

Elizafairy said:
I dont like the general room their mean and they swear at you.

:eek: what a terrible thing to do to a pretty fairy! :eek: I'm shocked!!

I'm sure you won't be sworn at in here but, should the worst happen I will come to your rescue or one of the officers of the thread will if I'm not here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back