Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone! I think it's time to get this thread going and get you gorgeous girls coming back here so let's play a game. I will start a few sentences and stop then someone else adds two sentences to it and so on.. Come girls lets play..

There she was typing on her pc chatting away at her friends like she does every night for every night I come to watch her. Her body speaks volumes to me and this night I've decided to met her. So I ...

There she was typing on her pc chatting away at her friends like she does every night for every night I come to watch her. Her body speaks volumes to me and this night I've decided to met her. So I ...

so I put on my most provocative shirt, which shows a lot of my cleavage. Watching myself in the mirror makes my mouth water. Irresistable, aren't they? A small amount of a seductively sweet perfume between them and here I go...

so I put on my most provocative shirt, which shows a lot of my cleavage. Watching myself in the mirror makes my mouth water. Irresistable, aren't they? A small amount of a seductively sweet perfume between them and here I go...

I decided to grap a single purple rose from the vase that was delivered today from a secret admirer. I take a deep inhale of the aroma that swirls about the grouping of flowers, increasing the erotic mood that I'm in.

Smiling I...

Last edited:
Feel my senses almost bursting; fear, guilt - desire ...

It had all been too easy to stay in town for the weekend as everyone else left for the beach house ....

I read and reread our chat - the tingling sensations awakening a long hidden desire ..... as I dressed in the ensemble you had selected ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Last edited:
...having no idea what your chat mightbe about, I hope it was with another woman...but here comes the real life, real softness, fullness...warmth...so with my heart beating and with a last adjusting move of my neckline I ring your doorbell...

Feel my senses almost bursting; fear, guilt - desire ...

It had all been too easy to stay in town for the weekend as everyone else left for the beach house ....

I read and reread our chat - the tingling sensations awakening a long hidden desire ..... as I dressed in the ensemble you had selected ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

waiting URGENTLY for somebody for somebody to write on...

attachment.php
attachment.php

...having no idea what your chat mightbe about, I hope it was with another woman...but here comes the real life, real softness, fullness...warmth...so with my heart beating and with a last adjusting move of my neckline I ring your doorbell...

Last edited:

I feel my body tremble with the unknown, the uncertain of how this evening will form. Yes we chatted in cyber town, a place that one's emotions are words of adjectives and nouns, but not the sense of feel and taste. I wonder if your words of bi-curious in our chat really holds truth this night.

Fear becomes me when the door slowly opens...

I feel my body tremble with the unknown, the uncertain of how this evening will form. Yes we chatted in cyber town, a place that one's emotions are words of adjectives and nouns, but not the sense of feel and taste. I wonder if your words of bi-curious in our chat really holds truth this night.

Fear becomes me when the door slowly opens...

Trembling I look at you...suddenly feeling inappropriately dressed...with my boobs bulging...but what the hell...'Hi' I stammmer...'thought I'd just drop by...'
My god...you look so serious and properly dressed...making me feel like a slut...

Trembling I look at you...suddenly feeling inappropriately dressed...with my boobs bulging...but what the hell...'Hi' I stammmer...'thought I'd just drop by...'
My god...you look so serious and properly dressed...making me feel like a slut...

The time from my words spoken to you seemed like eternity. Your gaze seemed to burn through me as if I have betrayed you in some past lifetime. I tremble unsure if I should continue my desire to be with you. Your stature demands my full attention but I want to..

The time from my words spoken to you seemed like eternity. Your gaze seemed to burn through me as if I have betrayed you in some past lifetime. I tremble unsure if I should continue my desire to be with you. Your stature demands my full attention but I want to..

...but I want to just wrap my arms around you to let you feel mywarmth and fullness. Since you don't object, I reluctantly step in. With a sigh I hear the door closing behind me. What will you do? Oh god, if you'd only...

...but I want to just wrap my arms around you to let you feel mywarmth and fullness. Since you don't object, I reluctantly step in. With a sigh I hear the door closing behind me. What will you do? Oh god, if you'd only...

Make the first move. To give a sign that I peek your interest as you peek mine. To feel that deep burning in the pit of your stomach. This ache that has driven me to this stage of desire. Only if you'd wrap your arms around my body,and take me to that place I so desire to be. But when I turned and looked at you you seemed...

Last edited:
Make the first move. To give a sign that I peek your interest as you peek mine. To feel that deep burning in the pit of your stomach. This ache that has driven me to this stage of desire. Only if you'd wrap your arms around my body,and take me to that place I so desire to be. But when I turned and looked at you you seemed...

...to be reluctant, so I take the initiative and approach you, not caring anymore, overwhelmed by my desire, let my arms slip around your slim waist and draw your head to my shoulder...Didn't I come for that? And while I hold you I sense your resistance is melting away....

...to be reluctant, so I take the initiative and approach you, not caring anymore, overwhelmed by my desire, let my arms slip around your slim waist and draw your head to my shoulder...Didn't I come for that? And while I hold you I sense your resistance is melting away....

My perception confirmed as I feel your muscles relax and become soft, your body not pulling away from our contact but holding it's place. Your soft cheek resting against mine, the smell of your night perfume fills every breath I take. My desire burns as I feel my own body respond to heated moment. I slightly turn my head into your...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back