What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm falling asleep feeling slightly guilty because I'm in the car with my husband on a date but also deliciously good tired if you know what I mean. He reaches over, putting his hand on my thigh and says, "You are so much fun to be with." He was sincere too. I had to smile and yes, even laugh.

*sigh*

Half smile:

cleaning out my PM box....from full to 37 in a manner of minutes. (but i still can't find the ones i really wanted to save.) :rolleyes:

Big, ol' grins:

Journaling :)
A ringing phone... :nana:
IMs during a "crazy" day. :kiss:
Starting a project. ;)
Three little words that make anything possible. :rose:

Full Belly Laughs:

Inside jokes, and never being able to look at something the same way again. :cathappy:

The love poem thread

the sun.....finally...for now

remembering a hysterical chat with my best friend yesterday

thoughts of fresh starts

knowing I can do it

Sir and his friend Lucas were shooting each other with rubberbands.

Me: You guys are like brothers.

Sir: Like brothers, but better.

Me: Why better?

Sir: Because I don't have to share genes with him.

Lucas: Yeah, I hate that. My brothers always steal my clothes.

Us:...............

Sir: Not THOSE kinds of genes, you fool!!

We had a chat a few days ago, in which I put my foot down that he has to stop smoking, even though he only smokes 5-6 a day...

Today-

him: Baby... I'm gonna go smoke a butt before we watch the movie.

me: Okay sweetheart. Want company?

him: Sigh. Why do I feel guilty for smoking?

me: No clue. You're perfectly free to do so, ya know.

him: (smacking my ass) Dammit. I. Hate. It. When. The. Power. Dynamics. Shift.

me: Dude- there is no shift here. You can decide to continue smoking in spite of my views, or quit - your choice; not mine. I have noticed you're already cutting back though, and I appreciate you for making the effort.

him: Shit. You know it would be a lot easier to have you leave in a few days if you weren't so god damned fabulous.

me: :D

thinking about a conversation yesterday

waking up at 4am to a text message

a list of about 50 things to do, stressful things, but knowing what they result it

Flitting memories of times past....way past as in back when I was a child. The memories were not so much about me as the times in which I lived, the everyday things which were used in the home, though my feelings were there as well. Why would that make me smile? LOL, 'cause since my late teens/early 20's I have had very little memory of anything from those days, nor in many instances since...the memories up to today were often prompted by photographs, something someone else said, or the stories of others....it is wonderful to finally have memories coming back and in such minute detail which are all my own. :cattail:

Catalina :catroar:

Time to give this thread a bump...

For Today:

A Special Reminder... ;)
Getting "our spot" set up... :)
A wonderful naptime... :devil:
Squashing the worries like ants... :kiss:
"Murphy" cooperating. :rose:

"If you were fruit, you would be thrown in the garbage." (Tears in my eyes laughter.) :nana:

For Always...

Three little words... :heart:
Trust, Safety, and Security. :heart:
:rose: Him :rose:

Dom told me he had been eating honey all weak in preparation for meeting up this weekend. yummy oral servitude for me

This might appear somewhat campy, but hearing that CM seems to have found just what she wants out of life has made me smile today.

I've had a pretty shitty day, too. My car is sick and it will be at least a week before it's fixed and at least $1,500.00 as the projected cost.

So, I have to deal with the additional cost of a rental car, and the stress that the repairs could be even higher, once all is said and done. I'm just thankful I'm able to get a loan.

But, seeing the ocean view pictures CM posted and reading what she typed about how she feels about her new home...it was nice.

Made me smile

I agree with DVS, seeing the words from Ms. Mouse and the happiness in her pictures made me feel good inside and smile after a very long day and lots of stress.

Then My D came online acting goofy and devious.. made me smile since I hadnt been able to talk to him much today

and he gave me permission to use my avatar cause he LOVES that picture and since my job is to please him and it does please him to see that pic I did it..

getting back home

receiving a text message at 5am

thoughts of things to come :heart:

*giggles* wow...smiling two days on the run...and it's not even 9.30am yet lol

woohoo, the sun is finally out!

finding a message left online when I woke this morning

Hmmm, his coming up behind me and kissing my neck while murmuring in my ear how much he loves to see his collar on me, then sinking his teeth into the skin above the collar....sometimes he says/does the sweetest things.

Catalina :catroar:

Knowing people here are happy for me makes me smile... y'all kinda watched me "grow up" the last few years; it's really cool to feel so many people are happy for me.

Glancing into the mirror to see the tattoo on the back of my shoulder for the fiftieth time since getting it done yesterday afternoon.

when by blog friend told me to put an RSS feed widget in my sidebar

She might as well have spoken in Latin.

Bite marks from the weekend and a sweet husband who gets squirmy and excited when he's cuckolded even though we both hate the word "cuckold"

soliciting synonyms if anyone can think of any.

yesterday

What made me smile, Was I awoke to MY D calling me and telling me I had an email and I needed to read it, Our friday plans didnt go as HE had planned and he was very apologetic... and he admitted he had fallen for me... Made me smile all day thinking about that

Finishing my first task since I my Master and I got back together.

It's a story and I find them really difficult as I lack confidence in my writing skills. But its sitting in his in tray *giggles*, completed and on time!

Smug??? Moi?? oh yes ;) I feel like I have achieved something

I just hope he likes it now :eek:

Seeing the sun makes me smile :) About time too.
Hearing my Masters sexy scottish voice as he rings me to see if i'm alright. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back