The Diaries of a Posh English Girl

PoshBrunette

Virgin
Hi All,

I really got into erotic literature last Summer with those (awful) 50 Shades of Grey books. Needless to say I have a pretty vivid imagination and could really do with an intelligent, creative roleplaying partner/author.

Just to give you an idea about me I'm a very slim, posh English brunette that has been compared to Kate Middleton - just in a shorter dress, higher heels and with a spray tan ha!

100's of fantasies running through my mind to play off my public school background and where an educated, older man could take them. Details upon request ;)

I'd love to be able to start a series of Fantasies involving everything you can think of! Please let me know if you'd like to know more and we can see where our conversation takes us. Nothing is really off limits...

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Rebecca x

Hi All,

I really got into erotic literature last Summer with those (awful) 50 Shades of Grey books. Needless to say I have a pretty vivid imagination and could really do with an intelligent, creative roleplaying partner/author.

Just to give you an idea about me I'm a very slim, posh English brunette that has been compared to Kate Middleton - just in a shorter dress, higher heels and with a spray tan ha!

100's of fantasies running through my mind to play off my public school background and where an educated, older man could take them. Details upon request ;)

I'd love to be able to start a series of Fantasies involving everything you can think of! Please let me know if you'd like to know more and we can see where our conversation takes us. Nothing is really off limits...

Rebecca x

I've sent you an PM as well.

Hi All,

Rebecca x

Great Idea Rebecca

I'm also from a public school background, I'll really look forward to reading your stories if you publish them on the site.

Sarah

Interesting idea!

Rebecca, Sarah,

I'm fairly new here, but I've been writing short stories for a while and am looking for something that can push me forward. Having a bit of a thing for posh and naughty women, I'd love to contribute.

Feel free to check out my profile and get in touch.

Best wishes,

Rich

Sarah - Thanks very much for the input! I'm sure it would be nice to catch-up and see if we have a similar background and similar 'fantasies' ha!

Rich - Thank you for the message. Please do let me know what you have in mind - I'm open to various scenarios and extremes...

Everyone else - Thanks for taking the time to read this :) I'l be returning PM's throughout this week lol I didn't expect so many?!

Rebecca x

Jmho

Althou I haven't read the 50 Shades books... I believe and have been told that the stories here are far " hotter"

I have a few favorites myself... PM me if you want to know who they are...

:)

J

Back