The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes M'am. :rose:

;)

Arenchoo being good today. :kiss:

Here are some piccies of my trip to London.

This is me in the British Museum (this seriously is a postcard I found there, LOL).

attachment.php

And here's an ancient Anonymouse. As you can see from the label, he's one of the Philistines.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Duchess in the museum.jpg
    Duchess in the museum.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Anonymouse.jpg
    Anonymouse.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30
That's great to know about the baby beet leaves. I've always wondered.

Posting piccies is easy - TXRad showed me how. Along with some other tips ;). You add them as an attachment (see below the Submit Reply buttons), then click on the link for your piccie in your not yet submitted reply and put that in as a piccie link. Does that make sense? Sorry, not the most technologically minded - tee hee hee! (I have to keep up the image, dahlink!)

I am really sorry about the sinuses, I suffer too. I had to put off my hospital appointment to take the Piglet to London so I still don't know if they can do anything about mine. I've tried steaming and saline stuff and all sorts, and I have to say nothing helped but it's worth a go, I guess.
:rose:
Yeah, I could probably do it that way, but I'd rather go through a hosting site.

Noooooo! I've got the beginnings of the stupid cold my family passed around. :(

Good morning Duchess, Anna. I'll take a REALLY strong coffee please. Glad it's Friday, but needs something for that extra push.
Oh, family colds are never fun. I'm having trouble enough with my sinuses and I don't want to have to deal with them tomorrow.

Lovely museum shots, Naoko!

Yes you do. Was it a good day?

Are you completely insane?

We had a great time! We were going to do lots of museums but as we came in on the coach, we saw huge queues outside one of the main ones we meant to go to. My Piglet said: "Are we doing any shopping on this trip?" That's my baby! We went to M&M World, Chinatown, the Burlington Arcade and we had tea at Fortnum and Mason's, where I bought the most expensive liquorice allsorts I have ever bought for my best friend, who lives in Spain and can't get them. They will cost me just as much to post as they did to buy! LOL.

Ok. The weekend has officially begun. I'll have a large V&T, ice, no lemon please, Rolf. And some fatted calf, if there's any left from Naoko's return. I'm starving... :)

Ok. The weekend has officially begun. I'll have a large V&T, ice, no lemon please, Rolf. And some fatted calf, if there's any left from Naoko's return. I'm starving... :)

I see fatted calf and immediately think of veal and peppers. Gawrd, I want!

I see fatted calf and immediately think of veal and peppers. Gawrd, I want!

Another of those veal burgers and some more chips, Rolf! It's clearly Friday. Drinks all round. Apart from John, who has to have Lemsip and explain to anna why he was so mad as to go out on the bridge struts.
:)

We had a great time! We were going to do lots of museums but as we came in on the coach, we saw huge queues outside one of the main ones we meant to go to. My Piglet said: "Are we doing any shopping on this trip?" That's my baby! We went to M&M World, Chinatown, the Burlington Arcade and we had tea at Fortnum and Mason's, where I bought the most expensive liquorice allsorts I have ever bought for my best friend, who lives in Spain and can't get them. They will cost me just as much to post as they did to buy! LOL.
Oh fun! It's beginning to look like I'll have a crazy summer of travel ahead of me, so I'm hoping to make real plans for my sister and nephew to visit me here.

Mmm, burgers or steaks, that sounds wonderful.

Oh fun! It's beginning to look like I'll have a crazy summer of travel ahead of me, so I'm hoping to make real plans for my sister and nephew to visit me here.

Mmm, burgers or steaks, that sounds wonderful.

More burgers! Some steak sandwiches too, (recipe here and soon to go on Di's thread).

Summer plans! It's a sunny day here, so it doesn't seem crazy to start making them.

Meanwhile, the dreaded Barbie DVD and pasta making calls ... anon, fair friends! and save me some chips.
:kiss:

Another of those veal burgers and some more chips, Rolf! It's clearly Friday. Drinks all round. Apart from John, who has to have Lemsip and explain to anna why he was so mad as to go out on the bridge struts.
:)

I'd like lettuce, tomatoes, and extra pickles on that burger, please. And no ketchup for the English..:D

I'll second the no ketchup, although I also must request no bread.

Burgers are meant to be on rolls. This low carb crap is just that, crap. I'm diabetic and still have my burgers on rolls, granted, without cheese, bacon and mayo, okay, once a month I'll have that on a burger, but then the grossly underwight 18-year-old Progeny will eat my fries, stating "I'm saving your life."

I'll second the no ketchup, although I also must request no bread.

Oh dear, are the teeth still a problem? Before I go I'll just pop on my frilly apron and rustle you up a special steak and chips, my dahlink - move over Rolf, stop pushing, there's plenty of room at this range cooker, you must not snuggle up so close ;).

BTW there WAS a very cute Museum Guard, what luck <snerk>.

Burgers are meant to be on rolls. This low carb crap is just that, crap. I'm diabetic and still have my burgers on rolls, granted, without cheese, bacon and mayo, okay, once a month I'll have that on a burger, but then the grossly underwight 18-year-old Progeny will eat my fries, stating "I'm saving your life."

The bunless burger craze isn't all crap. My daughter is gluten intolerant, so when we go out for burgers, we always request they serve it without the bun. Most fast-food joints get confused when we request that, so Little One has gotten used to taking the bun off herself.

Silly, there's a trail that runs along the side of the bridge. It's still like a half-mile walk to get out there.

Mmm, burgers.

Yes, yes, burger for you too. Plenty of fatted calf to go round, I brought bits of the golden calf too from the Museum, if anyone is feeling particularly recherché.
:heart:

The bunless burger craze isn't all crap. My daughter is gluten intolerant, so when we go out for burgers, we always request they serve it without the bun. Most fast-food joints get confused when we request that, so Little One has gotten used to taking the bun off herself.

Stop talking about food. I'm starving over here.

Kids are just so good to us, aren't they! :rolleyes:

Stop talking about food. I'm starving over here.

Oh sorry! I will just sneak off now for the Barbie DVD. At least that won't make you feel envious! (Or if it does make anyone envious, they won't admit it on here, LOL. That's one totally not :cool: fetish!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back