How do you prefer to receive cunnilingus?

Lying on my back on a bed... with lots of teasing, gentle licks on my clit at first, then more consistent, harder pressure on my clit when I am close to orgasm. I love having his fingers deep in my cunt while he licks.

In certain fantasies... one man, very well-endowed, is fucking me, standing up, while another man (or sometimes, woman) is using his (or her) tongue.
One of my biggest turnons is fucklicking. I want to be either guy in this scenario. Actually i think being the guy licking would be the best. Then i can taste his and her's cum. Mmmmm
 
Wife on her back, legs up so I can not only lick and suck her clit and labia but also her ass. She loves it when I eat her ass. She won't let me fucking any more, to painful, but she does like my tongue in there as far as I can get it.
 
I might be the odd one out. I'm inclined to say that I don't like getting oral. Why? All but one of the men I was with used somewhat similar techniques which was essentially licking my clit, sometimes very lightly. One even used his fingers in a "V" shape on either side of my clit to isolate it. At best this was slightly ticklish but I hate being tickled. It rather felt like a dog's tongue lapping at me. Was not at all arousing.

And then? I was with an older man. I had warned him that I disliked getting oral. Why? I didn't want to injure him. I have been known to use my thighs like tweezers to remove then guy's head if he didn't do it when I told him to stop.

So he did something different. He had already given me several orgasms with his fingers and cock, then suddenly he announced that he was going down on me right after he pulled his cock out. I protested but he immediately put his head to my crotch, hands on my thighs, spread my legs and held my thighs tightly like that.

Again, I tried to protest as I felt his mouth down there. I was very sensitive at first and it actually hurt a little bit but again, he told me to hold still and take it and I would soon love it. I did trust him and he was someone who gave me a lot of "firsts" so I just breathed through the pain. The pain only lasted a few seconds and then I was screaming with pleasure as the orgasms ripped through me.

Not entirely sure what all he did but it felt like sucking, perhaps a little light chewing. It was intense and certainly not gentle but damn it was good. This is the technique he used a few times on me until I was able to relax and just receive no matter when he wanted to give and no matter what position we were in. Even with him sitting under the table or me sitting on his face.

Since then, a Lit guy kindly sent me a video on how to eat pussy. I did repost the link somewhere. It would seem that the other guys simply didn't know how to do it. I would say it was akin to me lightly licking the tip of their cock and nothing else. Bet they wouldn't like that too much.
 
I don't like getting oral

All but one of the men I was with used somewhat similar techniques

And then?

he did something different.

your orgasm is your responsibility - communication

fortunately you trusted one person resulting in positive results - what did you learn to pass on to other partners as advice

your orgasm is your responsibility - communication

Every person is unique - it is up to you to give guidance to your partners. Sure, some may be more intuitive than others, but ultimately it is about communication.

Largely the most positive and memorable partners I have experienced were those who were open to express their desires. I also ask and don't assume. Maybe you should tell what works for you so not to be disappointed.

your orgasm is your responsibility - communication
 
your orgasm is your responsibility - communication

fortunately you trusted one person resulting in positive results - what did you learn to pass on to other partners as advice

your orgasm is your responsibility - communication

Every person is unique - it is up to you to give guidance to your partners. Sure, some may be more intuitive than others, but ultimately it is about communication.

Largely the most positive and memorable partners I have experienced were those who were open to express their desires. I also ask and don't assume. Maybe you should tell what works for you so not to be disappointed.

your orgasm is your responsibility - communication

I am very good at making myself orgasm. I can do that just with my mind. But when the guy is doing something to me that's annoying or not in any way stimulating and will not stop until I force him off? No bueno.

I will say that I always had orgasms having intercourse with these guys or even when I was sucking them off. They were just clueless about eating pussy and apparently I was clueless as well. Since they all seemed to use the same technique, I wrongly assumed that was the way to do it.

I will also add that I have encountered many men who think they know what I want. And not just sexual. They would not or maybe could not listen to me when I tried to tell them otherwise. It would always be a matter of... Just wait till you get/have it! You'll thank me! Uh... No. I got it and still don't like it.

And often these same guys would act shocked when I was finally able to show them what I did want. It was as if in some twisted way they were forcing me to take charge. Clearly these were not the men for me. I shouldn't have to work at it so hard to communicate. I am usually pretty good at communicating but there seems to be some men out there who wrongly assume that we women are all alike. As in... But my ex loved this! Okay... Well that was her. KWIM?
 
They would not or maybe could not listen to me when I tried to tell them otherwise.

I am sad you have experienced that. No doubt many have.

For any reading this thread for tips - remember it is actually really sexy to ask a partner questions, but even more sexy is to listen carefully what you are told.
 
I am sad you have experienced that. No doubt many have.

For any reading this thread for tips - remember it is actually really sexy to ask a partner questions, but even more sexy is to listen carefully what you are told.

I agree with you there! Actually the one guy I was with who was really good at oral did listen to me and we often discussed sex when we weren't having it.
 
I enjoy all kinds, but have a thing for riding my partner’s face so that my big lips spread over his mouth and nose and soak him in my juices. It’s one of the few times that I tend to dominate.
 
Try it, try it.
And you may,
Try it and you may. I say.

Sam, Samantha!
If you come, and make me come,
Then I will try it.
And then you will see.

Say!
I like it!
And I do! I do like it!
And I would eat, or be eaten, in a boat!
And with a goat!*
And in the rain.
And in the dark,
And on a train.
And in a car,
And in a tree.
It's so good.
So good you see.

So I will eat, or be eaten, in a box.
And with a fox.**
And in a house.
And with a mouse.***
And here and there.
Say! I will eat, or be eaten, anywhere!

I so,
I so like.
It!
Thank you!
Thank you,
Sam-Samantha-I-am

Sincere apologies and so much appreciation to Dr. Theodore "Seuss" Geisel.

** not a real fox, a hot woman. Move along, no b*********y here on Lit.
* not a real goat, someone in the Navy mascot suit. Preferably that fox.^^
*** not a real mouse, a 'subbie' woman. That fox could be a mouse.^^^

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
The other night might husband and I were fooling around. As the foreplay progressed he really wanted to get me off my going down on me.

This is usually fine for a while, to get my juices flowing, but rarely can I orgasm from this.

In the past, he usually has his head between my thighs while my legs are spread open and I am lying on my back.

Last night, I was sitting over his face. Actually not sitting, rather leaning over him on all fours. He had his hands all over my ass, and his tounge all over my vagina.

I was able to back away a bit when he applied too much pressure to my clit and move closer when I wanted more.



I found this position extremely stimulating and had a hard and loud orgasm.

He nearly came from just being able to get me off this way as I said I rarely cum from this. He said he liked that I came into his mouth as it was a nice change of pace for us.

Ladies, what are your preferences? and are they other ways or positions that we can enjoy?



thanks

We enjoy the position you have talked about, it’s different but keeps you in control
 
Back
Top