Femdom F/m stories that female dominants actually like?

I definitely detest "females" - it's a red flag of a word, and it always intimates that the user is a dick. The consistency with which this choice of "females" and dickness is demonstrated is an unarguable constant in my admittedly anecdotal experience, so do what you want - but realize that I'm not the only person who believes there to be a connection.

It's as if someone can't bring himself to say "woman" - a word I have no crisis-level feminist problem with, and he's trying too hard to ingratiate himself in some fashion or push me down a peg with tigresses and she-bears. There's a reason the distinction between "a man" and "a male" is hammered away at in so many Femdom stories that revel in dehumanization.

As for what kind of femdom gets me hot - honestly I don't like my one-handed reading to be too literary, but I don't like it stupid either. And while I'm a Femdom, I read outside "my" genre. I primarily like Gay stuff, and so do a lot of us. I'm more turned on by Aristotle Benson than Wanda.

Even though I like the ladies, think about it - in Gay leather it's ALL desirable man meat ALL the time, no pause to gawk at some gratuitous DD's - it's a natural fit for fed up women with hetero meanderings on any major level.

Does it feature my kinks or some kink that I happen to feel like reading that day with an interesting quality to them? Check.

Do we get to worry about the interior lives of interesting characters? Cool, but I'm not inclined to touch myself anymore and unless you're a friend I'd rather be reading some Doris Lessing, sorry. The silliness of Mr. Benson makes it work better for me, for example. It's a very silly very seventies book, with its tongue in its cheek at least some of the time.

Humiliation and man crushing and red lipstick and shit - bring it. I like it. As long as it's exciting for the heroine and her motives are important and she's not just some localized pair of tits du jour. Keep it happy-for-now or happy, as they say, I am here to escape. At least happy for everyone identified as female, the male protagonists can suck it and that's fine.

Does it contain some heavy and surprising mind fuckery like a Trilby Else? (Some probably man written F/f mind control content that's actually good!) Does it bring a desirable otherwise-alpha down to a bite size level like Akasha was usually good at? If you do something supernatural is it at least freaky-deaky enough that I can't quite stop reading?

Porn that goes on for many chapters is usually the kiss of death for me - a story can start out brilliantly and hot, with some genuinely sexy feminization for example and then by chapter three the Domme is flipped and it's some spelling challenged orgy whatever. I have never finished anything more than 3 chapters by a non-pro without regretting it.
 
Last edited:
after a certain PM conversation, it occurs to me that you will find some amount of femdom, written by women, in the Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan fiction community. That would be Buffy/Spike, most often, and any woman/Zander. Google around a bit...

If I read/wrote fan fic, that's totally what I would read/write.

*nodnod*

One nice thing about Spike is you don't have to worry you're going to break him. Not permanently, anyway. As long as he's back in his box by sunrise, he'll be fine. :)

Come to think of it, I pretty much always like it when you've got a male sub character of some supernatural variety who doesn't break easy. And when those characters submit, it's like riding a great big stallion - you'd have no hope in hell of managing it without his cooperation. But somehow, you got it, and he's yours.
 
Last edited:
First, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with me (and doing so in a way that doesn't make me feel talked down to :))

Secondly, you're talking a ways over my head about a lot of the stuff (that's in no way a criticism or suggestion that you're being needlessly unhelpful, merely an acknowledgement that I'm the ignorant noob here). So, if you'd be willing to indulge me, might I ask for a little clarification on some points?

"Information gap"??? I understand how receiving doesn't necessarily imply submission. But the meaning of the 'information gap' phrase still eludes me.

I appreciate your comment regarding KoPilot. But, if, again, I may plead ignorance, it sounds like the objection is specifically to the term "female"? Not to the "male/female" convention? In other words the term "male" isn't really what you're objecting to here. Is that right?
Also, if I'm understanding correctly, the main objection to the term 'female' is that it is more a descriptive term regarding a woman's ability to reproduce more than anything else? I can see this. But isn't the way the term "woman" is derived from the word "man" equally offensive when viewed by those same standards?

Thanks again for your insights.

Even trees can be male or female. You don't even need a brain to manage that. Only humans can be men or women.

Edited to add - d'oh! I somehow missed quite a few posts. I see this has already been said quite well.
 
Last edited:
I know nothing of how the mind of a submissive man works, but I should think that if one were to identify as a submissive man then it would be of interest to him, by definition, to attract at least one dominant woman.

What am I missing here?

Unless he isn't interested in women. Or is only interested in women in fiction but not real life. Or is just a guy who wonders how people think. Or is a woman who wonders how other people think. Or a a submissive woman who likes to fantasize about being a man dominated by a woman. Or a man who is married to someone who isn't dominant, but wants to fantasize about what it would be like to be with someone who is dominant, but has no intention of actually doing so. Or lots of things. People are complicated.
 
If I read/wrote fan fic, that's totally what I would read/write.

*nodnod*

One nice thing about Spike is you don't have to worry you're going to break him. Not permanently, anyway. As long as he's back in his box by sunrise, he'll be fine. :)

Come to think of it, I pretty much always like it when you've got a male sub character of some supernatural variety who doesn't break easy. And when those characters submit, it's like riding a great big stallion - you'd have no hope in hell of managing it without his cooperation. But somehow, you got it, and he's yours.
I think that's the nut, right there. :rose:
 
heh if you think that's disappointing, you should read his biography. You won't know who to feel sorriest for- him and his unfulfilled dreams of being killed by a cold and cruel woman, or his wife that he tried to force into the part.

Are there any biographies you'd recommend of Sacher-Masoch? The Project Gutenberg version of the text (1921) only mentions one wife, who wrote her autobiography in 1906.
 
Yeah, you come on here, as a sub male, hoping to expose yourself (not necessarily literally) to dominant females, and you end up with the sneaking suspicion that all of the F/m material on here is written by other males and not even read by the females. Sigh...

Unless he isn't interested in women. Or is only interested in women in fiction but not real life. Or is just a guy who wonders how people think. Or is a woman who wonders how other people think. Or a a submissive woman who likes to fantasize about being a man dominated by a woman. Or a man who is married to someone who isn't dominant, but wants to fantasize about what it would be like to be with someone who is dominant, but has no intention of actually doing so. Or lots of things. People are complicated.

I just took him at his word when he indicated an interest in "exposing" himself to women.
 
Are there any biographies you'd recommend of Sacher-Masoch? The Project Gutenberg version of the text (1921) only mentions one wife, who wrote her autobiography in 1906.
You know--I've been looking for the damn thing, that I read back when, ever since I made that comment...

As I recall, it claimed that the woman was the sister of a friend of his. His friends pranked him by writing letters, supposedly, from her, that portrayed her as his dream Mistress. When she found out she was upset that they would be so mean to the guy, and agreed to meet him. Even though this persona that he knew was nothing like the real person at all, he insisted that he loved her and she let him marry her. She tried to be the Ice Princess Mistress™ he demanded but really only wanted a decently comfortable middle class life, and the whole relationship was disappointing to both of them. There is a memoir by her, but there isprobable that he wrote it and she let him publish it under her name.

Lot of interesting dynamics going on there.
 
Oh you wonderful people are so funny!

Though not really in the D/s lifestyle, my partner and I enjoy playing around with a bit of kink and I'm a fairly regular lurker around in this part of the forum, and a happily enthusiastic poster in the forced facesitting thread :D

I'm generally more dominant by nature, and had never been submissive at all until my current partner who is quietly very dominant while intensely enjoying activities which would generally be considered fairly submissive.

This has led to some fun exploring and I really found Stella Omegas essay on dominant and submissive, tops and bottoms really interesting and useful.

The last few days we've switched back again and I've been looking around the web for interesting information and suggestions - inspiration if you will - as I enjoy playing with dominance. Most of it is a turn off ... an over the top world inhabited by strange cardboard cutout Domme figures, apart from a few down to earth blogs written by real life dominant women.
I clicked on this thread in interest, read the OPs original post and sighed and rolled my eyes ..... Then proceeded to laugh my way through the rest of the thread.

Oh you all said it so much better than I could.

I also hate the word "females" . I am happy being female, but in my experience the word "females " tends to be used in a pseudo-scientific way to carry out some stereotyping or push forward someone's agenda, and doesn't generally allow for the possibility of women being people with their own opinions and likes and dislikes.

I don't know what kind of story I would be interested in reading, but the stories I've read about dominant women seem just too far fetched and unbelievable and the dominant women are so one-dimensional that they don't even seem like people - so there's nothing I can connect to. I know it's just fantasy... But it's not my fantasy.
 
I definitely detest "females" - it's a red flag of a word, and it always intimates that the user is a dick. The consistency with which this choice of "females" and dickness is demonstrated is an unarguable constant in my admittedly anecdotal experience, so do what you want - but realize that I'm not the only person who believes there to be a connection.

It's as if someone can't bring himself to say "woman" - a word I have no crisis-level feminist problem with, and he's trying too hard to ingratiate himself in some fashion or push me down a peg with tigresses and she-bears. There's a reason the distinction between "a man" and "a male" is hammered away at in so many Femdom stories that revel in dehumanization. ~snip~

This could be it's own thread, not sure where. It gets complicated though with queer issues like CIS vs not...things like 'Girl' as opposed to "Gurl"...

...and like that.

I was looking back at this because I got called to task in a thread where (clearly) a boy of 5 posts was looking for wank fodder about how to bang Stifler's Mom.

In the thread I said that he should learn how to talk ABOUT and TO girls, then work on how to "have sex with an older woman"

quoth query said:
Step one...learn to talk about girls of any age.

Step two....learn to approach and talk to girls of any age.

Step three...get used to a fair amount of rejection as you do step two.

Step four....lose your virginity.

In a series of back and forth I was called to task for being an asshole generally and more specifically that-

to my shame said:
"....many of your own comments on Lit are not female friendly"

Meaning of course, the post above that she was snarking about initially.

I thought that was irritating, but moderately amusing.

What is "Female Friendly?" apart and aside from the fact that it is a de-humanistic term... what I write and how I feel about what I write doesn't have a gender-specific intended audience. Persons of all genders can take or leave my opinions on any given subject as they see fit.

That was above and beyond the fact that she would have had no reason to know that I don't self-identify as 100% congruent with my CIS (current) presentation.

SHE has the parts though so SHE gets to tell me how to talk to the "boy" about "girls'.

"Girl" in some contexts definitely CAN be condescending...especially when used to describe a woman in her role analogous to a traditional, Stereotypical CIS-gendered role...such as your boss, or a co-worker, or one's secretary.

Playfully used, I find I get good responses from "girls" of any age. No one insists on "Attawoman".

[/rant]

...these sort of gender-speak issues I realize can be convoluted and depend entirely on the two people involved in the need for a noun or a pronoun...

...kinda dumped this here, because the fetishists are only concerned with teh hotness or notness of the parts, and the T in GBLT gets confused with and steamrolled over due to concerns about orientation...

I think Stella mentioned her conversance with these issues because of Leather Daddies and the like...but it seems odd that I find BDSM folks the most understanding about these sorts of frustrations.
 
but it seems odd that I find BDSM folks the most understanding about these sorts of frustrations.
Right? I think it's odd, too-- and also, not so odd.

It's a chicken and egg thing.
 
I used to think it was your unique path and ability to articulate it that resonated with me here, but I find "most" BDSM folks, even the newbies, "get it."

Maybe because a BDSM person understands that their needs and desires exist independently of societal constructs...they have that sense of "I am _____" even if they don't have a word for the blank...so they "get it" when someone else can articulate, "because I am _____"

I really do need to find someone in need of some flogging or petting or leash holding or some such...I miss the community that I didn't know I was a part of until I found myself apart from most.

I suppose that a singleton can and should commune in the "church" the same as families and pairings and couples and those seeking such pairings...

It just seems irrelevant when i simply want to locate my hermitage.

We have had the discussion before that I need to blog in the general erection of the unlistening universe.
 
That IS funny...don't know if that was FFS or voice to text...but it is a great one.
 
Back
Top