New guy for the ladies...

Because I would really like to show you more...
 
Last edited:
Woops! My hand got in the way. Would love for you to come play.
 
Last edited:
Guess I should trim up a bit, been a busy week. Hope you enjoy the last few pics. Will have to think of something more creative later. Definetly digging the black and white if I do say so myself.
 
All I can simply think about is me on my knees in front of you. This photo is great.

Glad you like! You in front of me is a very sexy image, would very much enjoy that and returning the favor. ;)
 
I will join the group of ladies sitting back, enjoying the show and looking forward to more. šŸ˜ very nice! šŸ’‹
 
New here to lit and very much enjoying the website. Thought I would share a couple photos for all the beautiful ladies. Never done this before, so hopefully they pass the rules. Enjoy! Let me know what you think. :cool:

Mmm... these are gorgeous, especially the second!

I love the B&W, the tease, and that creeping hand...
Thanks for posting. Welcome to AmPics.
Looking forward to more from you.
 
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments. Glad you enjoy the pics! Hope you found pleasure looking at them. Will have to post more soon, try not to keep you waiting too long. :D
 
Because I would really like to show you more...

Naked rug time and hanging out in the garage... Subscribed! Great additions to the AMPics! This image is my favorite... :cattail: What kind of car is that?
 
Last edited:
Naked rug time and hanging out in the garage... Subscribed! Great additions to the AMPics! This image is my favorite... :cattail: What kind of car is that?

Thanks! Glad you enjoy! '95 Jeep Wrangler is what you see in the background. Bought it a few years ago as a restoration project, it's almost complete.
 
Thanks! Glad you enjoy! '95 Jeep Wrangler is what you see in the background. Bought it a few years ago as a restoration project, it's almost complete.

Very cool! What kind of work did it need? Sorry MoTown gal... I gotta ask!
 
Very cool! What kind of work did it need? Sorry MoTown gal... I gotta ask!

MoTown guy and a car nut/ gear head at that, so I completely understand. :) It pretty much needed everything accept an engine and transmission. When I bought it I thought it just needed front floor pans and minor sheet metal work to repair the rust and a good cleaning. The further I got into the tear down I realized it was a lot worse. I have since rebuilt the frrame, repaired sheet metal, welded in new floor pans, installed a new fuel system, new brake system, new suspension system and steering components and painted everything. It's almost complete, a few more things left to do. Looking back should have just put the money into the mustang. It's been a fun project though.
 
You had me at weld!! :rose: You should be very proud of all your hard work! That is awesome! I bet it looks great! Is a 95 considered "retro" nowadays? ;)
 
You had me at weld!! :rose: You should be very proud of all your hard work! That is awesome! I bet it looks great! Is a 95 considered "retro" nowadays? ;)

Very proud, it has taught my a lot and I love to learn new things. (Any of you fine ladies want to teach me something ;)) It's definetly a lot better than it was. I think 26 years is what SOS considers to be a classic. But '95 is definetly retro in my book. It has the square headlights, not the iconic round headlights, so jeepers are not as fond. But, it was my dream as a kid. Anyway, enough garage talk.

Ok, so i have a rant. What's with the dude that created a thread with the exact same name as my thread except for replacing the ... with a winky face. Not that mine is unique in any way, but i keep clicking on his thread thinking it's my thead, WTF! I guess, I will assume it's a great thread name. Mine is way better though! :D.

So who wants to see more pics? To the 782 people that have viewed but not commented: it's ok, I don't bite (not too painfully anyway), feel free to say hi. I might say hi back.
 
Back
Top