What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This conversation:

"Batman is hot."
"Is he?"
"Yup, it's the dark, brooding sensuality...the whole he could be your protector or he could be the one to drag you down a dark alley and screw you."
"You sure it's not just the leather and the abs of Christian Bale?"
"Hmm, okay you got me. It's the abs."

:D That conversation at 7am this morning just had me in fits of laughter.

Oh, and the fact my book is released on Amazon today!! Yah!

This conversation:

"Batman is hot."
"Is he?"
"Yup, it's the dark, brooding sensuality...the whole he could be your protector or he could be the one to drag you down a dark alley and screw you."
"You sure it's not just the leather and the abs of Christian Bale?"
"Hmm, okay you got me. It's the abs."

:D That conversation at 7am this morning just had me in fits of laughter.

Oh, and the fact my book is released on Amazon today!! Yah!

Ok, so you think he is hot... But the whole build up to the new film makes me smile... I cannot wait to see it!

Ok, so you think he is hot... But the whole build up to the new film makes me smile... I cannot wait to see it!

For once I was on the other side of that conversation. :D I plead the fifth! It wasn't me stating that 'Batman' is hot. But the conversation still makes me smile.

Finding out today that in 2 more weeks we will be back dialysing at home. It was going to be just one more week but I asked for more time so that I could get more confidence with inserting the cannulas.

That means no more early cold dark mornings after August 1st - that makes us both smile! :D

Finding out today that in 2 more weeks we will be back dialysing at home. It was going to be just one more week but I asked for more time so that I could get more confidence with inserting the cannulas.

That means no more early cold dark mornings after August 1st - that makes us both smile! :D

Great news Bandit! So happy to hear that!

Thats great news Bandit! :rose:

I was listening to the radio on the way into work, and one of my favorite songs came on.

"Fortunate Son" by CCR. :D

Edit: Good to see you minx!

I was listening to the radio on the way into work, and one of my favorite songs came on.

"Fortunate Son" by CCR. :D

Edit: Good to see you minx!

*grins and waves*

and you TS! :)

Me:

a text

thoughts of last night

an email from my ex

days off and the fact that my belongings are almost here!. YAY!!

Last edited:
Seeing my thread alive and kicking...

Muppet imitations...

Real life...

Realizing that i deserved better and having the strength to seek it...

My friends...

An unexpected and magical time with him

the glow on my cheeks. I love that feeling that lingers

Being and feeling loved

Being tucked in and kissed on the forehead

hearing some words I had not expected to hear ever again just a few minutes ago...:rose::heart:

Hearing the things he shared last night.

The way all of that turned out and how incredible the combination of it was.

The squeel from her was totally cute!

The look in his eyes and his intent gaze.

talking to him on my way into work. :heart:

He sounded so cute all half asleep and telling me it was too early to get out of bed.

i asked if he knew what time it was here, he said he didn't even want to think about it. *giggles*

One day closer to Friday!!!

The day I can start moving out of this place. :D (Oh, and it's payday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back