Favorite gag?

MissShelly

Experienced
I want a gag. I have a bit gag that's ok, but want something better. I see tons of ball gags in various styles and sizes. Thoughts?

I want a gag. I have a bit gag that's ok, but want something better. I see tons of ball gags in various styles and sizes. Thoughts?

From a man's perspective ball gags are great. My personal favorite are the gags that force the mouth to stay open for oral sex or other things like degradation

I've found the type of gag used on me just varies with purpose. I started as a teen just with my panties stuffed in my mouth or after being stuffed a scarf tied around my head. The bits, ball gags, and "O" rings or others forcing the mouth open are simply good for different things.

I've found the type of gag used on me just varies with purpose. I started as a teen just with my panties stuffed in my mouth or after being stuffed a scarf tied around my head. The bits, ball gags, and "O" rings or others forcing the mouth open are simply good for different things.

Oh my. My panties as a gag....yes, I think I'd like that!

No matter what you choose, please be sure that the person is able to breathe through or around the gag.

I'm a huge fan of the panties as a gag . It's definitely my default and a great humiliation tool .

I'm fairly new to the bdsm world, but my Daddy used a wiffle golf ball tied to a thicker string that can adjust for tightness. It was a homemade gag that you can make for pretty cheap and this way if anything happens to it you can easily fix or replace it (I for example occasionally bit through the ball).

My favorite gag is... well, the end of it is where the person says "wing, wing, wing" and you pick up the telephone and say "hewwo?"

I've had a ball gag used on me before but my favorite is still panties, plus you can still hear me mumbling through them but can't speak.

Back