Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok yes I forgot but..... but I was in shock that it was not real..... lol

OK HYE squirted... and when it happened what did you think?

Nope, and I don't know any of my women friends who have. I'm sure there are those that do...but I wonder about those ones that shoot like a well, ruptured water balloon...sorry Spence. xoxoxo

HYE watched a video with a woman that did that?

Nope, and I don't know any of my women friends who have. I'm sure there are those that do...but I wonder about those ones that shoot like a well, ruptured water balloon...sorry Spence. xoxoxo

HYE watched a video with a woman that did that?

I can't say I've done that yet . . . no.

HYE dreaded the upcomin' weekend even though you knew it would pass fairly quickly?

I can't say I've done that yet . . . no.

HYE dreaded the upcomin' weekend even though you knew it would pass fairly quickly?

I usually dread weekends because they mean work, but this weekend, I'm off Friday and Saturday... I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself :eek:

HYE made suggestions of weekend activities for a Litster? :D

*sigh* never passes quickly enough. . .

HYE wished you could've met him/her first?

Yeah. But I'm not sure it would've been the same.

I usually dread weekends because they mean work, but this weekend, I'm off Friday and Saturday... I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself :eek:

HYE made suggestions of weekend activities for a Litster? :D

Yes. :D But no one likes to take my suggestions. Snort!

HYE asked someone to make a list of suggestions for weekend activities for you?

Yeah. But I'm not sure it would've been the same.

Yes. :D But no one likes to take my suggestions. Snort!

HYE asked someone to make a list of suggestions for weekend activities for you?
Usually when I go visit someone out of town, I ask them for suggestions of interesting things/places I should see :)

HYE gone on a 3-hour car tour in a stuffy car in July to look at flowers? :rolleyes:

Usually when I go visit someone out of town, I ask them for suggestions of interesting things/places I should see :)

HYE gone on a 3-hour car tour in a stuffy car in July to look at flowers? :rolleyes:

Um. No. I was supposed to drive four hours in June with my brother to go look at plants, but I managed to weasel my way out of it. You'd think by now he'd know not to send me cell phone pics of him drunk. *shakes head*

HYE not been hesitant at all to blackmail a family to get out of doin' somethin' you REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY didn't wanna do?

Um. No. I was supposed to drive four hours in June with my brother to go look at plants, but I managed to weasel my way out of it. You'd think by now he'd know not to send me cell phone pics of him drunk. *shakes head*

HYE not been hesitant at all to blackmail a family to get out of doin' somethin' you REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY didn't wanna do?

I haven't had to yet, but I have some juicy stuff that I can use if necessary. My brother and I are best buds, so I don't really have to worry about him. Now, my mom on the other hand :rolleyes: *sigh*

HYE wondered just how wrong it is to think about blackmailing your own mother? ;)

I haven't had to yet, but I have some juicy stuff that I can use if necessary. My brother and I are best buds, so I don't really have to worry about him. Now, my mom on the other hand :rolleyes: *sigh*

HYE wondered just how wrong it is to think about blackmailing your own mother? ;)

*blinks* Well, NOW I am, thank you. I didn't before. I just did it.

HYE told your mother that her makin' you wait to receive a diamond ring until she croaks is gonna make it difficult for you to mourn when she passes and you finally get it? I would never :rolleyes:

*blinks* Well, NOW I am, thank you. I didn't before. I just did it.

HYE told your mother that her makin' you wait to receive a diamond ring until she croaks is gonna make it difficult for you to mourn when she passes and you finally get it? I would never :rolleyes:

hehe Nope. My family has this morbid thing about telling you what you're going to get from them when they die. So far, I have jewelry coming when my Nana dies and a painting coming when my Aunt dies :rolleyes: Yeah, that's the important thing :rolleyes: People.

HYE wondered why people worry about who's going to get what when they die?

hehe Nope. My family has this morbid thing about telling you what you're going to get from them when they die. So far, I have jewelry coming when my Nana dies and a painting coming when my Aunt dies :rolleyes: Yeah, that's the important thing :rolleyes: People.

HYE wondered why people worry about who's going to get what when they die?

*grins* Other than myself and that diamond ring? I'd rather get it NOW. But, yeah . . . I do wonder what the big deal is. I once had a daughter of a client show up after her father's death and say, "So, what, do we just start takin' things?" . . . :confused::mad:

HYE not been able to contain yourself upon seein' the insensitive actions of someone?

*grins* Other than myself and that diamond ring? I'd rather get it NOW. But, yeah . . . I do wonder what the big deal is. I once had a daughter of a client show up after her father's death and say, "So, what, do we just start takin' things?" . . . :confused::mad:

HYE not been able to contain yourself upon seein' the insensitive actions of someone?

More than a few times- let's put it lightly and say that I sharpened my tongue and let them have it :D

HYE recognized too late that something you've done was extremely insensitive?

More than a few times- let's put it lightly and say that I sharpened my tongue and let them have it :D

HYE recognized too late that something you've done was extremely insensitive?

Yeah. *sighs* I have.

HYE kept the door open, hopin' that you would be forgiven for your insensitive act?

Yeah. *sighs* I have.

HYE kept the door open, hopin' that you would be forgiven for your insensitive act?

I have... and mostly I've had trouble forgiving myself :eek:

HYE wondered how late is too late to say "I'm sorry?"

I have... and mostly I've had trouble forgiving myself :eek:

HYE wondered how late is too late to say "I'm sorry?"

Oy. I hear you on that, Molly :rose:

Ummm. But I don't think it's ever too late to say you're sorry when you're sincere about it.

HYE apologized for somethin' even when you didn't know what it is that you did?

Ummm. But I don't think it's ever too late to say you're sorry when you're sincere about it.

I'm a man. I've been married. Enough said.

HYE wondered why you apologized for somethin' even when you didn't know what it is that you did?

I figured you, of all people, would hear me :rose:

Nope. I've asked for the person to clarify though- I'm not giving up an apology for just anyone, anytime you know ;)

HYE been upset with yourself but taken it out on the nearest person because it's easier and more satisfying?

I figured you, of all people, would hear me :rose:

Nope. I've asked for the person to clarify though- I'm not giving up an apology for just anyone, anytime you know ;)

HYE been upset with yourself but taken it out on the nearest person because it's easier and more satisfying?

That's kinda sad and yet a compliment at the same time lol
:rose:

Not the nearest person. I usually call on my friend Crikey cause I know he's too far away to physically retaliate :D

HYE had a friend that refused to yell or fuss at you because they figured you were doin' that on your own?

I'm a man. I've been married. Enough said.

HYE wondered why you apologized for somethin' even when you didn't know what it is that you did?
Nope, I'm not a man, nor have I been married ;)

That's kinda sad and yet a compliment at the same time lol
:rose:

Not the nearest person. I usually call on my friend Crikey cause I know he's too far away to physically retaliate :D

HYE had a friend that refused to yell or fuss at you because they figured you were doin' that on your own?
It was meant as a compliment! :D

My friends aren't yellers or fussers- they are well aware that no one is harder on me that I am :(

HYE wanted a friend to take you to task on something and been disappointed when they didn't?

Nope, I'm not a man, nor have I been married ;)

It was meant as a compliment! :D

My friends aren't yellers or fussers- they are well aware that no one is harder on me that I am :(

HYE wanted a friend to take you to task on something and been disappointed when they didn't?

Yes. It was quite amusin' for them, actually.

HYE been brought to tears by a really sentimental piece of jewelry?

Yes. It was quite amusin' for them, actually.

HYE been brought to tears by a really sentimental piece of jewelry?

Only one piece that brought back bad memories of a man who claimed to love me and didn't know me at all. I still haven't parted with the piece, but I've never worn it, and I never will.

HYE wondered why it is that we get so attached to "stuff?"

Only one piece that brought back bad memories of a man who claimed to love me and didn't know me at all. I still haven't parted with the piece, but I've never worn it, and I never will.

HYE wondered why it is that we get so attached to "stuff?"

I have a theory that it's not so much the "stuff" we get attached to as the people we think of when we're around that "stuff".

HYE hung up on your mother after she made you cry (in a good way, but it still ticked you off)? :)

I have a theory that it's not so much the "stuff" we get attached to as the people we think of when we're around that "stuff".

HYE hung up on your mother after she made you cry (in a good way, but it still ticked you off)? :)

No, I have yet to hang up on my mother- I wouldn't give her the satisfaction :devil: I make her hang up on me by being an ass and ticking her off :D

HYE tried to play off your tears as "just a cold" when you're on the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back