Panty sniffing

invasion of privacy is bad 99% of the time. but sometimes, like having someone go through my dirty panties, or through my dressers is a huge turn on. once i realized how much i liked it, I have since always left my dirtiest panties out and around for a while so anyone can find them if they want. to sniff or whatever.

thank you mara, wish I knew a few more ladies like you.

invasion of privacy is bad 99% of the time. but sometimes, like having someone go through my dirty panties, or through my dressers is a huge turn on. once i realized how much i liked it, I have since always left my dirtiest panties out and around for a while so anyone can find them if they want. to sniff or whatever.

Who could have found them?

Whenever they're away, I always make it a point to go through my girl's mom's panties. I like knowing that, the next time I see her, she's wearing something that's been wrapped around my cock. :D

Mmmmmmmmmm I've never had a man sniff my panties. Think I'd enjoy seeing him do it though.

Hello redrose, are you sure? Cuz if I was there, and your panties were laying around, I can assure you I'd be sniffing. And, I'd like you to be watching, maybe catching me in the act. LOL

Once lived with 4 female flatmates.....Panty sniffing heaven:D I actually grew to know whose panties they were just by the smell.....I also got to know who had been turned on that day or got lucky, the contents of the panties always reveal the truth.........:cattail:

My girlfriend's deliciously stained panties that I'm enjoying this morning, whilst dressed in slutty PVC and wanking my aching "clitty":

The scent is just wonderful. She's left such a yummy mess in the crotch of these panties and it's driving me crazy with lust! ;) xxx

:heart: :kiss:

My girlfriend's deliciously stained panties that I'm enjoying this morning, whilst dressed in slutty PVC and wanking my aching "clitty":

The scent is just wonderful. She's left such a yummy mess in the crotch of these panties and it's driving me crazy with lust! ;) xxx

Oh, look at that, they look so smell-isious. Enjoy!

Really hot and you must really love her, her scent sending you wild X

very lucky man. they looks very sweet.

my girlfriend has started leaving her wet dirty knickers for me as she knows how much it turns me on and brings me off very quickly.

some times when we have sex she leaves them on then just before i cum she takes them off and smothers them over my face. this just makes me blow every time

I would do "whatever"! And so I have done that, many times. A woman's scent makes me hard and wild!

Celebrity panties

Have you imagined how the panties of gorgeous female celebrities smelled like at the end of the day?

Would it be musky? Would they have a strong pussy smell?

Just imagine these panties smells like at the end of a long day that belong to :

Taylor Swift

Kristen Stewart

Jennifer Lawrence

Kendall Jenner

Nicole Kidman

Cindy Crawford

Emma Watson

Gwaneth Faltrow

Would it smell musky? Would it smell like the same as any ordinary women? would it have a strong pussy smell? Would you love to sniff it? I do.

Luv this thread...

My last g/f luv'd to tease me with her panties. She worked in a store and I would txt her asking which panties she was wearing. She knew which were my favs. I'd tell her to play with her pussy in them and txt me when she was finished. I'd slip by and take them from her. She had the sweetest smelling pussy....I'd take them and sniff and lick the crotch clean as I stroked my cock. I'd soak them with my load and deliver them back to her to wear the rest of the day. She would often pee in them and txt me she had a present for me. Man I miss her :D

A couple of pics My girl has sent me after she has made a mess in her panties. ;)

Always love big family holidays when people come over to stay. Found a nice pair this morning to borrow. They are fantastic!

If any of you ladies need some new panties let me know. I'll gladly send you several pairs of your finest and favorites ones in exchange for a used pair of yours. I'll send them via Amazon asap if you agree.

Just a perversion of mine....

Office

A little over a year ago I had begun flirting with a 34 year old married woman that works on the same University campus as I do. The flirting led to hot emails, that led to very hot chatting. One Saturday, when she knew I would be working in the office alone, She sent me a text and told me to get her office key from the secretary's desk and get the plastic sack from the bottom drawer of her desk, but not to open it yet. I wanted to badly, but I didn't. I texted her back that I had the bag, then she told me to check my inbox. She had emailed me a vid of her masturbating in her office Friday afternoon, when I opened the bag, it was the blue panties she had worn in the vid. Needless to say, I enjoyed them and the vid very much!

I took a pair of my neighbors panties from the laundry room one day. I have always wanted to fuck her (even though I'm married) and impulse got the best of me. Cute black and pink with bows. Took them to my apt, sniffed and j/o twice in them. Made sure to fill the gusset of them, so that we mixed. Politely washed them thoroughly and returned them to the wash downstairs. Have only done it once, and never again. I should rethink it now.. She and I flirt every now and then... Very hot knowing she has worn those panties since.

I took a pair of my neighbors panties from the laundry room one day. I have always wanted to fuck her (even though I'm married) and impulse got the best of me. Cute black and pink with bows. Took them to my apt, sniffed and j/o twice in them. Made sure to fill the gusset of them, so that we mixed. Politely washed them thoroughly and returned them to the wash downstairs. Have only done it once, and never again. I should rethink it now.. She and I flirt every now and then... Very hot knowing she has worn those panties since.

Very nice!

Back